1,403 results
All reviews aqua bar walking street swimming pool accor hotels the general manager family room building work shopping mall excellent hotel great pool excellent stay main road quiet area pleasant stay tuk tuk beach road welcome drink
Reviewed February 27, 2018

I return to this hotel at least once per year. I've been travelling to Pattaya for many years and this is my hotel of choice for several reasons.
This hotel is the best value in the area, it's location is perfect (between walking street, the shopping centre and the beach), the rooms are comfortable, the staff always give exceptional service, the food is excellent and I love sitting around the massive pool.
An excellent hotel that I will keep returning to.

Room Tip: All rooms are good.
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends
MercurePattaya, General Manager at Mercure Pattaya Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 5, 2018

Greetings from Mercure Pattaya Hotel!
Thank you for choosing Mercure Pattaya Hotel for your stay in Pattaya and also sharing your opinion towards our hotel.
I am overjoyed to hear that we have successes in meeting your expectations in most of the aspects of your stay. I will share your comments with our team. I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.
We look forward to welcoming you back soon and hope to exceed your expectations on your next stay

Reviewed February 25, 2018 via mobile

i stay 5 night in hotel , i stay secend time in this hotel , and when i come back on pattaya in next travel chose this hotel again.. because all ready available this hotel . good breakfast good pool good staff good room and everything is have the best hotel ,, available this hotel. tim thank you for every think

Stayed: February 2018
MercurePattaya, General Manager at Mercure Pattaya Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 27, 2018

Reviewed February 19, 2018

I must first state that as an Accor Plus member, I almost always stay at an Accor property, unless a bargain is in the offering. Alas, the Mercure Pattaya Hotel promised more than it delivered, looking better in the pictures than in its "past its prime" reality.

Lovely staff, but again what seems to be a Thailand characterisitc, in that receptionists do not have a good command of English and requiring more than one to complete the process, making check-in a little awkward and frustrating.

The room was adequate only in specification, modest in size but even less impressive in terms of its condition. Tired, in desperate need of maintenance and a good clean and the towels were grey (but meant to be white).

The property's facilities were probably good in their day but again, well past their prime and OK for children.

I like the walk down the small backstreets to get to downtown Pattaya. The surprise-a-step industry, traders, shops and bars and the Hotel even offers a free Songkhaew to take you to downtown and bring you back (pot luck on the return timing though)

No view to speak of sadly.

I would seriously consider the Hotel Mercure Pattaya Ocean Resort over the Mercure Pattaya Hotel, with its views, facilities and location, providing you secure a competitive room rate.

Sadly, not a good property and not really befitting the Mecure brand (perhaps an Ibis Styles in need of a freshen-up.

You will do better elsewhere.

Room Tip: Choose the Hotel Mercure Pattaya Ocean Resort and beg for a good rate.
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family

Warm Greetings from Mercure Hotel Pattaya.
May I begin by saying what a genuine pleasure it was to welcome you to Mercure Hotel Pattaya and thank you for choosing to stay with us during your trip.
I would like to offer my deepest apologies for the aspects of your stay which caused you some disappointment when comparing us to our newer sister properties. As a Mercure-branded hotel we are wholly dedicated in exceeding our brand standards.
We have a brand new family-friendly project completed recently, which includes a mini water-park, kids activity zone, sporting arena, outdoor mini-theatre, new bakery and all day casual dining beach hut, new spa facilities, new breakfast offer, brand new air-conditioners in guestrooms and the restaurant, to name a few of our upgrades
As a Mercure hotel our valued guests’ complete and utter satisfaction is our overwhelming aim and if we had been made aware of your dissatisfaction at the time would have done everything in our power to rectify matters at once. We would be delighted to have the opportunity to redeem ourselves therefore if we have the chance to welcome you again and you discover anything whatsoever which does not meet your expectations kindly let a member of my Front Office team know and we will do our utmost to be of service.
May I end by saying that we hope to have the chance to provide you with a true Mercure Pattaya stay in hopefully the not too distant future.

Reviewed February 18, 2018 via mobile

We are pleased with ur service .we need to appreciate specially executive chef Tony who really helped us by giving us indianfood intact which was out of the menu he is great humble.and courteous. And I would also appreciate.nikki.bee.and oa for there hospitality keep up the good work

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends

Reviewed February 16, 2018

Very noisy low class guests talking loudly in the corridors. Guests bang g their doors frequently. Guests screaming at the swimming pool. Construction noise from nearby hotel construction. Corridors paved with ceramic tile instead of carpet hence you can hear trolleys passing people walking etc.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
MercurePattaya, General Manager at Mercure Pattaya Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 18, 2018

Dear Karabet K,

Allow me to express my gratitude for sharing your thoughts on the experience you had at Mercure Pattaya Hotel and for assessing the level of service provided.

I am truly sorry to hear regarding the issue you have experienced during your recent stay with us in regards to the tourists. We are currently talking to tour guides who have contracts with us to brief their respective teams before they start travelling. We hope this solution works out in everybody’s favor. In the meantime, we have noted this point in your guest profile in order to avoid a similar situation from happening again on your next stay.

Your constructive comments are of immense value in providing a focus for improvement of the hotel products and services. Thank you for giving us the opportunity of improving our services, your time invested in sharing your opinion is greatly appreciated.

I remain hopeful we will hear from you again and have a chance of hosting you again in order to provide the true Mercure Pattaya service.