Lang Toi (My Village) by Lune Production
Open today: 9:30 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Book In Advance
In high demand - travellers recommend booking ahead!

Ways to Experience Lang Toi (My Village) by Lune Production
from US$30.00
More Info
All reviews opera house vietnamese village bamboo poles cirque du amazing performance village life hanoi opera cultural show traditional music visiting hanoi performers circus theatre cast props stage tuong
Reviewed April 3, 2018

It was one of few good shows you can find in Viet Nam which can give you the feeling about Vietnam traditional culture in villages

Date of experience: September 2017
LuneProduction, Người quản lý at Lang Toi (My Village) by Lune Production, responded to this reviewResponded April 8, 2018

Dear PhuongMyAnhHN,

We are delighted to receive kind words of praise.
Thank you for choosing to spend time with us and please do help recommending the show to other guests.

Reviewed April 2, 2018

This was overall and amazing experience. It's a special show of contemporary cirque and the performers are highly skilled in what they do. You can see the show in two locations in Hanoi, I saw it at the Opera house, which is over a hundred years old and very beautiful. I would highly recommend this experience in Hanoi!
Thank you for the performers and musicians and everyone involved in the show!

Date of experience: March 2018
LuneProduction, Người quản lý at Lang Toi (My Village) by Lune Production, responded to this reviewResponded April 3, 2018

Dear KukkaL,

Thank you for your kind feedback.
It is always a pleasure hearing that our performers delivered on the show promise of a bespoke experience. While the show is still in the pursuit of perfection, we do certainly have something new to show you during your next visit.

Reviewed April 2, 2018

Woww...i was such a beautiful show and very genuine. We had a glimpse into local life, into local music, songs, different instruments. it was fun, full of passion. Great actors and musicians who love what they are doing!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Dear lia b,

Thank you for taking the time to post your feedback and recognize our team's effort.  We are happy to read that the team made every attempt to ensure your experience with us was the best possible.
The team looks forward to your return.

Reviewed April 1, 2018 via mobile

Amazing. Really beautiful. I love circus, but even my mom who doesn't like it very much LOVED IT. A must see in Hanoi!

Date of experience: April 2018

Dear Gabriela L,

Reviewed March 29, 2018

Great show, beautiful scenes, captivating live music. Definitely worth a watch. I watched the show in Hanoi at the Opera House.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction