“Simply the best massage therapists in Hanoi! 5☆ service”
Review of MF Spa

MF Spa
Ranked #27 of 211 Spas & Wellness in Hanoi
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: MF Spa is located at the Old Quarter of Hanoi, which offers Facial-Foot-Body massage by the skilled and experienced local therapists. After a long day of walking around town or a long flight you should stop by this spa to regain your strength, power and to relax. We offer one way taxi free between the old town so you just grab one and we will pay it off.
Useful Information: Stairs / lift, Lockers / storage, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

Simply the best massage iv'e had in Hanoi after trying many places. The staff are professional, polite, friendly and make you feel like a v.i.p customer.Thank you Miss Lan, who speaks English quite well, for making my multiple appointments flawless and relaxed each time. Try MF Spa before wasting your money elsewhere and feeling unsatisfied.

1  Thank MitchB449
All reviews
"foot massage"
in 15 reviews
"excellent massage"
in 11 reviews
"vietnamese massage"
in 9 reviews
"highly recommend this spa"
in 6 reviews
in 9 reviews
"receptionist"
in 11 reviews

Reviewed February 27, 2018

Wonderfull break from the madness of Hanoi old quarter. My girlfriend and I loved the full body massage, and i will deffinately be returning. Quang, the owner, is a great guy too!

1  Thank Marcus S
Reviewed February 21, 2018 via mobile

Very nice and frindly!
Must go to the masagge!
The staff very friendly and profesionall!
I have been on vietnam masagge and is very strong!

1  Thank Danijel M
Reviewed February 2, 2018

Good menu of treatments at a reasonable price and were able to take 5 of us at the same time. Treatment rooms were a little chilly, but overall a very nice experience.

See more reviews
Reviewed January 23, 2018

My fiance and I were looking for a nice spa to treat ourselves on Christmas eve 2017. We came across MF Spa and felt very welcomed from the moment we stepped through the door. Greeted with a lovely cup of sweet tea (that I've not tried before) and smiling staff who were more than happy to help. The first person we met couldn't speak very much English but she went to get another member of staff who was able to help us in booking our treatment. Me and my fiance decided to go for the back,neck and shoulder massage. I wasn't sure if we would be able to have our massages in the same room - other spa's I have been to take you to separate rooms but here we were able to have our massages at the same time in the same room which we we're pleased with. The massouses we're two very polite and friendly ladies. I can't think of anything I would have changed about the treatment my back felt great after and I can safely say that we will definitely go back for a visit soon! As a teacher in Hanoi I have been looking for a nice place to relax in my free time and MF Spa has my recommendation for anyone else looking for an affordable de-stressing enjoyable spa experience! Thank you MF Spa!! :)