“Awesome pizza”
Review of Bella Cellar

Bella Cellar
Ranked #71 of 394 Restaurants in Da Lat
Reviewed April 22, 2017 via mobile

I would give this pizza a 5, it was so unexpected given the location but it was truely sensational. Crisp base and a homemade sausage to boot. Alas I didn't order this but got to share some...wish I had ordered it. I ordered the steak which was yum but veg a bit hard for my liking. The staff were friendly and attentive. Food came fast but a bit sporadic. Had great selection of wine.

1  Thank Racohel

Reviewed January 21, 2017 via mobile

Its worth a try! Good service, good environment but its quite noisy because of the Asian guests in upstairs room.

1  Thank Kristen1303
Reviewed October 29, 2016 via mobile

Cute little midrange place. Probably one if the better wine lists we came across and options by the glass. Friendly staff. They have done a nice job with the decor. The food might not blow your socks off but Da Lat is not overflowing with choice. It's not bad and will fill you up (pizza, salad, breads, usual sides, meat dishes....limited on veggie options as is common in Vietnam but you'll get by). The ambience might help you to enjoy it more.

1  Thank chivasd
Reviewed September 24, 2016 via mobile

This lovely hidden restaurant is just a bit outside of the touristic part. Nicely decorated en good food. It's not the best food ever, but it is just good for a romantic night out for a reel good price. Lovely staff and of course a wide choice of wines. We were the only to in the restaurant at that time, but that's because it is quit new and still unknown to many people. They just deserve more guests! Just go there and enjoy!

2  Thank Marije H
Reviewed September 6, 2016 via mobile

Myself and my girlfriend ate here this evening, We ordered a veg pizza and a burger. The burger came after 10 minutes and was lovely, however the pizza didn't arrive for around 50 minutes, we were warned there'd be a 20 minute wait. The pizza was quite bland and a bit soggy from the veg, (including carrots - odd) the dough was good but needed seasoning.
We also had 2 glasses of wine which were full of sediment, it would be improved if the bottles were stored upright so the sediment went to the bottom of the bottle, reducing the amount served in the glass and also if they did not chill the red wine - however I've seen this all over SE Asia.
Overall I'd go back as the place is nice and relaxing, decorated well, lovely staff and the burger was 10/10.

1  Thank alexmurph87