1,028 results
All reviews walking street beach road rooftop pool buffet breakfast massage parlours early check ground floor hotel is located hotel staff is clean rooms restaurants and bars indian food walkable distance sea view deluxe room house keeping soi
Reviewed April 1, 2018 via mobile

Just checked out and on my way to the airport after a really pleasant stay at the Sunshine Hotel. This was the first time I had stayed here and I wasn’t pleasantly surprised. We hadn’t booked a room and the hotel showed us the room before we booked online. We had a deluxe room which was really big loads of room and a large balcony with a sea view on the 8th floor. Mini bar available and two bottles of free water. Bathroom was nice and the shower was pretty good. Safety deposit box in the room. The bed was pretty big as well. Air con worked well. Check in and check out was pretty easy and the all the staff were really nice.
I ate once in the restaurant and the food was ok.
The hotel has 3 swimming pools all on different levels.
Location was good in the centre of Soi 8 and next to Soi 7 which can be quite busy especially at night with lots of entertainment. A short walk to the beach and lots of food sold everywhere.
I would certainly recommend staying here and I will be staying again. The hotel was very clean the rooms were spotless. Towels and bedding were in good condition. A well managed and maintained hotel.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank ChrisM1
Mrugesh_Kulkarni, General Manager at Sunshine Hotel & Residences, responded to this reviewResponded April 7, 2018

Dear ChrisM1,

Greetings from Sunshine Hotel & Residences,

Thank you for choosing our hotel for your stay in Pattaya. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay at Sunshine Hotel & Residences. We are happy that you were satisfied with our housekeeping, location, breakfast and its variety, most importantly value for money.

I hope you choose us again and stay at Sunshine Hotel & Residences. Please contact me directly whenever you plan your next trip to Thailand gm@sunshinepattaya.com. We would like to better prepare ourselves next time before your arrival and welcome you.

Reviewed March 18, 2018 via mobile

I stay at this hotel from 1st to 6th March2018 in seaview room 2124 all the staff here is great from the reception to house keeping always gets a smile will be back on 12 April arrive early to check in ask to leave my luggage and return before 2pm and room was ready I did not even had to take my luggage to my room as the door boy did it breakfast was great lots of choice the staff here deserve a big raise from management as this hotel gets a lot of Indians and they are unmannerly having no considerations for others from corridors to breakfast to the lobby they always talking loud aldo I don't have anything against Indians as I am also from a Indian back ground and that's not the hotel fault as they have no controls who books they rooms but the staff work very hard to accommodate everyone my house keeper was a very nice lady room was always spotless this hotel deserve many better review as some give on the 12 floor I could not even hear any noise don't know about the lower floors seaview was great I did not get a chance to eat at the hotel as I was always out in the days hotel only a few min from the beach and a bath bus away from walking street close to many many beer bars 7 eleven pharmacy massage parlour everything you need just a step outside hotel door I am looking forward to revisted on the 12 of April for the festival again a big thank you to the staff here well done WiFi was not the best but did not bother me too much as not one goes to pattaya to stay in room and used WiFi when there is so much to do .
Suresh
From London

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank sureshville

Dear sureshville,

Greetings from Sunshine Hotel & Residences,

Thank you for once again choosing our hotel for your stay in Pattaya. We are excited, thrilled and honored to read your 5 star review.

We are glad that you enjoyed your stay at Sunshine Hotel & Residences. We are happy that you were satisfied with our rooms, location, breakfast, services and most importantly value for money.

We are also happy that you have chosen us as your permanent choice for all times you stay in Pattaya. Please contact me directly whenever you plan your next trip to Thailand gm@sunshinepattaya.com. We would like to better prepare ourselves next time before your check in and welcome you.

Reviewed March 16, 2018 via mobile

This is the third time I've stayed here and wouldn't look for anywhere else.
Yet again it was up to my expectation level.
Friendly staff, Good room, Good facilities, Great location.
Can highly recommend staying here.

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank glenn1gc

Dear glenn1gc,

Greetings from Sunshine Hotel & Residences,

Thank you spending time on sharing your views on Tripadvisor. Thank for choosing our hotel for your stay in Pattaya also for the 5 star review. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay at Sunshine Hotel & Residences. We are happy that you were satisfied with our housekeeping, location, hotel facilities and most importantly value for money.

I hope you choose us again to return and stay at Sunshine Hotel & Residences. Please contact me directly whenever you plan your next trip to Thailand gm@sunshinepattaya.com. We would like to better prepare next time before check in and welcome you.

Reviewed March 10, 2018

i would like to prefer this hotel because its very near to happening places and also beach. Good access to indian restaurants and walking street. Good staff and spacious rooms also. Try this hotel when ever you visit pattayya.

Date of stay: September 2017

Dear smbasha,

Greetings from Sunshine Hotel & Residences,

Thank you for choosing our hotel for your stay in Pattaya and thank you for the 4 star review. We are happy to read that you were satisfied with our hotel, housekeeping, location, friendly services and most importantly value for money.

Sunshine Hotel & Residences is located on Soi 8 and this Soi is one the most popular place on the beach road. There are many restaurants, bars, Thai massage centers and many other food & beverage outlets on this street. It’s sometimes noisy when few of them organize Karaoke nights. Therefore we now provide earplugs at reception and all guests and pick up a pair at a very nominal price.

I hope you choose us again and stay at Sunshine Hotel & Residences. Please contact me directly whenever you plan your next trip to Pattaya gm@sunshinepattaya.com. We would like to better prepare next time before check in and welcome you.

Reviewed March 7, 2018 via mobile

Good rooms close proximity from beach and main market at Sou 8 Street
Had good stay not very happy with service of staff
New buliding higher floor are good
3 swimming floor to explore which I didn’t explore pool table drink was good
Over all good stay will recommend

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear Sid A,

Greetings from Sunshine Hotel & Residences,

Thank you for choosing our hotel for your stay in Pattaya. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay at Sunshine Hotel & Residences. We are very excited to see your 5 star review. We are happy that you were satisfied with our services, housekeeping, hotel policy, location and most importantly value for money.

Hotel is easily accessible and has many convenience stores, bar, night life nearby. Asia's biggest sea facing mall is just 100 meters away.

We hope you choose us next time as well. Please contact me directly whenever you plan your next trip to Thailand gm@sunshinepattaya.com. We would like to better prepare next time before check in and welcome you. I hope to see you soon.