1,799 results
All reviews rabbit family pool adult pool thai style dongtan beach tropical paradise every morning gay beach high rise away from the hustle and bustle bangkok airport baht bus walking street beach road cottage pools thailand
Reviewed November 5, 2018 via mobile

A fantastic place by the ocean.Big room more like a small apartment.The pool area is like a oase and The staff is realy nice.I hope to Come back to this place again.It is perfect place for couples to chill.

Date of stay: November 2018
Reviewed October 19, 2018 via mobile

Booked this resort on the previous recommendations.
Wasn't disappointed, lovely place, especially the two pools... The front pool is adults only, which is peaceful.
Breakfast is good, buffet style, so can eat plenty.
Clean spacious rooms, well maintained and cleaned.
Friendly staff, and also me the owner, a very courteous lady.

Only negative was some people who smoked while on sunbeds around adult pool, instead of walking a few feet to the smoking area near reception.

Will return here.

1  Thank stephen r
Reviewed October 19, 2018 via mobile

I picked this resort based on the reviews and must say it was not what i was expecting. Dont get me wrong, Rabbit Resort is classy, however, not what i was expecting. If you like the seclusion away from the hussle and bussle then this resort is what you need. Due to its location they have a baht bus like taxi to transport you to areas where you can catch transport to alternate locations. The staff would be the most courtious and well mannerd i have met at a resort. The grounds are kept immaculate, the food was excellent. Only issue was breakfast. I ended up eating breakfast away from the resort purely due to the standard i was used to not being met. The rooms were fab and housekeeping 5 STAR. I wont be staying here again, however, will be recommending this resort to my friends who want to enjoy the peace and quite away from Pattaya/Jomtien. Overall, a very nice resort.

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank dntrip
Reviewed October 16, 2018

My boyfriend and I stayed at the rabbit resort for 3 nights as a break from busy Bangkok! And what a break it was

As soon as you arrive you are greeted with beautiful picturesque surroundings. Palm trees and flowers everywhere! We were made to feel so welcome and we were greeted with a glass of lovely juice.

Our room was amazing. I believe each room has its own outdoor seating area. Ours was on a balcony surrounded by trees and plants. You can hear the wildlife at night and the squirrels jumping around in the day. It is so peaceful and we hardly heard anyone from our balcony.

The food here was also amazing. We opted to pay at reception for the breakfast buffet and there was so much to choose from! Egg station, pastries, breads, cooked breakfast etc. Delicious Thai food also, we ended up eating at the resort restaurant for lunch and dinner everyday, room service was also lovely to have on the balcony.

The resort is right on the beach, we spent a couple of hours there but much preferred the pool areas. There is an adult pool and kids pool. The adult pool was empty most of the time, again surrounded by trees and amazing views. Such a nice relaxing way to spend the day in the sun.

The service is also impeccable, everyone greets you and makes sure you are okay. Even the owner is walking around and checking up on the guests.

I honestly could not recommend Rabbit Resort enough. We were so tempted to extend our stay but sadly had to move on. Will definitely be returning!

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank EmmaPorter13
Reviewed October 13, 2018 via mobile

Highly recommended, clean, quiet (even with some preparations for the upgraded beach road during my stay), efficient staff who are always happy to assist.
Some excitement when a huge storm brought down a coconut tree during the night, but by the afternoon all was back to tranquillity.

1  Thank Helios-bracknell