Review Highlights
Fantastic trip and amazing food

With amazing views and incredible food this is one of the best boat trips I have taken. The calm... read more

Reviewed September 7, 2018
Harry F
London, United Kingdom
via mobile
Great cruise!

It was exactly what we expect: nice boat, lovely team and well organised trip. We did the two... read more

Reviewed August 30, 2018

from US$170.00
from US$135.00
from US$438.40
More Info
All reviews handspan travel one night private balcony floating village two nights upgraded to a suite tai chi squid fishing bai tu long bay great kayaking night trip food was amazing extra night big windows nice room great trip sun deck
Reviewed April 1, 2018 via mobile

Fantastic crew and tour guide. Very well organised and incredible food. Be prepared to eat a lot..! Nice bathrooms and comfy rooms. An experience not to be missed.

1  Thank kcr26
Reviewed March 20, 2018

On our trip to the Halong Bay we could experience the magic atmosphere of a (rare, as they told us) misty bay. It really added a special perspective to our wonderful trip. And with our guide Phu we felt absolutely safe not getting lost kayaking in the mist.

The staff of the boat did everything to make our stay comfortable. The room was nice and clean and the trips to the cave, the fisher village and to less busy parts of the bay have been very exciting.

One note: We had our room close to the bow of the ship and could hear it very well when we went to anchor. But we didn't mind at all - it happened only a few times of the day and well, after all we were on a ship. And also on one with a beautiful deck where we could relax and enjoy a cocktail - what else could you want? :-)

Reviewed March 13, 2018 via mobile

My husband and I have just returned from the 2 day 1 night cruise on the treasure junk. We stayed in a suite and could not of asked for more, room was lovely, food fantastic and staff were really friendly. Idyllic, calm and peaceful experience, perfect way to visit Halong Bay.

Reviewed March 11, 2018

We had such a wonderful time on this cruise. Our main guide for the whole thing was Duc, and I think he's the best guide we've ever had. Friendly, knowledgeable, and incredibly genuine. We booked the smaller of the room options and thought it was great. Some people in TripAdvisor complained about the size of the smaller rooms, so I was a bit worried, but we found them to be a perfect size. Cozy, charming, and it's so cool how you are right on the water, and you can look out the window and see these giant stone islands pretty much right in front of you.

We went back and forth in deciding between the 1-night and 2-night option. We chose 2-night and think we chose correctly, but 1-night would also be a fine option. You definitely get the gist of it in 1 night, but if you are the type of person that likes to linger a bit and take your time in places, I think the 2-night option is better. Don't worry if you find yourself getting confused by the itinerary and which boat you are on etc--they'll always tell you what you need to do. It's actually pretty impressive how they manage the schedule with a combination of 1-night and 2-night groups. The thing I was maybe most confused about when doing my research was the boat change. Here's the deal tho: you keep your same cabin the whole time even though (at least on the 2-night option) you spend part of one day on another cruise boat. (I believe they do this so the main boat can do a drop off of the 1-nighters, and pick up the next set of guests, without interrupting your vacation.)

Another nice perk of the trip: you'll probably be friends with a bunch of the other guests by the end of the cruise! It's a lot of fun.

Date of experience: February 2018
Reviewed March 11, 2018

My wife and I have just enjoyed the 3 day 2 night Halong Bay cruise.
It was a superb experience. Indeed faultless....the vessel, the rooms, the staff, our guide Duc, and the food excellent.
Everything ran like clockwork.
Nothing more to say really...we loved every minute.