1,040 results
All reviews sea view twist restaurant free chocolate sliders executive suite big bathtub swimming pool shuttle bus private beach kids club long weekend wonderful hotel nice room breakfast buffet welcome drink pleasant stay movenpick
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Stayed for 2 nights in this Hotel.The room was amazing with a nice panorama of sea view and swimming pool.We were here for honeymoon and the hotel is nice to decorate the room for us and gave us complementary cakes.Room are big and comfortable with a nice bath tub.

There were many varieties served during breakfast such as Thai , Chinese , American food and we were satisfied.The hotel do has some restaurant if you do not want to go out for food as the location is a bit far from the main city and the surroundings do not have much food shops too.Beach and swimming pool is just in front of the Hotel and its not crowded.Its a very nice place to laze around.The hotel do provide some free activities for kids and family.

Staff were friendly and they will try their best to answer all enquries. The hotel do provide 1 time shuttle to the central pattaya city / night market.The hotel is near to some attractions too such as the Tropical Garden & the floating market.

Its a good place to stay if you looking for a nice and quiet.we were satisfied and we will back again.

Some tips:Do only stay here if you intend to play around pattaya central city as transport such as grab to central pattaya will require min 300 Baht for one way.And this hotel is a distance from central pattaya and its quiet around the surrounding.Unless you do not mind the travelling.The hotel do provide shuttle service at certain timing.

Room tip: Room facing the sea
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Movenpick_Pattaya, Front Office Manager at Movenpick Siam Hotel Na Jomtien Pattaya, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Dear Richielong,

Thank you so much for your excellent detailed 5 stars review . We are delighted to hear that your experiences with us in Breakfast, stunning room and big pool exceed your expectation along with service friendliness from our team.

We hope to welcome you back to this piece of Paradise again in nearest future.

Warm regards,
Benchaphan P.

Reviewed October 30, 2018 via mobile

Myself and friends had a great stay with Mövenpick Siam Hotel Pattaya, it was the most welcoming smile upon arrival experience. Especially Khun Kik and Khun Disc at front desk, both of them made our stay there very comfortable and amazing.

The room was perfect and very convenience, housekeeping team having very well done their good job!!

Thank you for their hospitality and we definitely coming back this hotel in the future.

Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear Guest,

Hope you enjoyed your holidays with us in Movenpick Siam Hotel Na Jomtien Pattaya, Thank you for your feedback and excellent review. We will ensure the team mentioned has been share this compliments. and we look forward to welcoming you to our piece of Paradise again.

Reviewed October 24, 2018

I and my big family decided to choose to stay this hotel last week since I have ever stayed with my friend and felt happy in May 2018. However, we were disappointed for this time. The rooms that I and my family are not clean. There are some small snack on the rugs. We have to ask housekeeping maid to clen up again.
In the evening of the arrived date, we had dining at the Restaurant at G Floor. Ms. Poo (lady) came to take order with us. We asked for help to warm only one food that we brought from outside but she said the restaurant will charge THB 100. In my opinion, we paid for dinners to this hotel restaurant more than three thousands baht but this was just small service that we hoped to get from this restaurant but we never got it. (In the next morning, my sister asked the another staff at the same resturant during the ABF time to warm the food for her child but there was no charge.)
Moreover, we received poor service from its staff. For example, we had to ask for serving water for many times. The staff were not smile. The food serving are taken for a long time. We asked Ms. Poo for a food delay. She informed that the food would be served by queue. She continued inform us that we just ordered by showing the time to key in the system although we confirmed to her that we ordered before that time. Who will know you just keyed in the system? In my opinion, the staff should find the wordings to nicely talk to the guests, rather than proving who is false or correct.
By the way, we would like to say thank you for Ms. Beer (GS) to take care us during checking- in. She can handle very well.

Last but not least, we hoped that the hotel will improve the service

• Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank phamon t
Movenpick_Pattaya, Front Office Manager at Movenpick Siam Hotel Na Jomtien Pattaya, responded to this reviewResponded October 26, 2018

Dear Khun phamon t,

Thank you so much for taking your time to rate us with giving us such a constructive feedback. It was pleasure to welcomed you and host your friends and family. For us the it is very important to see our guest returned where they feel happy and enjoyable. We regretted to hear about your experiences at the restaurant for services delivery and we will ensure this feedback has been addressed to the team for retrain the standard and service operation.

We will also share your great compliment to Ms. Beer our Guest Service Team for her well handling. If you give us a chance to earn back your trust, I can assure you that we will do our best to give you the great hotel experience that so many of our guests have grown so fond of. Should you plan your next visit to Pattaya soon please do not hesitate to contact me directly at benchaphan.phala@movenpick.com

Reviewed October 22, 2018 via mobile

Nice and close either the airport .
The hotel is wonderfull. We were greeted with smiles and help with out bags .
Ate a pad tai abit pricy at 150 bhat that 80 on the street .

Out room was very clean anf fridge TV . Shower was a bit hard to use but water was good .

Air con amazing .

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Movenpick_Pattaya, Front Office Manager at Movenpick Siam Hotel Na Jomtien Pattaya, responded to this reviewResponded October 23, 2018

Dear Craig M,

Thank you for taking your time for rating 5 stars here. We are pleased to know you enjoyed our hotel facilities and cleanliness. We will address to our team for the experiences you had. We hope to welcome you back again soon in the future.

with warm regards,

Benchaphan P

Reviewed October 12, 2018 via mobile

I stayed at the hotel in October. I requested for connecting rooms as I was traveling for the first time after giving birth. There was none available but upon check in I saw my baby’s room was a connecting room w another room so we locked that door and asked why we weren’t given this connecting option, they said it was booked so we understood and didn’t argue even though we thght it was strange they didn’t give it to us as we had booked a few weeks prior.

At 11pm of the day we checked in, as my nanny was feeding my child, a naked man from the room next door tried to bang open the connecting door, not once, Not twice but 5 times (my nanny called me to the room during this) until I got there and yelled who’s trying to enter did he stop. I called the front desk and asked them to send someone up to speak to the guest in that room and I went with them. We knocked on the door 10 times before he finally opened the door and he said sorry. This is unacceltae because who would try to bang open a locker door at 11pm at night. And the hotel did nothing about this.

The hotel was unable to provide me with a solution until the next day after checkout. We checked into this hotel because we had read such great reviews about it being a family friendly venue. As a hotel owner myself I know we would have provided our guests in this event with an immediate solution.

I do not recommend this hotel to family’s as it is too risky and you will not get s good nights sleep worrying about the safety of your child if you have paid to have 2 rooms for you your partner and your child with a nanny.

Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank SajineeS

Dear SajineeS

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. While I wish you had a better experience, it is feedback like this that we learn from and use to improve. We work hard to deliver an exceptional guest experience, and it's apparent in this case that we fell short. As our Hotel Manager meeting with you during staying for problems you have addressed and experiences. We wish to welcome you for your next return.