“Excellent traditional massage, highly recommend!”
Review of Cinnamon Spa

Cinnamon Spa
Ranked #20 of 183 Spas & Wellness in Hanoi
More attraction details
Owner description: Originated from the passion of beauty & health that Cinnamon spa is officially formed. Located in the center of Hanoi old Quarter, cinnamon Spa blends harmoniously into its environment, a pleasant & comfy berth designed in Italian & Vietnamese style. Lovely space overlooking the charming the Hanoi Old Quarter, each massage area is private, allowing guests to meditate, recharge, and make the most of the spa experience. With 2 thematic spa suites for couples, 6 individually designed spa suites rooms, one manicure and pedicure booth, we offer the ultimate blend of health and relaxation in the privacy of an intimate setting. Treatments are provided for the highest quality products with 100% of traditional nature & international of tropical countries. Spa treatments artfully blend ancient beauty secrets and holistic rituals from the East with contemporary therapies from the West. Especially we concentrate to use the essences that reflect the traditional scents of Vietnam to provide
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I had a 75 minute traditional Vietnamese massage treatment with Hien today after walking past the spa. After an awful journey it was just what I needed.
I was made to feel comfortable from the minute I arrived here & Thanh who greeted me was very friendly and immediately made me feel calm and at ease whilst I waited for the treatment room to be prepared.
The therapist Hien seemed to be very in tune with the problematic areas across my shoulders and neck and was highly professional, occasionally pausing to ask if I was ok with the pressure. Thank you ladies for an excellent experience.

All reviews
"vietnam"
in 3 reviews
"english"

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I had the Thai massage and enjoyed it a lot! Even though the pubs outside played loud Musik I nearly fell asleep and can only recommend it to anyone who enjoys being tortured a little

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Extremely professional! I got a great mani/pedi and a decent foot massage. The shop is clean, people were nice, and I was impressed with the care and attention they took with my nails. Would highly recommend!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Great service ,friendly staff,highly recommend , very nice and relaxing message definitely coming back again