See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed October 9, 2017

This was booked at the last minute as our overnight stay on a boat in Halong Bay was cancelled due to impending bad weather. Anyway it was a generally comfortable hotel, spacious room, good wifi, good aircon. The staff at reception were friendly and spike quite good English. We went out to a restaurant for dinner but had breakfast at the hotel; there was a wide choice of food and decent coffee.
Halong is a big holiday town and we didn't see much of it but I walked some nearby streets and fossicked in a supermarket where I bought some reasonably priced local coffee.
We had a full day out on Haling Bay, it was wonderful, such lovely scenery! We were served a very nice lunch on board and later got to go to a little beach for a swim, so a good day in all.

Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank Eclair1951
Reviewed February 9, 2017

The location of this hotel is not the best, although there are a few souvenir shops, restaurants, massage parlours, and grocery shops within minutes of the hotel. There is nothing impressive about the view from the hotel.

The room is clean, albeit dated. It does not look like a 4 star hotel at all. The mattress feels cheap (you can feel the springs when you sit on it). The shower water pressure is kind of weak, and needs to run for a few minutes to warm up. Quite a few English channels available on TV.

The breakfast buffet spread is on the smaller side. Egg station, pho, some hot dishes (sausages, bacon, sauteed vegetables, etc), fresh fruit, cereal, bread and some baked pastry. The dining area is small and gets busy, so go early to grab yourself a table.

Free wifi. 2 free bottles of water. Free toiletries: bulk shampoo and body wash. Amenities include: toothbrush and toothpaste, cotton buds, disposable razor and shaving cream.

Date of stay: February 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank GroovieGurlie
Reviewed January 14, 2017 via mobile

There are all sorts of hotels , this one was just fine i guess , the room very near clean and simple . Wifi was ok i guess considering is vietnam (got the job done) there was a pool in the terrace ,open to the sky , very nice in the midnight :D
Breakfast was pleasing , definitely pleasing. The staff were very humble. All in all , a good experience.

Date of stay: February 2016
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Artan K
Reviewed January 2, 2017

We just spend one night in this hotel. The travel agent chose this hotel for our group. From the outside view this building looks great. Inside view is quite oke.

But the room is just so-so. We got big room with quite old interior but clean. The air conditioner was too cold and I can't control it. So that night I felt like sleeping in the North Pole.

I though it was because the cold weather of Ha Long, but after we checked at the morning, the other rooms had normal temperature.

The breakfast was bad. Has no taste at all. I ate nothing except the fruit and drink water. Fortunately I had cookies in my bag so I will not be starving on the tour after checkout.

Date of stay: December 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed December 10, 2015 via mobile

I have never been here before. This is the first trip. They gave very nice and traditional Vietnamese food.It's was very nice and relaxing. Customers service was also great!! I will definitely be back again

Date of stay: December 2015