“Very basic ”

Cuisines: European
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed August 12, 2018 via mobile

Pizza had hardly any sauce. The reviews made us think this would be good but it smelt and tasted funny. Would not go back

Reviewed July 16, 2018 via mobile

The wind and rain put us off walking out of our hotel tonight so we searched online for a delivery place. This place come up with good reviews so I ring and order and our hotel receptionist had to help us with the order due to language barrier.... we ordered a pepperoni pizza and chicken leg with fries. Pizza came cold & this picture apparently was my chicken leg with fries!!
Can you actually believe I got 8 cold fries? You just wouldn’t bother giving me any would you?
Also we checked the menu and had cash ready and the menu on here must be old as our bill was more expensive.
Only positive outcome was that they did after I rang back to complain send us more fries for free (but again these where a very small portion and cold yet again)

Overall....
-Portions sizes are for a child
-cold food
-not worth the money

1  Thank Coral O
Reviewed April 19, 2018 via mobile

The staff are so welcoming and the food comes fast and is so good! A had a chicken burger for 30,000 Dong $1.50 Canadian and and Chocolate Almond shake and was amazing! I highly recommend this restaurant the best I’ve been too in Dalat so far! Thank you

Reviewed March 12, 2018 via mobile

My girlfriend had a burger with French fries for 30.000 dong which was ok in size an quality, but I had the chicken wrap cheese for 25.000 dong which was more like a little snack and I was still hungry afterwards.

Reviewed October 31, 2017 via mobile

The pizza was nice but the prices were more expensive than it said online, the staff seemed somewhat detached from what was going on but service was relatively okay.