“Slightly old photos shown here but still a...”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Average
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Average - based on 5 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Gabriel B
“Slightly old photos shown here but still a wonderful cruise. ”
Reviewed July 28, 2018 for a stay in July 2018

Had a very pleasant cruise with other great guests and an awesome tour guide named Kevin whom often helped us in anyway possible.
There were also good activities for everyone to enjoy such as kayaking, caving, swimming and hiking.

Jerome M
“Great experience!”
Reviewed July 28, 2018 for a stay in July 2018
person found this review helpful

The cruise was what I was looking forward to most in my trip to Vietnam and it was 100% worth it. Would reccomand to all my friends and family as it is a once once a life time chance to travel through Ha Long bay!

The boat was, although old, very nice all together and the rooms were clean and nicely furnished. The food was average however there was always something that could fill me up.

Our host, Kevin, was wonderful and very informative and helpful and went above and beyond to return my friends phone when he had left it on the bus. 10 out of 10!

We got to meet a whole lot of other people on the boat who we had fun with and really enhanced our experience.

Lovely cruise, lovely people, lovely view!

Chris A
“not a bad cruise but be mindful on your hat you are getting”
Reviewed July 6, 2018 for a stay in July 2018

I went on this cruise recently. It cost me $100 with 10% tax added to it (apparently you can get the tax back if you aren’t from Vietnam but you need to make sure the tax refund paper is available for the place you book it on and ask for it to show at the airport- I found this out after the fact in the aiport) The cruise was ok, all food was included, but juices or alcohol weren’t (you pay in USD or cash. No credit cards accepted). The drinks were good though. You are allowed to bring on board water but not alcohol. There’s AC but it will be turned after dinner. Either way the temp on the boat was tolerable bcs there’s a breeze, I was there in 100F weather! Overall the condition of the boat is not new, but maintained.

The tickets to the cave and the beach are included in the price. You are NOT paying for the activities, those are included. I would say this was a one time thing deal for me. It was pricey considering what kind of hotel you can get for a $100 per night in Hanoi. What really saved this rating and made my experience, HALONG BAY is beautiful at night. I don’t regret it and I am glad I did it!!! But next time I go I might try to look into how much would it be for a bigger cruise and the cost. Saw on the water many types of boats, not only to stay overnight. Another plus booking this trip transport to the bay was included, but remember is only from Old town section of Hanoi. But the driver was kind enough to drop us off a few blocks closer to where we staying outside of the old town section.

Before you book anything make sure to double check whom you are booking from. Whether it be online or not. If possible use a credit card. When I booked at a travel agency they were very upfront on giving me their WhatsApp info and contact. Apparently there were some stories on the cruise of ppl getting scam. So be careful whom you are buying from.

rom2000
Wasen
“Did not get what I had paid for”
Reviewed January 19, 2018 for a stay in December 2017
person found this review helpful

Furniture and state of boat as food as well were not as promised.
Supposed to be a 3 star...not at all, at least average.
No music or animation or anything else at evening.
The next day they drop me off on Cat Ba at the Gieng Ngoc hotel which was terrible as the heating wasn't work and the cleanliness was weak. No help from staff.
I paid 240 USD for 2 nights. It's rude to charge the same price for the second night in that hotel and for a very weak performance on the boat on the second and third day.
I complained with moon cruise about the facts and asked for a refund an suprisingly the offered me 80 USD at once (but only to avoid bad reviews as they have written).

But do not trust the pictures and reviews on booking.com!!! Especially because moon cruise did the refund after the dealine to post a bad review on booking.com.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.

Travellers are raving about these Hanoi hotels

craigboob...
Hanoi, Vietnam
“Booked Moon Cruise got cheap Moonlight Cruise”
Reviewed August 12, 2017 for a stay in August 2017
people found this review helpful

Booked and paid for via bookings.com for Moon Cruise which had good reviews and pics of quality bathrooms, food and boat. Got Moonlight Cruise which by research appears to be a different company all together. This boat was in its last years with many years of wear and tear showing and bathroom was a tiny little shower over toilet job. No wifi on boat as in the advertisement I paid for. Aircon in rooms was only turned on late at night and turned off in the early hours. Food was very very average at best. No signs of the fresh seafood in the pics in ad. Also drink prices where very high and poor quality and everyone questioned there drinks bill the day of check out as it seems the free happy hour drinks specials where forgotten about once it came time to pay.

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing