“Wonderful stay”
Review of The Bayview Hotel

The Bayview Hotel
Ranked #20 of 463 Hotels in Pattaya
Reviewed 1 December 2017

Me and my family stayed at Bay view from 26th Nov to 28th nov and the stay was really memorable. The location is central yet peaceful and the facility is huge, so there is ample space for family and kids.
The hotel staff is very cordial and infact I had lost my jacket, later after checkout I called the hotel. They had found my jacket and they returned it to my Bangkok hotel next day through my travel co-ordinator.

Cons: The free water available is not sufficient at all, we need to either buy water outside or pay for extra water. Water should be made available free of charge

Room Tip: Go for tower block which is new and has balcony
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
The Bayview M, General Manager at The Bayview Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Khun Shri83,

Thank you for staying with us recently and for taking the time to share your review with other users of Tripadvisor.

The team and I delighted to hear that your family had a great time with us, the kid area, Sukee's Wonderland is the hotel latest installation and I hope your children enjoy the complimentary activities provided.

I do sincerely apologize for not able to provide ample drinking water in your room, usually, we do provide additional drinking water upon request, I believe this is a miscommunication on my end.

I hope this flaw does not leave you a bad impression on us, and we look forward to welcoming you back again in not so distant future.

Jordan Chong

Write a ReviewReviews (1,014)

Reviewed 29 November 2017 via mobile

It was a fabulous stay at the Bayview Hotel. The location is prime very close to the tourist locations. Two mins walk from the beach. The staff with the Manager Nim is extremely friendly and always willing to support at any hour. A safe and quiet stay would definitely return again.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
The Bayview M, General Manager at The Bayview Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 December 2017

Dear KhunSen2904,

Thank you for staying with us recently and for taking the time to share your review with others.

I am delighted that you found your stay to be fabulous, prime location that closes to the tourist location. Thank you for single out my associate Khun Nim for her support and service during your stay with us.

The team and I truly appreciate your kindness rated us 5 out of 5, and we look forward to welcoming you back again for another fabulous stay.

Reviewed 28 November 2017 via mobile

Just finished our Anniversary trip with a stay in this hotel for a short trip to Pattaya.
To start with the location of this hotel adds value to this charming decor and tranquil environment. The staffs here are very friendly and always smiling.
The pool and the breakfast area gives you a refreshing peaceful tropical feeling at the same time its just a couple of minutes walk from the main beach road with full of activities. Just a few minutes away from the Central Festival Mall.
We stayed on the 5th floor in a Sea view room which had a nice view of the ocean buzzing with water sports activities. A small portico gave you an added feeling.
The toilets are somewhat small compared to hotels in SouthEast Asia.
Also it would have been great if we had something special on our Anniversary date as we made the trip to celebrate that only, although don’t know whether the agent through which we booked had informed them about it or not.
Other wise an excellent stay at a lovely property with very good staffs.
Recommend here to stay.

Dear Khun AMitra2014,

Thank you for choosing The Bayview Pattaya to celebrate your anniversary, and we appreciate you taking time to share your review with other users of Tripadvisor.

I am delighted to know that you found our hotel design to be a charming and tranquil environment. It really is the staff that makes the stay different, we could have done better if we get to know you are celebrating an anniversary, for this reason, I do sincerely apologize for the overlook. I can assure you for your next celebration, the team and I surely will make a memorable experience that will last a lifetime.

Thank you once again for all the kind words, and we look forward to welcoming you back to enjoy next level of service experience.

Reviewed 26 November 2017 via mobile

Excellent hotel in a great location in central Pattaya.
Sister hotel to The Wave next door and it shows in the quality of staff and service.
Good buffet breakfast spotless rooms good Wi-Fi 2 pools gym etc etc
We have already booked to go back in December

Dear Khun AndySmith1764,

I am delighted that you enjoy our buffet spread in the morning and others aspect of the hotel. December seems close but yet too far to have you back with us again, please do let us know if there is anything else you need for your next visit.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 23 November 2017 via mobile

The best staff and Hotel in Pattaya.
Staff 1st class, Hotel very clean and rooms excellent.
Hotel manager is interested in all guests and makes sure the hotel runs smoothly.
I will be back again in March 2018

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple

I am delighted that you enjoy the service rendered by my team and others aspect of the hotel.

