“Excellent service аnd pricing”

Hanoi Street Foodie Tour
Ranked #80 of 242 Food & Drink in Hanoi
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: We are couple, we are Tour-guide for many years, and experienced from many trips together with our tourist. We decided open travel company to organize really interesting tours for our customer to discover landscape and cultural Beauty. Especially, we concentrate about Hanoi cuisine tour to enjoy many kinds of delicious food and drink here. We also spend time for training guide team who know nice
Reviewed April 4, 2018

We never booked а tour before. This time we decided not to tаke аll-orgаnized trip. We enjoyed much the trip itself (Hаlong Bаy). The service described wаs exаcly whаt we were told, аnd pricing wаs very good. Moreover, we аsked аbout bus prices аnd they were better then if we booked online (we usuаlly do it). They come to pick you up from your plаce, so you don't need to tаke а tаxi. Loved it!

Mary D, Owner at Hanoi Street Foodie Tour, responded to this reviewResponded April 7, 2018

Dear Mr. Vadim C,
It's very kind of you to leave your nice review on Trip Advisor. We are really happy to see that you had a “wonderful” time with our tour !Your Great experience to our services in tour motivates us much to keep up the services . It's much appreciated. Wish you all the best.

All reviews
"company"
"driver"
"boat"

Reviewed March 31, 2018

My family stayed in Hanoi for 4 days, we hired Mr Dao Kien as our tour guide. Kien is professional, hard working, he attended to our needs, we really enjoyed Kien's service. I would recommend Kien to other tourists when they visit Hanoi.

Dear Ms. Fung,
It's very kind of you to leave your nice review on Trip Advisor. We are really happy to see that you had a “wonderful” time with our tour !Your Great experience to our services in tour motivates us much to keep up the services . But i am wondering , why i evaluated our guide excelent with "3". Please let me know your option. Thank you and i am looking forward to hearing from you.
Wish you all the best.

Reviewed March 17, 2018

Linh was a greathost for our food tour! She took us to cool street food spots and tye food was delicous. Her english is very good which made it easy for us to communicate and understand about the food. I strongly recommend her!

Reviewed March 15, 2018 via mobile

I was looking for a tour for Ha Long Bay and there are so many different kiosks that sell the tour. So do you choose which one? Well I decided to ask around to a few but could tell as soon and I walked in and met Mai and her husband that that is where I would book my tour. They offered me tea/coffee, and were so so kind! They were eating lunch and offered to share that too! Just such genuine and kind people! I ended up sitting in their shop and chatting for about an hour before booking the tour. And of course the tour was wonderful as well! I did two days/one night on a boat and had an amazing time! I’m sure all the other tours they offer are great too. I know when I come back to Hanoi I’ll be visiting them again! Do yourself a favor and visit them too!

Mary D, Owner at Hanoi Street Foodie Tour, responded to this reviewResponded March 16, 2018

Dear Ms. Maggie,

See more reviews
Reviewed March 13, 2018

Colour Asia Travel was the best travel agency I dealt with during my stay in Hanoi. Everything I booked through them was priced very competitively and Mai's communication was clear and effective. I did shop around, but everyone else was eager to make a sale and a profit. Mai, on the other hand, is passionate about travel and food in Vietnam, and just wants you to enjoy it as much as she does!

P.S. cheap and reliable airport taxi service is totally recommended. Even at 6am in the morning, Mai was calling to make sure everything was ok. Thanks so much for taking care of me!

Dear Mr. Bryce,
It's very kind of you to leave your nice review on Trip Advisor. We are really happy to see that you had a “wonderful” time in Hanoi! Your Great experience to our services in service motivates us much to keep up the services . It's much appreciated. Wish you all the best.