“Foursquare Sucks!!”

Ranked #314 of 1,226 Restaurants in Pattaya
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed May 20, 2015 via mobile

I was reading positive recommendations on Foursquare and this place kept popping up (live not far) and it had really good reviews. So I decided to get some takeaway lunch. I think it was shish kebabs, taste was fine but portions tiny and hence expensive. Conclusion; I stopped using Foursquare for 6 months!

Reviewed May 12, 2015

Everything was delicious in the Apricot house, especially the meat that they made was amazing. Its rare to have such a tasty meat in Thailand, but in Apricot house they know how to make it taste delicious. I would definitely recommend everyone who is in Pattaya to visit there at least once, I say once because I know after the first visit you would want to visit there again.

Reviewed February 3, 2015

My brother recommended to try this nice restaurant just when I arrived to Pattaya. The firrst dinner we had together with family enjoying wonderfull Armenian barbeque. Today I came alone for coffee break and the Irish coffee admired me
So wonderful place to be!

AlfredRudolf, Owner at Apricot House , Inspire Star Co., LTD, responded to this reviewResponded February 7, 2015

Dear Erick
Thanks for your review, we are glad to know that we could meet you expectation and arise satisfactory feeling in your heart!
Thanks again and welcome back!
With Love and Gratitude,
Narek

Reviewed January 11, 2015

Very friendly staff and tasty food. The atmosphere is calm and relaxing. Ideal place for lunch or/and dinner before night out.

1  Thank Hambardzum
AlfredRudolf, Owner at Apricot House , Inspire Star Co., LTD, responded to this reviewResponded January 14, 2015

Dear Hambardzum
Thanks a lot for your comments and recommendations!
Your contribution to the growth of our restaurant in huge, and we appreciate~!
You are welcome any time !
Thanks

Reviewed November 18, 2014

Not only nice place to go dining but also perfect for special occasions. Had my brother`s birthday party in Apricot House and everybody loved the place. Very good atmosphere, good service, room enough for everybody and ofcourse - delicious food.

1  Thank Magnus L
AlfredRudolf, Owner at Apricot House , Inspire Star Co., LTD, responded to this reviewResponded November 25, 2014

Dear Magnus Leping
Thanks for perfect recommendations!
You are almost welcome