“great home away from home in Pattaya”
other travellers have booked this property
Living room
Living room and dining table L shaped sofa and coffee table
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Living room
Living room and dining table
L shaped sofa and coffee table
Flat screen TV, DVD player. Curtains closed
Living room curtains closed
Dining table and living room opposite view
Balcony and view to pool
Kitchen and dining area
First bedroom
First bedroom and wardrobe (with built in safe)
Second bedroom
Bathroom with bathtub and large shower
Bathroom sink and toilet
Entrance area to building D
Gym
Restaurant/cafe
View from balcony
Swimming pool
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Julian C
Christchurch, New Zealand
“great home away from home in Pattaya”
Reviewed 25 August 2015 for a stay in August 2015
people found this review helpful

Every time I have stayed in Pattaya , I have stayed in hotels, this was so much better! Close enough to all the action to walk, but far enough away so as not to be bothered by the noise.
The unit was bigger than I expected from the photos and suited our needs perfectly.
Tim was very helpful made everything so easy. Highly recommended!!

Travelling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was the property as advertised?
Jetset208...
London, United Kingdom
“I would have booked elsewhere.”
Reviewed 19 April 2015 for a stay in April 2015
person found this review helpful

Location is excellent. However, air con was not working. Broken cupboards in 1 of the bedrooms. 1 safe although there are 2 guests. This can cause huge issues with money etc. Poor drainage had to check out the last night due to bad smells and toilet not flushing. Itchy bed sheets or linen that left me in a rash. U will be lucky to get any deposit back if u smoke a cigarette in the front room. U will be charged £70 to get all too ms cleaned. Although the rate for this service is less than 1000 baht (£20) Any excuse to take your deposit will be utilised. On the whole I wish I booked elsewhere. Some fantastic properties in surrounding areas for less with safe and facilities for all guests. 1 key was left although 2 guests checked in for the first night. In the whole I regret booking.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Management Response
20 Apr 2015
This review would have a lot more credibility if the guest had not said, after his departure, that he wanted to book the place again for this year's Christmas holiday. The bad review is simply his way of trying to get his own back because the cost of specialist cleaning services was deducted from his deposit because he and/or his friend had smoked in the apartment contrary to the express rules that were spelled out to him upon arrival. It is also stated on the booking conditions and on the house rules form left in the apartment. In fact, we reserve the right to withhold 6,000 Baht for the specialist cleaning if guests smoke in the apartment, but we got it done cheaply as we only needed to do it in the living room and front bedroom, so we only deducted 2,700 Baht (the reduced cost we negotiated with the cleaning company), which was more than fair to the guest. The guest's suggestion that they had only smoked in the front room was obviously wrong as they left smoked cigarette butts in both the living room and the front bedroom, along with lots of ash everywhere. We have photos of this in case there is any doubt. Also, when I discussed this over the phone with the guest, the day after he checked out, he agreed that the two rooms needed the specialist cleaning (for the smoke smell) and indeed to the other damages that had been caused, only then to text me a week later complaining that the specialist cleaning should only have been done in the living room???
In relation to the allegation of "poor drainage" the toilet had been stuffed with huge wads of toilet paper, that had to be removed and so it was blocked. He told me about this at around 8pm on his last evening and said that the toilet had been blocked since that morning. Had he told me during the day, I could have easily gotten it unblocked, but the maintenance staff finish work at 6pm so I couldn't do anything until the next day. Unfortunately, if you stuff that much paper down any toilet you are going to block it. It was not a big problem to unblock it and the following day it was done in a minute, but if he waits until after the working day to tell us about it, he can't complain that it isn't unblocked until the next day. It is hardly something we can reasonably be blamed for.
So far as the safe is concerned, this is not 2 hotel rooms, this is a single apartment with two bedrooms and therefore having one safe is, in my opinion, entirely reasonable. No-one has ever had a problem with it in the past, but it is true that there is only one safe.
I only saw the broken drawer in the cupboard in the back bedroom after the guest left (you couldn't see it when the drawer was closed). He said it was done when he arrived, presumably by the previous guest, and I took him at his word on this. It was fixed as soon as the guests left.
Due to the time of their arrival, a key had to be left with the security guard. We don't leave both keys in case the the guard misplaces the envelope. I tried to arrange to meet them to give them the other one several times, but in the end I had to leave it for them to pick up from the office the next day.
As for the air-con, it is working perfectly. Indeed when they left the night before they were due to, they not only left the French windows wide open all night, they also left the air-cons on full blast so I was left to turn them off at lunch time the next day (as he didn't tell me he had left early, but left me to go round to check them out at 12 noon before I found out). When I went into the apartment it was like a bomb site. It was absolutely filthy, there was garbage all over the floor, food stuck to the walls, cigarette butts and ash all over the place (including an ash stain on the curtains), etc. This is quite a small 2 bedroom apartment, and it normally takes the cleaners about 2 hours to give it a proper clean after guests leave. On this occasion it took them nearly 7 hours. I think that says it all really.
Of course, everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but if he really thought it wasn't a good place, he wouldn't have told me that he wanted to book it again in December. What I didn't mention when he said this (simply because I was trying to stay polite) was that there was absolutely no way we would have accepted another booking from him.
sarah w
United Kingdom
“Not for us unfortunately”
Reviewed 18 December 2014 for a stay in November 2014
person found this review helpful

Looked great in photos..didn't live up to that in reality.We only stayed 6 days of a 3 week booking as to be honest there were just to many minor niggles with the place along with a couple of major ones..in all fairness to the management these problems were addressed and the other minor ones would have been had we have stayed,but I was expecting a luxury apartment from day one and that wasn't what we had and I didn't want the rest of my holiday to be spent waiting for things to be put right..we were also in fairness refunded a small portion of our fee as they managed to rebook the place after we left...I'm sure that when all the problems are sorted the place may live up to its advertisement..given it's location and standards I think it may be better suited to single male travellers or a couple of friends rather than couples...

