“Enjoyable & Fantastic”

Halong Continental Sails Day Cruise
More attraction details
Owner description: Founded in 2007, Halong Continental Sails a division of All-Travel in Halong Bay, Vietnam, is a privately held professional cruise management corporation specializing in leisure and business cruise planning.
Useful Information: Stairs / lift, Bathroom facilities
Milan, Italy
“Enjoyable & Fantastic”
Reviewed 11 February 2012

My friend booked a tour with Halong Continental Sails last year and they said the tour is great so we contacted them for some advice. Can’t not image how quickly they response. I would like to thanks Ms Julia for recommend Paradise Cruise. It was a valuable experience that I will remember for the rest of my life. The tour definitely exceeded my expectations. I stayed in a lovely cabin with the comfortable bed and pretty furnishings. Halong is probably my favorite destination. It looks amazing both day and night. The best experience was kayaking, swimming and cooking class. Meals on board were delicious, and a lot thing makes me happy. Next time come to Vietnam, I will book with Paradise cruise again.

Visited January 2012

Wellington, New Zealand
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Thrilling fantastic.”
Reviewed 9 February 2012

We want to give special thank to halong continental sails that organized a best trip to halong bay for us. Our cruise was beautiful with friendly staff and very attentive. We had a really fun time fishing cuttlefish and we enjoyed a delicious meal on the deck with all we got from the fishing. It was fun experience we never forget. We would definitely recommend white dolphin private charter to anyone and we would like to thank captain Tu who helped to implement our dream come true.

Visited January 2012
Quezon, Philippines
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Thanks Halong Continental Sails.”
Reviewed 18 January 2012

I have not regretted spending any of my hard-earned dollars on it. It was a valuable experience that I will remember for the rest of my life. The tour definitely exceeded my expectations. I stayed in a deluxe cabin with the comfort beds and pretty furnishings. Halong is probably my favorite destination; it looks amazing both day and night. I met some new friends and we still keep in touch till now. The best experience was the first fun afternoon Kayaking, swimming and cooking class. Meals on board were great, and a lot to make me full. The joy of this discovery was overwhelming. The next day we spent in a quite clean beach had a huge BBQ and more time for swimming. Come back to Hanoi wishing that I could have had it again and again. If you would intent travel to Vietnam, remember to put Halong bay on your list to visit.

Visited December 2011
1 Thank macabasco79
Hagen, Germany
“It is an exceptional value and I highly recommend it!”
Reviewed 23 December 2011

We booked tour to Halong Bay with Halong Continental Sails. We found the cruise to be an outstanding service. Transportation was comfortable, the food was adequate. We booked a deluxe Cabin on the white Dolphin Cruise which was very comfortable. All meals provided on board were delicious. Our guide was friendly, informative, and knowledgeable about each of the places we visited. We found the activities on boat to be fun and we joined cooking class which was a lot of fun. Our trip to Halong was enjoyable as well. if you are planning visit Halong Bay Vietnam, the white dolphin cruise will make you have a happy time.

Visited December 2011
World-wide Traveller
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 146 helpful votes
“Very good organization of cruise and stay in Hanoi, including last minute”
Reviewed 23 November 2011

Ben is the Manager who contacted me after I left a message at the website http://www.halongcontinentalsails.com/cruises/halong-bay-cruises
I found the website very well done, I had checked a few prices across other agents and they are very similar.
I booked a pick-up at the airport of Hanoi, all well organized and comfortable driver.
Ben arranged the Novotel in Hanoi, with is one of the best for what you can get there. I had checked the price against direct booking with Accor website, and Ben price was better.
I had booked the Indochina Sail cruise, and it was really excellent up-market.... no cost-cutting here, you know what you pay for.
The sister and boy-friend of my fiancee decided one day before the start of the cruise to join us from Malaysia, and I gave Ben's number. Ben managed to arrange everything within a few hours, so that gives you an idea of his organization skill.
I booked the hotel in Hanoi by myself, at the Silkpath, but the other couple booked the same hotel through Ben, and again Ben offered a better price.
Cherry on the pie was the taxi to Hanoi airport, very good, safe, and courteous.
Ben accept payment on internet.
So in total, this is a good company, good prices, and good organization.

Visited October 2011