“LOOKING LIKE A MILLION BUCKS FROM MICHELLE TAILOR”
Review of Michelle Tailor

Michelle Tailor
Ranked #3 of 53 Shopping in Pattaya
More attraction details
Owner description: Tailor made clothes with finest quality, which has been opened for more than 25 years
Reviewed April 4, 2018

I had the opportunity to check the quality of fabrics from Michelle Tailor. I order a suit and I was very pleases with service and attention of detail of Michelle's team . I was fitted and 2 days later my suit was ready with no issues. I was so pleases with the excellent services, I have begun the process of order two more suits. I highly recommend if you are visiting Pattaya Thailand stop by Michelle Tailor shop, you will not be disappointed with the friendly service and great quality and low prices.

All reviews
in 2 reviews
"bangkok"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed April 4, 2018

The best place I've had a suit made! Had me measured, assisted with best choice of colors to include liner. Ordered a three piece suit, Fitted the NEXT DAY. no adjustments needed and had it ready to take home the next day! Prices were great the suit fits and looks astonishing! They have us a warm welcome from beginning to end. He has my measurements so all I need to do is send him my next choice and he'll have it made without me even being there! Will ship it to me when it's done! AWESOME.

Reviewed April 3, 2018 via mobile

I was travelling in Pattaya from Finland i was desperate for a nice suit. I looked through Tripadvisor and found this place. I took a shot and it turned out to be a great one! Great tailored suits for a third or even a fourth of the price at home! Would recommend Michelle Tailor to anyone in the near proximity of Pattaya, they know what their doing. The atmosphere in the shop was very friendly and professional. The price one can expect is around 5000 Baht per suit.

Reviewed March 16, 2018

Picked Michelle Tailor due to the many good reviews on line. Friendly atmosphere with plenty of materials and styles to choose from. I had a suit and 3 shirts made. Went back several times to have some minor adjustments made to jacket and trousers and some taps fitted to bottom of trousers. All works completed to my satisfaction and I am very pleased with my purchases. Ricky and his staff are most helpful and I will definitely use again on my next trip. Many thanks.