Sea me Spring Hotel(Pattaya)(Great Value!)
Book now, pay at stay
US$47
Amari Nova Suites Pattaya(Pattaya)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 02/08
US$46
US$42
US$84
  • Beachfront
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$97/night.

US$113
US$85
Trip.com
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$106/night.

Zing Resort & Spa(Pattaya)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 29/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$21
US$20
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Hard Rock Hotel Pattaya(Pattaya)
US$104
US$87
Agoda.com
Travelodge Pattaya(Pattaya)(Great Value!)
US$37
US$33
Siam@Siam Design Hotel Pattaya(Pattaya)(Great Value!)
US$97
US$75
Agoda.com
Rabbit Resort Pattaya(Pattaya)(Great Value!)
US$83
US$63
1,106 results
All reviewsbeach roadbay viewwalking streetgarden wingcentral festival mallnight bazaarwave hotelegg stationbreakfast spreadlobby areathe location is perfectsea facingspecial thanksswimming poolhotel is locatedvery nice hotelnight life
Reviewed November 29, 2017 via mobile

It was a fabulous stay at the Bayview Hotel. The location is prime very close to the tourist locations. Two mins walk from the beach. The staff with the Manager Nim is extremely friendly and always willing to support at any hour. A safe and quiet stay would definitely return again.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
The Bayview M, General Manager at The Bayview Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded December 1, 2017

Dear KhunSen2904,

Thank you for staying with us recently and for taking the time to share your review with others.

I am delighted that you found your stay to be fabulous, prime location that closes to the tourist location. Thank you for single out my associate Khun Nim for her support and service during your stay with us.

The team and I truly appreciate your kindness rated us 5 out of 5, and we look forward to welcoming you back again for another fabulous stay.

Reviewed November 28, 2017 via mobile

Just finished our Anniversary trip with a stay in this hotel for a short trip to Pattaya.
To start with the location of this hotel adds value to this charming decor and tranquil environment. The staffs here are very friendly and always smiling.
The pool and the breakfast area gives you a refreshing peaceful tropical feeling at the same time its just a couple of minutes walk from the main beach road with full of activities. Just a few minutes away from the Central Festival Mall.
We stayed on the 5th floor in a Sea view room which had a nice view of the ocean buzzing with water sports activities. A small portico gave you an added feeling.
The toilets are somewhat small compared to hotels in SouthEast Asia.
Also it would have been great if we had something special on our Anniversary date as we made the trip to celebrate that only, although don’t know whether the agent through which we booked had informed them about it or not.
Other wise an excellent stay at a lovely property with very good staffs.
Recommend here to stay.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
The Bayview M, General Manager at The Bayview Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded December 23, 2017

Dear Khun AMitra2014,

Thank you for choosing The Bayview Pattaya to celebrate your anniversary, and we appreciate you taking time to share your review with other users of Tripadvisor.

I am delighted to know that you found our hotel design to be a charming and tranquil environment. It really is the staff that makes the stay different, we could have done better if we get to know you are celebrating an anniversary, for this reason, I do sincerely apologize for the overlook. I can assure you for your next celebration, the team and I surely will make a memorable experience that will last a lifetime.

Thank you once again for all the kind words, and we look forward to welcoming you back to enjoy next level of service experience.

Reviewed November 26, 2017 via mobile

Excellent hotel in a great location in central Pattaya.
Sister hotel to The Wave next door and it shows in the quality of staff and service.
Good buffet breakfast spotless rooms good Wi-Fi 2 pools gym etc etc
We have already booked to go back in December

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
The Bayview M, General Manager at The Bayview Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded December 22, 2017

Dear Khun AndySmith1764,

I am delighted that you enjoy our buffet spread in the morning and others aspect of the hotel. December seems close but yet too far to have you back with us again, please do let us know if there is anything else you need for your next visit.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed November 23, 2017 via mobile

The best staff and Hotel in Pattaya.
Staff 1st class, Hotel very clean and rooms excellent.
Hotel manager is interested in all guests and makes sure the hotel runs smoothly.
I will be back again in March 2018

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple

I am delighted that you enjoy the service rendered by my team and others aspect of the hotel.

The team and I will look forward to your returning in March next year for yet another brilliant stay.

Reviewed November 21, 2017

I would highly recommend The Bayview to travellers of any kind - families, couples, groups or singles! Jordan and all of his staff were just amazing, and so very friendly. They were there to help with any request, no matter how big or small. It's obvious that Customer Service is of the highest importance to every staff member on duty. I was there for 2 weeks as a support person for my friend, in part of an Escorted Medical group with Tropical Rejuvination, and they went above and beyond to make it as comfortable and relaxing as possible for the people coming back to the hotel to recover after surgery. They supplied wheel chairs to allow the patients to be mobile around the hotel, mountains of pillows for comfortable resting and the delicious room service meals were delivered quickly with a smile. The whole place was so clean and inviting, the wifi worked perfectly to help keep you in contact with home and the meals and cocktails were divine! Their Breakfast menu caters to everyone with so many choices, and Chuda at the Egg station was just brilliant :) The location is perfect with Markets, Shopping Centres, Corner Store, Bars and Currency Exhanges all just outside the front entrance. The pools are kept in pristine condition and the gardens and water features make for memorable selfies :) One afternoon my friend and I returned from a shopping trip and it had started to rain. The front entrance porter ran over to us with an umbrella for us to use on the walk up to the lobby. Then without us knowing, he followed behind us walking in the rain, so he could take the umbrella back down the walk for the next guests to use. Little things like this help to make a wonderful visit even better. So many personal touches :) Stay at the Bayview next time you're in Pattaya..... I know I certainly will be :)

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
2  Thank Lisa S

Dear Khun Swifty676,

Thank you for staying with us and for taking your time to share such a lovely review with others. The team and I truly appreciate your kind words and high praise.

We pledge to deliver an unprecedented level of service to our guests, we are proud that we manage to make it happen during your stay with us. Thank you for single out all the superstars for exceptional service and cares.

The team and I look forward to welcoming you back again for yet another heart beating holiday.