“Best travel support in Vietnam”
Review of Eddie's Travel

Eddie's Travel
Ranked #68 of 907 Tours in Hanoi
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: With more than 10-year experiences in Tourism Industry, we guarantee to provide the guests good services with reasonable price. Please let us be a part of your unforgettable trips in Vietnam. Travel and find your harmony!
Useful Information: Lockers / storage, Wheelchair access, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed April 4, 2018

If you are searching best travel agent in Hanoi, Go directly to Eddies and meet Bella.
I was in Hanoi in March'18. Too many travel agents with different prices. Finally, I Meet Bella, Wow...She is really very very supported person. She booked my all trips nearby Hanoi with the best price.
And after Hanoi, I Moved to Central Vietnam and southern Vietnam, but she continuously guiding me as a friend. She is great.
And believe me, you will get the best deal and support in Hanoi.
Thanks, Bella....

All reviews
"halong bay"
in 29 reviews
"kind support"
"hanoi holiday"
in 2 reviews
"highly recommend this agency"
"great communication"
in 2 reviews
"answered all of our questions"
"sapa trekking"
in 4 reviews
"excellent service"
"one night"

Reviewed March 31, 2018

Me and my friends were looking for a nice places in Vietnam, instead of searching through the net, we decided to go to a travel agency. We've been to 3 different agencies nearby (I'm not gonna mention the other two), only Eddie Travel agency accommodated us with a warm smile and a very pleasing personality. They offered us travel destinations that suited our budget, Linh Bella also gave us a nice discount and a free Uber from our place to Airport. That's a very different level! She is very kind, friendly and very helpful. All in all 11/10!

Reviewed March 29, 2018 via mobile

We closed a great deal for a transfer between halong bay and ninh binh, for 5 people in a private car. We even shared a beer with Thai, very kind. Recommended!

Reviewed March 29, 2018 via mobile

Tai is very friendly. He gave us a very competitive price and confidence. Highly recommendable. He even gave us beers.

See more reviews
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed March 28, 2018 via mobile

I have some day off, but I dont know where should I go. So I decided to go to travel agency to get information. I went to Eddie Travel, I met Ms. Bella ( cute girl). She was so helpful, she helped me decide everything for my trip. I booked Da Nang - Hoi An 3 days 2 nights. The trip was so great. I like the guide, food, landscape. During my trip Bella always send message to me to make sure everything is smoothly. I highly recommend this agency for everyone, especially, Ms. Bella who did really good job.
Many thanks!

Been to Eddie's Travel? Share your experiences!