Open today: 8:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m.
Review Highlights
Eddies fantastic service!

Eddie helped us so much when we stayed in Hanoi, he helped us book everything we needed, his... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
sackjiers
via mobile
Eddie is the man!

Ha long day tour was awesome, food was good and we had a really great time. Would recommend, Eddie... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
connorswagins
Hanoi, Vietnam
via mobile

All reviews highly recommend this agency halong bay met ms kind support booked ha long bay hanoi holiday great communication sapa trekking left hanoi day trip answered all of our questions perfume pagoda private car tam coc nice trip airport transfer sa pa
Reviewed March 31, 2018

Me and my friends were looking for a nice places in Vietnam, instead of searching through the net, we decided to go to a travel agency. We've been to 3 different agencies nearby (I'm not gonna mention the other two), only Eddie Travel agency accommodated us with a warm smile and a very pleasing personality. They offered us travel destinations that suited our budget, Linh Bella also gave us a nice discount and a free Uber from our place to Airport. That's a very different level! She is very kind, friendly and very helpful. All in all 11/10!

Date of experience: February 2018
Reviewed March 29, 2018 via mobile

We closed a great deal for a transfer between halong bay and ninh binh, for 5 people in a private car. We even shared a beer with Thai, very kind. Recommended!

Reviewed March 29, 2018 via mobile

Tai is very friendly. He gave us a very competitive price and confidence. Highly recommendable. He even gave us beers.

Reviewed March 28, 2018 via mobile

I have some day off, but I dont know where should I go. So I decided to go to travel agency to get information. I went to Eddie Travel, I met Ms. Bella ( cute girl). She was so helpful, she helped me decide everything for my trip. I booked Da Nang - Hoi An 3 days 2 nights. The trip was so great. I like the guide, food, landscape. During my trip Bella always send message to me to make sure everything is smoothly. I highly recommend this agency for everyone, especially, Ms. Bella who did really good job.
Many thanks!

Reviewed March 20, 2018 via mobile

We went to Eddies travel for Help to book a trip to Halong Bay, after some not so good experiences with another travel agency, so we were in a bit of hurry. But luckily we met Linh who pulled a couple of strings and planned the trip to our complete satisfaction. Even during our trip we had rolling communication with Linh who wanted to make sure everything was all right. She saved us when we arrived in Tam Coc with a missing connecting bus to our destination. So, can only give the best recommendations to this place, and in particular to Linh.