Starlight Cruise Halong Bay - Day Tour
Review Highlights
Beautiful way to see the bay

I really enjoyed our one night trip on Ha Long Bay. Only regret is we didn’t do a two night trip as... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Chris C
via mobile
Wonderful

Ha long Bay is really wonderful, spending one night in Starlinght Cruise is worthy. Mr Jackie our... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Abul hasnat moh... Q
via mobile

All reviews squid fishing tour guide mr bean jacuzzi tub offered a free upgrade ask questions shower head command of english french fries tai chi oriental sails older boat cooking class fried spring rolls set menu fishing village amazing experience
Reviewed September 2, 2018

It was a wonderful time for my trip to Halong. The room was great, all the staffs on the boat had been hot, friendly and attentive with us and all of the visitors. Especially the food was actually actually delicious!. The tasks had been well organized.I got to do the kayaking , which was great experience for me and had a great time. I joined with Starlight cruise in two days one night trip. It was impressive for everything! Highly suggest! I will comback soon in someday.

Reviewed September 2, 2018 via mobile

I know Halong Bay has a lot of cruises company, however in here i got the best experience in my life. They have a such good arrangement and servicefor the trips . My wife is on her birthday and surpsingly, they arrange for birtday cake tp celebrate. It is awesome. Even the porpose to looking for lanscape and cruise, but they have a inner beauty service from their heart. I promise, I will go back here, of course with Starlight cruise.

Reviewed August 29, 2018 via mobile

cruise interior and exterior decoration is excellent.
service was good and the staff were all very friendly. food was nice for the breakfast, lunch and dinner also.
tourguide tommy can was very friendly and he is also a nice photographer . So ,next time when I come here I really do contact him again .In conclusion,I satisified all of your services.Thank you all

Reviewed July 27, 2018 via mobile

We enjoyed a 24 hour stay at the boat and we had nothing to complain. our tour guide was Mr Lang and his English was good and he wanted to help you in any way possible.

The boat was very clean, had jacuzzi in every room and the dinner, breakfast and lunch tasted excellent!

1  Thank SanderH226
Reviewed July 23, 2018

From the initial meeting point, throughout the tour and to the very end, the tour guide and everyone on the ship were personable, caring and ensured that everything was to your satisfaction.

There were a number of activities taking place on the ship each day and the guide personally checked with each person to see which activity they wanted to do and then facilitated and reminded passengers to ensure they didn’t miss the activities due to timing.