1,156 results
All reviews beach road garden wing bay view walking street central festival mall wave hotel night bazaar egg station breakfast spread lobby area swimming pool sea facing the location is perfect special thanks hotel is located night life visit pattaya
Reviewed August 7, 2018

The hotel is very well situated. On the second street but has an access to seaside street. Very convenient location for exploring Central Pattaya. The breakfast includes Indian, Chinese and Western style food and quite good. Our rooms were on the side wing not the main building.One of the rooms had problem with the shower drain, and for three days it could not be fixed. The air conditioning is very noisy but cools ! There is no elevator for three floors so take into consideration while choosing a room. The pool is OK, staff very friendly and helpfull. Overall OK I can say.

Room Tip: choose a room from main building
2  Thank Gokce D
The Bayview M, Front Office Manager at The Bayview Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 9, 2018

Dear Khun Gokce D,

Thank you for staying with us recently and taking the time to share your feedback with others.

I am delighted that you found our service to be good and delicious breakfast spread. Thank you for sharing your feedback with me, it is essential in our effort to improve our standard, truly appreciated. I have addressed the issue with the appropriate department to rectify the issue immediately.

I look forward to welcoming you back again in not so distance future to enjoy our improvement and continue to exceed your expectation.

Reviewed August 7, 2018 via mobile

Beautiful hotel to stay with quality room services. Pool to play and pool to swim too. At a walking distance from the beach which favors an easy access to the coral island. View from 10th floor is very happening. Lavish interiors and astounding meals.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
The Bayview M, Front Office Manager at The Bayview Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 8, 2018

Dear Khun Medha J,

Thank you for staying with us recently and for taking the time to share your review with others.

I am delighted that you were pleased with our hotel overall, the team and I look forward to hosting your stay again in not so distance future for yet another excellent stay.

Reviewed August 6, 2018

We stayed at the Bayview Pattaya in an ocean view room on the 4th floor. Room was clean with a king bed and couch,bathroom had good size shower . The breakfast staff were amazing would get us Lattes and couldn’t do enough for us . The pool was lovely with fresh towels and change room and outdoor shower close by. We could walk out past the pool area and be on the beach road or walk out back way and banzaa market with great shopping and a 7/11 shop were so close.

Room Tip: Higher up better ocean view

Dear Khun Corol L,

I am delighted that you were pleased with our hospitality, and I truly appreciate your high praise. My team conveys appreciation for your commendation and we look forward to welcoming you back to The Bayview Hotel in near future for yet another awesome stay.

Reviewed August 6, 2018

The place is really well maintained, has direct road cutting to the walking street. Staff is very friendly and helpful. Rooms are nice and clean with great view. Will definitely stay here again if visiting pattaya.
Only con will be the elevator service, on fully booked days it takes a lot of time to get the elevator to and fro between lobby to room. Apart from that every thing is great.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Khun Sucheta C,

Reviewed August 6, 2018

Awesome stay with the kids as usual. Thanks for the extension/remodeling of kids swimming pool.
Only part I disliked, was the Indian Breakfast Buffet part, which I think have replaced the traditional breakfast part.

Room Tip: Pool View Rooms can be fun
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
The Bayview M, Front Office Manager at The Bayview Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 7, 2018

Dear Khun Ahmed A,

Thank you for choosing The Bayview Hotel as your preferred choice of hotel in Pattaya, the team and I truly appreciate you taking the time to share your stay experience with others.

I am delighted that you were pleased with our service overall, your commendation is the best motivation tool for my team to go extra mile and propel the service standard to the next level.

Chanyanuch Rompho