The team and I will look forward to your returning in March next year for yet another brilliant stay.

Reviewed 21 November 2017

I would highly recommend The Bayview to travellers of any kind - families, couples, groups or singles! Jordan and all of his staff were just amazing, and so very friendly. They were there to help with any request, no matter how big or small. It's obvious that Customer Service is of the highest importance to every staff member on duty. I was there for 2 weeks as a support person for my friend, in part of an Escorted Medical group with Tropical Rejuvination, and they went above and beyond to make it as comfortable and relaxing as possible for the people coming back to the hotel to recover after surgery. They supplied wheel chairs to allow the patients to be mobile around the hotel, mountains of pillows for comfortable resting and the delicious room service meals were delivered quickly with a smile. The whole place was so clean and inviting, the wifi worked perfectly to help keep you in contact with home and the meals and cocktails were divine! Their Breakfast menu caters to everyone with so many choices, and Chuda at the Egg station was just brilliant :) The location is perfect with Markets, Shopping Centres, Corner Store, Bars and Currency Exhanges all just outside the front entrance. The pools are kept in pristine condition and the gardens and water features make for memorable selfies :) One afternoon my friend and I returned from a shopping trip and it had started to rain. The front entrance porter ran over to us with an umbrella for us to use on the walk up to the lobby. Then without us knowing, he followed behind us walking in the rain, so he could take the umbrella back down the walk for the next guests to use. Little things like this help to make a wonderful visit even better. So many personal touches :) Stay at the Bayview next time you're in Pattaya..... I know I certainly will be :)

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
2  Thank Lisa S

Dear Khun Swifty676,

Thank you for staying with us and for taking your time to share such a lovely review with others. The team and I truly appreciate your kind words and high praise.

We pledge to deliver an unprecedented level of service to our guests, we are proud that we manage to make it happen during your stay with us. Thank you for single out all the superstars for exceptional service and cares.

The team and I look forward to welcoming you back again for yet another heart beating holiday.

Reviewed 21 November 2017 via mobile

Having visited Pattaya frequently in the past, now back to this place again for celebrating my 22nd wedding anniversary. What I can say I am so thankful for Bayview Hotel to give me an unforgettable vacation that is my ever the best stay in Pattaya, which the experience is much better than my stay in Marriott(now Avani) and Sheraton(now inter-continental) in Pattaya before. This trip make me feel I have definitely made a right choice. My comments on this hotel are :

Location : unbeatable. Located at central pattaya, just next to central festival mall, night bazaar. restaurants n massage shops are just a stone away. Close to beach, a direct passage from the swimming pool to the beach.

Service: the service is consistent, flawless. All staff, from the front desk , security, housekeeper are well-trained, polite, friendly, nice. Respond to your need promptly and always wear a big smile. I must give a big clap and thousands of thank to the General Manger, Jordan Chong, he is so caring, wholehearted. From the moment I booked the hotel on web, he started his five star service, responding to everything I needed. To my surprise, when I arrived, he greeted me in person, and nicely upgraded me to suite room and also arranged wonderful cake and red wine for celebrating my anniversary. what can I say on such caring and touched arrangement!

Room: newly refurbished, modern, big, comfortable!

Lobby and other areas: all newly refurbished, leisure, vacation-felt, relax!

Catering: cafe’s environment is very nice, leisure. Highly recommended to sit by the pool side. Breakfast food variety is pretty good enough. They did change types of food everyday that make sure you won’t get bored of the food type. Excellent.

Last, with such good room price, this hotel is absolutely in very good value.
Big thanks again to General Manager, Jordan Chong. Definitely will come back to Bayview Hotel again for my next visit to Pattaya.

Dear Khun Memoryskh,

Thank you for staying with us to celebrate your 22nd anniversary and for taking the time to share your review with others.

Providing a unique experience to our guests is our highest mission, especially for guest celebrating a special occasion and I am glad that we manage to make a great impact in crafting you a unique experience. The team and I truly appreciate your high praise and kind words, your review serves as a great motivation and also an encouragement begin of a new chapter to provide an even higher level of services.

We look forward to your returning again for celebrating the 23rd anniversary to enjoy our next level of service and experience.