Open today: 12:00 a.m. - 11:59 p.m.
Review Highlights
Âmazing

Excellent staff AWesome cruise through the halong bay, Good food, pleasant stay. Punctual and well... read more

Reviewed today
Uma B
Hyderabad, India
via mobile
Overnight cruise

The staff were friendly and really helped make the trip fun! Hoa was a great tour guide! Always... read more

Reviewed yesterday
Joy L

All reviews guide danny one night sales manager beer and soda shared room a solo female traveller nice tour guide tasted amazing large deck nam cat island surprising cave awesome crew other attractions nice trip plenty to eat tight schedule titop island
Reviewed April 3, 2018 via mobile

Hello Apricot and Ben, We booked 2days tour to Ha Long bay and we hv one night on your Cruise. Our tour guide Ben was nice ,verry friendly, heplful. The room was clean,food be good...We will come back soon.Thanks you and Ben

Halong A, Giám đốc quan hệ khách hàng at Apricot Cruise, responded to this reviewResponded April 22, 2018

Hi vượng t,

Thank you so very much for taking the time to share your experience of Ha long Apricot Cruise on TripAdvisor.

I am delighted to read of what a fantastic experience you had and thank you for your compliments toward my team. They are motivated by providing excellent service and they shall be as happy as I am to read your review.

Best Regards

Reviewed April 3, 2018

We had a lovely trip onboard with our nice guide - Bingo for 2 days 1 night. Spent much of time for taking photos and party on cruise. We would never forget the landscape in Halong Bay. It is just: AMAZING

Hi Thái Đ,

We are truly grateful for your feedback and thank you very much for sharing your experience at Ha long Apricot Cruise on Tripadvisor.

Please do let us know when your plans bring you back to Hanoi. I would be delighted to assist with the details of your stay to ensure another exceptional experience in Halong Bay

We are looking forward to your next trip in Vietnam.

Best regards,

Reviewed April 3, 2018 via mobile

We stay with in halong bay 2 days 1 night on boat Apricot and Duy. Very beautiful landscape and very nice weather

Dear Swee W,

Thank you so very much for taking the time to share your experience of Halong Apricot Cruise on TripAdvisor page.

I am very much look forward to welcoming you here once again, hopefully in the not too distant future.

Best Regards

Reviewed April 3, 2018 via mobile

Danny was our guide and was great - very helpful and funny! Made the trip! Definitely recommend the 3 day/2 night trip you get so see and experience so much more. Food was great and cocktails too! Must do!!

1  Thank GraceP1285

Dear Grace P,

Thank you for taking the time to post such a detailed review of your recent trip. I am delighted to hear that you truly enjoyed your stay at Halong Apricot Cruise and that our team has consistently exceeded your expectations during your stay. I have shared with our team they were delighted to hear your excellent feedback.

Warmest regards,

Reviewed April 3, 2018 via mobile

I went for the 2 day cruise along Ha Long Bay. The trip was amazing, we went to an oyster farm, Titov Island, the Surprise Cave and kayaking. The tour guide, Ben, was extremely friendly, knowledgeable, sociable and spoke good English. Thank you for a memorable time at Ha Long Bay Apricot Cruise!

Dear Kristen W,

Thank you so much for your positive feedback following your lovely stay with us at Halong Apricot Cruise.

Special mentions regarding to the Management Team and the fantastic service you were provided by the staffs are always my favorite comments to read. I am so proud to lead such a vibrant and dedicated team, and delight in knowing that their efforts are appreciated by our guests.

Looking forward to seeing you soon!
Best wishes,