All reviews outdoor pool surrounded by mountains golf court great landscape green golf door man nice facilities gorgeous resort a free shuttle bus the general manager every angle room view late checkout golf resort room service morning buffet da lat city
Reviewed April 4, 2018

Very natural here. we love here everything. Cool nice weather.You will enjoy with the view of golf court. Full of facilities in the hotel such as swimming pool, spa, fitness and also support for the kids area. The room is very comfortable, the view is amazing especially the 5th floor. It was great we saw the sunrise the morning it was beautiful it made our day. The room service is great service. The reception at the front desk is so helpful. The Concierge staff is very informative . They recommend us to do sightseeing around this area. We went the prenn waterfall and see the temple around there. We were so happy. If you like some place very quiet and peaceful , natural area. You will enjoy this place.
tontarn_novio (phuket)

Reviewed April 1, 2018

We just loved this place, so beautiful hotel & surroundings I could stay there for ever. The ambiance is fantastic, nearly everything was just perfect. The room was great, breakfast very good the staff were fantastic, the place was so beautiful for a relaxing stay. Best rent a scooter if you want to get about & look at the surrounding scenery & get to Da Lat which is about 9km away. If you dont drive a scooter or motorbike there is a comp bus about every hour to take you to & from the hotel to Da Lat City.
One small draw back if you have never experienced Chinese tourists, their lack of good manners etc you will be in for a shock, especially at breakfast!!!

Reviewed March 31, 2018

it was a challenge for us to come there because our bike was broken on the way to resort and my phone die so i couldn't call for help. but when i reach resort, the staffs were really helpful and lovely to me. special thank to mr Hieu, mr Bon, mr Thuc helped me to fix my bike for whole morning, we really appreciate your work, thank to mr AFOM (i forgot to ask his name :(( ) help us with the bike as well. the only thing that annoy me that the breakfast was too crowded, took us 15 mins to find a place to sit down. and the noise outside can get to your room really easy. oh and 1 more lovely thing that the cleaning staff run after us to give my husband's ring that he forgot in bathroom. that was really kind of her, thank you. the resort is beautiful and really nice view, a little far away from the city but that's not really a problem, i enjoy my vacation there and definitely i will coe back

Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed March 29, 2018 via mobile

We stayed 1 night here. This resort has a great view, good for relaxing. We can see sunset and sunrise here. The room is clean and tidy. I love the view from our terrace. Staff were helpful polite and friendly. The hotel offer bicycle to rent around the resort. There are 2 swimming pools indoor , outdoor pool and gym as well. When I wake up in the morning there is a great view of sunrise from my room. Breakfast buffet was great we enjoy the food with panoramic view of hotel & golf course. The hotel offers shuttle to the town & airport as well ( in peak season). Thank you everyone from Swiss Belresort Tuyen Lam Dalat.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank naruemonp2014
Reviewed March 23, 2018

We're spending 03 days 02 nights at this Resort. Everybody is friendly and smile along the way. Gorgeous and breathe taking view. Room is spacious. So many choice at the restaurant with excellent taste, especially Vietnamese Cuisine.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
GMResort2018, Người quản lý at Swiss-Belresort Tuyen Lam Dalat, responded to this reviewResponded March 29, 2018

Dear Ms./Mr. TweetyNg,

Thank you for taking your time out to review our Swiss-belresort after your recent experience.
The entire Team of the Resort joins me in thanking you for your kind words about our Resort.
We are happy to note that you have appreciated our Welcome, shuttle bus service, Natural Surroundings, Team's attention and service.
We hope you would give us a visit again soon where we can show you our new services that we keep adding.

Best Regards,