“Bucket list ”

Apricot Cruise
Ranked #19 of 140 Tours in Halong Bay
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Welcome to Halong Apricot Cruise! Have a fantastic Halong tour on elegant Halong Apricot Cruise. The warm hospitality with superior service bring the best memories about Halong Discovery cruising blue water of Halong Bay. Apricot Cruise aims to deliver an unparalleled experience for guests, with an authentic Vietnamese feel within the neoclassical design and boutique allure with our bespoke services. Take the opportunity to relax and explore a beautiful country, while you enjoy great accommodations at an exceptional value.
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities, Food available for purchase, Lockers / storage
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

This was a highlight of our Vietnam trip! We loved every minute - the food was great, service was always with a smile and our guide Danny was fantastic! We were on the 3 day/2night and glad we opted for the longer stay! I was unwell the day of arrival and Danny went out of his way to ensure I was ok! Was very impressed.
Activities we’re awesome!

Halong A, Giám đốc quan hệ khách hàng at Apricot Cruise, responded to this reviewResponded April 22, 2018

Dear Kathy P,

Thank you for taking the time to post such a detailed review of your recent trip. I am delighted to hear that you truly enjoyed your stay at Halong Apricot Cruise and that our team has consistently exceeded your expectations during your stay. I have shared with our team they were delighted to hear your excellent feedback.

Warmest regards,

in 12 reviews
"night trip"
"ti top island"

Reviewed April 3, 2018 via mobile

Hello Apricot and Ben, We booked 2days tour to Ha Long bay and we hv one night on your Cruise. Our tour guide Ben was nice ,verry friendly, heplful. The room was clean,food be good...We will come back soon.Thanks you and Ben

Hi vượng t,

Thank you so very much for taking the time to share your experience of Ha long Apricot Cruise on TripAdvisor.

I am delighted to read of what a fantastic experience you had and thank you for your compliments toward my team. They are motivated by providing excellent service and they shall be as happy as I am to read your review.

Best Regards

Reviewed April 3, 2018

We had a lovely trip onboard with our nice guide - Bingo for 2 days 1 night. Spent much of time for taking photos and party on cruise. We would never forget the landscape in Halong Bay. It is just: AMAZING

Hi Thái Đ,

We are truly grateful for your feedback and thank you very much for sharing your experience at Ha long Apricot Cruise on Tripadvisor.

Please do let us know when your plans bring you back to Hanoi. I would be delighted to assist with the details of your stay to ensure another exceptional experience in Halong Bay

We are looking forward to your next trip in Vietnam.

Best regards,

Reviewed April 3, 2018 via mobile

We stay with in halong bay 2 days 1 night on boat Apricot and Duy. Very beautiful landscape and very nice weather

Dear Swee W,

Thank you so very much for taking the time to share your experience of Halong Apricot Cruise on TripAdvisor page.

I am very much look forward to welcoming you here once again, hopefully in the not too distant future.

Best Regards

See more reviews
Reviewed April 3, 2018 via mobile

Danny was our guide and was great - very helpful and funny! Made the trip! Definitely recommend the 3 day/2 night trip you get so see and experience so much more. Food was great and cocktails too! Must do!!

1  Thank Grace P