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location is great for walking street and beach road
Liked least: Not as great as advertisement
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Management Response
19 Dec 2014
Obviously the property did not suit Sarah. I understand that this can happen sometimes. However, on this and other sites, the property has had over half a dozen reviews already and the others have all been excellent, each of them giving 5 stars out of 5. The photos are new and accurate (our last guest, Roman, actually commented that the place looks a lot better in real life than in the photos). As for Sarah's stay, we tried to deal with the only issue she raised during her time there. The issue she raised was that there was some kind of a smell coming from the air-con in the front bedroom. I honestly couldn't smell anything (Sarah said her partner, Dave, couldn't smell it either, but because he is a smoker he has a bad sense of smell) and Sarah even said that if she was in the room for more than 15 minutes she couldn't smell it any more. Nevertheless, I wanted to do everything I could to be helpful and make her comfortable so, even though the air-cons had all been professionally serviced/cleaned just a couple of weeks before, I agreed to have it cleaned again (at not insignificant expense). When the cleaners got there, Sarah told me the one in the back bedroom had started to smell too. Again, I couldn't smell anything, nor could the air-con service engineers, but nevertheless, I agreed to have it cleaned/serviced again as well. Just as the air-con engineers were finishing up, Sarah advised me that they were moving out anyway. After leaving, Sarah sent an email raising further issues, including that the bedding was too new and thus uncomfortable. It was new, but had been washed prior to use and is high quality cotton bedding. When I read that complaint, I started to think that whatever one does, you are not going to win sometimes. She also said the water in the shower was either too hot or too cold, but I have tested it and asked every subsequent guest whether it is an issue, but no-one thinks there is any problem. She said the beds were too hard, so we got toppers and put them on even though they are high quality, expensive mattresses (had she mentioned it when she was there, we would have happily put them on straight away for her). In fairness, she pointed out that there was an area on the tiles behind the cooking hobs that was sticky, which, when I checked there certainly was. Prior to Sarah's arrival, we had professional cleaners in, as we always do, to give the place a deep clean. I can't say whether that sticky area was there before her arrival, as Sarah stated, but I changed cleaners anyway, assuming that what she said was right. In her review, Sarah gave the bathroom 2 out of 5 for cleanliness, which is simply unfair. The bathroom is new and extremely clean. I think her rating comes from the fact that she told me that on one occasion after the water in the condo had been turned off for a short while, some brown water came out from a tap for a few seconds. After water is turned off at the mains, that happens sometimes. It does not mean that the bathroom is dirty or that the water supply is bad, it just means a pipe has been opened up and some dirt got in to the system. The other guests we have had have gone out of their way to comment on how clean the bathroom, and the apartment generally, is. It is also worth noting that, before leaving, Dave said to me apologetically that he didn't think Sarah's issues were anything significant, but that she had just developed a negative feeling for the place, was not settled and so it was necessary that they move somewhere else. However, he assured me that they wouldn't dream of putting anything negative in a review on the site because it simply wasn't justified. For some reason a couple of months later Sarah has had a change of heart and decided to refer to "many minor niggles and a couple of major ones", even though only one was big enough actually to mention to me (and related to an air con smell that no-one else could smell). Normally, I wouldn't respond to a review because a guest's views are their own and they are entitled to them, but Sarah's comments are very unfair and simply do not paint a true picture of what is an absolutely lovely apartment, a fact that is borne out by the views of every single one of the other guests who have stayed there. Of course, after leaving she sent an email raising more issues before asking for a refund, but when one complaint is that the bedding is too new, being polite, one suspects that her threshold for finding issue with something is incredibly low. I invite anyone with doubts to read all my reviews for this and other properties on this and other sites. I make sure all my properties are spotlessly clean, expensively furnished and stocked with new, high quality bedding, equipment, utensils, etc as well as being maintained as soon as possible after an issue is reported. Every other review you will find will bear this out (of a total of around 50). I suppose one bad review out of 50 is perhaps inevitable, as you simply can't please everyone, but knowing the apartment as I do, it still feels extremely unfair.
Ryan K
“As advertised, excellent location and amenities, good value for money.”
Reviewed 20 November 2014 for a stay in October 2014
people found this review helpful

I have been to Pattaya 4 times. I stayed in this condo last time. A lot better than the hotels and is in just as good if not better location. The condo and apartment complex has everything you would want, wifi, cable tv, pool, gym, close to shops and restaurants and has easy access to the bar scene. It is as described in the advert and the pictures. Had no problems dealing with the staff with the keys and handover.

Bedding & mattresses Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: Location and was as described
Travelling group: Solo Traveller
Your age range 35-49
Ryan F
Makati, Philippines
“Great value for money condo in excellent location”
Reviewed 12 November 2014 for a stay in October 2014
people found this review helpful

I have been visiting Pattaya for over 10 years and have stayed in many different places all over the city from 2 star hotels to luxury villas. This Condo is in an excellant location and offers very good value for money. The wifi was fast and it was very clean and confortable. The agent Tim was very friendly and went out of his way to help me and make sure my stay was a comfortable as possible. I would fully recommend this condo to anyone visiting Pattaya who wants to be close to all the action but stay in a quiet location and not get all the bar noise you get when staying in beach road hotels. I will be staying in this condo on my next trip to Pattaya.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location and value for money
Liked least: nothing really
Travelling group: Solo Traveller
Your age range 35-49
Recommended for:
Friends getaway
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
US$63
Night
Week
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your vacation rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing