“market okay but visit the lake as place is pumping”
Review of Night Market

Night Market
Ranked #53 of 225 things to do in Hanoi
Reviewed August 20, 2018 via mobile

we visited night market Sunday night.
they close off streets from 6.
the markets nothing flash but we wandered down to lake where we saw amazing lights, musicians , entertainment the kids out on the remote controlled cop cars tanks and diggers.
great atmosphere and a wonderful walk.

All reviews
in 11 reviews
"shop"
in 26 reviews

Reviewed August 15, 2018

Not sure what I expected, but this market was totally underwhelming. If you want to buy fake adidas, gucci, etc, then this is for you. Very similar to any market around the globe where fake goods are being sold at a fraction of the original price, but the sheer repetition of the same stuff is dull beyond belief.
Some of the street food looked quite intriguing though so I gave it a 2 star rating after all.
All in all, nothing special at all.

Date of experience: July 2018
Reviewed August 14, 2018

I was alone and could wander all the places just out of curiosity. Since I don't eat meat or any non-veg items, I did not get a chance to enjoy street food. But I had nice cut fruits and sugarcane juice with a lot of ice. I could not resist the temptation, though worried about the quality and effect on my stomach.
There are plenty of shops mostly selling cheap Chinese items. But I found a few shops where they have put " Made in Vietnam" board and some stuff especially cloth for kids were good. Over all nice place to kill time. Loud music from Bars all over, people sitting on red plastic stools and enjoying their drink and food. Not recommended for family. Couple is ok.

2  Thank BHATBangalore
Reviewed August 11, 2018

The atmosphere of this place was very hectic. There were tons of shops and stalls selling fake brand clothing and shoes, as well as jewelry and some cheap, touristy clothes, like fruit shirts and elephant pants. Most of the places were pretty much the same, and just about everything was cheap and tacky. I didn't buy much because the clothing wasn't good quality and I was concerned about the origins of those clothes, I imagine their production involves a lot of underpaid, badly treated, overworked workers, potentially even slavery.

Date of experience: April 2018