1,862 results
All reviews walking street tropical deluxe room tennis courts bali hai pier garden view main building hotel grounds beach side swimming pool bad smell breakfast buffet is night life welcome drink nice pool pattaya city proximity action
Reviewed October 1, 2017 via mobile

Massively overpriced drinks, in the region of £10 a pint when you do the math. Building work in progress too (not that you'll be told of it), forget having a peaceful time here. While you're sat by the pool you can expect a JCB to be digging up the local area while you sip on overpriced drinks.

It advertises itself as a 5 star resort with the impression of being a place you can relax. Absolute rubbish!

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
4  Thank mitchW1984
Siam Bayshore M, Executive Assistant Manager at Siam Bayshore, responded to this reviewResponded October 5, 2017

Dear mitchW1984,

First and foremost, thank you for having chosen Siam Bayshore as the hotel of choice for your stay.

Also, we would like to thank you for sharing your personal feedback. It appears we have failed to meet your expectations and would like to extend our sincere apologies to you. At Siam Bayshore, we do place out guest’s satisfaction as our number one priority, and your evaluation will certainly help us identify areas that required attention to prevent future occurrence.

We do take note of your detailed feedback. All of which have been discussed with the relevant department heads concerned to see how we can achieve rapid improvement to meet our guest expectations.

With this in mind we once again thank you for your feedback and we most certainly do look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel as our valued guest in the future.

Reviewed September 30, 2017 via mobile

I like this hotel. It's located in a big land that is close to a lot of tourist destinations. A botanic garden style hotel guarantees fresh air any time. The quality of toiletries, except dental kit, is one of the best I have seen among a lot of four star hotels.
The reason I give it a four star instead of five, is that after I came back to the room after a couple of hours, the ground is fully covered with moist produced by faulty aircon, which made the room unlivable. However the problem was quickly fixed. The disposable plastic slipper, even though ensures hygiene, isn't safe to be used on the porcelain ground, particularly when the ground is wet. I would suggest that this issue to be paid attention to.
I'll be happy to come back again in the future.

Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank 342frankg

Dear Frank G,

I would personally like to thank you for taking the time to share your comments during your recent stay at Siam Bayshore Resort, Pattaya.

Your valued feedback will help us improve our performance and attain our objective which is to thoroughly delight all our guests. I have gone through the details of your suggestions which are very helpful to our operations.

May I take this opportunity to thank you again for staying with us and I look forward to welcoming you back again for a more pleasurable experience.

Yours sincerely,

Reviewed September 29, 2017

I stayed at the Bayshore for 5 nights in September 2017. The location is excellent, being close to the sea and the famous walking street. I had a garden room (2,800 baht/night), which was a bit far from the lobby/reception and the sea. Check-in went smoothly (as did check-out). The room was womewhat tired looking but of sufficient size and kept clean by housekeeping. The room has a balcony with a garden view. On the balcony was a small table and a coach for 2 persons. The bathroom had a separate shower (European shower system, but no rain forest system) and bathtub, which is nice, as it is troublesome to climb in and out of a bathtub to shower. The toilet is right next to the sink, which I find a bit unpleasant but can live with (had no choice). The Internet, which is a must for me because of my work, was extremely unreliable and slow. A real negative from my point of view. Another negative point is the TV. First, the remote control didn’t work. New batteries and still didn’t work. We discovered, however, that if you place the remote control about 5 inches from the TV’s green light, the control worked. But the real problem was that most programs were ‘snowed in’, making it difficult to see. The reception told me my room had good Internet. I wonder how bad it is for the other guests! To my surprise, the resort is very close to the famous walking street with all the bars (on the map it looked further away). If you like that kind of thing, then the resort is ideally located for you. The hotel has several restaurants, including one across the street from the resort with a nice view of the sea. A buffet dinner is served there every evening—I believe the cost was 800 baht net per person. I used the fitness center during my stay. It’s small but at least one can do some exercises (no air con, but the windows are all wide open). Too my surprise, there were four tennis courts next to the fitness center, all in excellent condition. I used to be a big tennis fan (not player) because my two kids were junior tournament players. If you enjoy a game of tennis, this is the place for you (play all day for free). As mentioned by other reviewers of this property, there is a sewer-like conduit running through the middle of the resort. Very unattractive and the smell can be disturbing. I suggest if you stay here, it might be worth it to take a sea view room. Would I stay here again? One other small issue was that on some days not all the towels were available, and one day not even the shower rug. This is a minor point, but I was concerned the reception might think that I could the towels with me upon check out. Probably not, but only because there are so many other resorts to choose from and that Siam was nothing special.

Room tip: Take a sea view room
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank lshapspro

Dear lshapspro,

We do take note of your detailed feedback. All of which have been discussed with the relevant department heads concerned to see how best we can achieve rapid improvement the quality of service and meet with our guest expectations.

Should you require further assistance, please do feel free to contact me directly.

Reviewed September 28, 2017 via mobile

We are currently staying at this hotel firstly when we arrived they couldn't give me a room with a double bed only twin beds even tho I have a email from the hotel confirming my request. We have a horrible room and the outlook is the roof of another building and that is suppose to be a double deluxe room.
It takes 10 mins to teach the lobby area to go out or to get to breakfast
At no point when you go to. Ok this hotel do they tell you that there are major canal works being done by the council well the whole hotel stinks of sewage you cannot even sit by the pool it is disgusting and they think it is ok just because they are not offended by the smell
I am so upset I booked this hotel as it is supposed to be 5* but at the moment it isn't even 3* I booked a 5* hotel as it is my husbands 50th birthday we come to Pattaya every year actually twice this year we stay at the avani and even the signature which is half the price of this but way way better even the bath towels are so thin and worn out I wish I had brought my own
Now I only ever wrote good things on trip advisor never bad as I like to give people a chance but I am now stuck here for 6 days and if it gives others a opportunity not to book them don't go elsewhere the smell is too much to bear and the hotel don't care.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank nimmy67

Dear nimmy67,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review regard your recent stay.

First of all, I do apologize for not responding to your comment sooner. I am not sure if you're still in the hotel as I would like to set up a meeting with you. Nevertheless, I am sincerely sorry for any inconvenience you have encountered. However, I do appreciate your comments as it is only through caring guests such as yourself and through your feedback that we are able to continually monitor and improve both the quality of our products and standards of services provided.

Should you plan on returning to Siam Bayshore, please feel free to contact me directly as I will personally take care of your reservation. I do hope that you will give me an opportunity to prove you that we can provide a better service and I look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel as our valued guest in the future.

Reviewed September 25, 2017

The staff are the best, helpful and very friendly. Our spacious room was just a step away from the pool. The buffet breakfast is one of the best in Pattaya. We stayed for 2 weeks again this year, this is our 4th year at the Siam, health permitting at 82 we will be back next year.

Room tip: We had a room overlooking the pool, but the garden rooms are just as good
Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear 1008noel,

Thank you for returning to Siam Bayshore Resort, Pattaya.

We greatly valued, and appreciate for sharing your feedback. Thank you for your continuous support for staying with us for two weeks this year. Your feedback serves as an encouragement by continuing and providing a genuine customer service.

Thank you once again! We wish to see you again next year.