Zing Resort & Spa(Pattaya)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 22/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$21
US$20
  • Pool
US$135
US$118
  • Beachfront
Amari Nova Suites Pattaya(Pattaya)(Great Value!)
US$56
US$28
Agoda.com
US$40
US$38
The Bayview Hotel(Pattaya)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 25/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$92
Travelodge Pattaya(Pattaya)(Great Value!)
US$33
US$28
Rabbit Resort Pattaya(Pattaya)(Great Value!)
US$98
US$76
Hotels.com
Hard Rock Hotel Pattaya(Pattaya)
US$165
US$103
Agoda.com
Sea me Spring Hotel(Pattaya)(Great Value!)
US$51
US$45
US$429
Trip.com
All reviewsjomtien complextuk tukcrystal roomgay districtchannels on tvinformed receptionwhole weektwo double bedsnice breakfastpool barbalcony overlookingminute walk from the beachhotel doorwelcome drinklobby stafffriendly receptionpool areas are
Reviewed July 31, 2016

Good location and very friendly staff. Went as a family and stayed in a connecting room which makes it very convenient. The bed cushion is of high quality, my partner moves around a lot at night but does not disturb my sleep at all. The hotel is uniquely designed with two swimming pool. The spa was comforting and the food was great.

Room Tip: Rooms with pool view has amazing view
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
TheAgatePattaya, Director of Sales at The Agate Pattaya Boutique Resort, responded to this reviewResponded August 12, 2016

Dear Khun Boonsri,

Thank you very much for your kind comments and we look forward to your return stay with us. Do let us know if you would like to try a different room on your return stay and our reservations will arrange the best possible room for you at the point of booking.

We look forward to delighting you and your partner’s next stay with us.

Reviewed July 27, 2016 via mobile

I stayed here for 2 nights with my friends, so pleasured for warm welcome drink, clean room and beautiful water fall view at the room's balcony. It's great and reasonable price, and I will come back again. It's new & nice boutique hotel, I much appreiated to recommend.

Pat/Thailand..

Dear Aloepao,

Thank you very much for your kind and encouraging comments. I will share your comments with our staff and I am sure they will be delighted to know that you have enjoyed your stay with us.

We look forward to your return stay and please let us know how we can further make your stay with us more delightful while making your next booking with Agate.

Warm regards,

Reviewed July 25, 2016 via mobile

This is the hotel where I feel most rested at.

Comfortable beds, quiet environment and new room facilities is a major plus for me.

Breakfast is simple, served fresh and wholesome.

You could have gone to a international chain if you are feeling that need for ultra luxury but I'm contented to pay 1/3 of that rate and stay at Agate. So, no comparisons needed at my review... but just happy and simple moments for a get-away weekend at an affordable price.

Dont get me wrong, I'm not saying you will enjoy it as much as I do... this is boutique beauty, not international chain. Enjoy!!

1  Thank arachnophobian
TheAgatePattaya, Director of Sales at The Agate Pattaya Boutique Resort, responded to this reviewResponded July 29, 2016

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your positive review of our hotel. We were pleased that you enjoyed your stay.

We look forward to having you continue to stay with us, every time you are in Pattaya, and we want you to know that we value your business!

Reviewed July 24, 2016 via mobile

Good location, services and food. I had a great time there. Good for couple, friends and family. The room is very neat and clean with a comfortable bed and high grade facilities. Very safe too because there is no sharp edge in the room so your can let your children play around with no worry.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank KaVin C

Dear Guest,

Thank you for spending your time to comment on your recent stay.

We are very glad to see, that you remark our hotel, food, service and the perfect location around. We were also very pleased to read your comments about room, facilities and your recommendation.

We look forward to seeing you again.

Best Regards,

Reviewed July 23, 2016 via mobile

We Stayed 5 nights a this amazing property.Team is extremely friendly and helpful.Location is good close to good restaurants and points of interest.
I would like to thank FO team K.A and K.AOY for amazing stay the service they provided is outstanding and professional.the restaurant meals at pool bar are very good.
Will coming back again
Thanks you

1  Thank Chanchai T
TheAgatePattaya, ผู้อำนวยการฝ่ายขาย at The Agate Pattaya Boutique Resort, responded to this reviewResponded July 27, 2016

Dear valued guest,

Thank you for choosing The Agate Pattaya Boutique Resort for your recent visit in Jomtien, Pattaya.
I was delighted to read your kind remarks regarding your whole experience. As we emphasis on personal service and individual guest approach, we are happy to see you highlighting our team as well. I will certainly share with them.

We look forward to welcoming you soon.