“Duong’s Restaurant”

Duong's Restaurant & Cooking Class
Ranked #16 of 3,003 Restaurants in Hanoi
Price range: US$4 - US$22
Description: About Chef Duong I am proud to launch Duong’s as my first solo venture and the first leg of my journey and vision. I am honoured to share this journey with my family, friends and most importantly of all, you the customer. I hope you enjoy the journey that I will take you on as I present a mix of traditional Vietnamese dishes mixed with Vietnamese/French fusion dishes.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Visited several times during our stay in Hanoi, so often that we were greeted warmly with a hug from the waitress! Excellent vegetarian food, very well priced. Fresh mushroom spring rolls were a favourite. Try to leave room for dessert. Staff were charming and very attentive. A lovely dining experience.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,579)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This was my second visit, and the food and service lived up to all my expectations. The food was amazing and great value for money. Our only dilemma was that we could not finish it all. I will be back!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Very good food and service
Definitely recommend as one of the best place to eat in Hanoi
Stuff speak English - free WiFi

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The hotel recommended this restaurant and I thought it could be the way of promotion but Service and food are great. Definitely, I’ll comeback

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Food was absolutely delicious!! Definitely must try on your stay to Hanoi. 5 star food! Staff were amazing