Hanoi Street Foodie Tour
Review Highlights
Amazing Vietnam :)

Vietnam was our first out of the country family trip and it left us nothing but good memories. Our... read more

Reviewed August 3, 2018
Eiza N
Really nice & friendly tour in Tam Coc

Lisa guided us on a tour through the dancing cave and Tam Coc, she provided us lots of information... read more

Reviewed July 22, 2018
Diego R
via mobile

All reviews vietnamese egg coffee delicious street food vietnam history asia travel old quarter halong bay excellent service vietnamese culture day trip mai kiosk gems kien vendors company
Reviewed March 31, 2018

My family stayed in Hanoi for 4 days, we hired Mr Dao Kien as our tour guide. Kien is professional, hard working, he attended to our needs, we really enjoyed Kien's service. I would recommend Kien to other tourists when they visit Hanoi.

Date of experience: March 2018
Mary D, Owner at Hanoi Street Foodie Tour, responded to this reviewResponded April 7, 2018

Dear Ms. Fung,
It's very kind of you to leave your nice review on Trip Advisor. We are really happy to see that you had a “wonderful” time with our tour !Your Great experience to our services in tour motivates us much to keep up the services . But i am wondering , why i evaluated our guide excelent with "3". Please let me know your option. Thank you and i am looking forward to hearing from you.
Wish you all the best.

Reviewed March 17, 2018

Linh was a greathost for our food tour! She took us to cool street food spots and tye food was delicous. Her english is very good which made it easy for us to communicate and understand about the food. I strongly recommend her!

Reviewed March 15, 2018 via mobile

I was looking for a tour for Ha Long Bay and there are so many different kiosks that sell the tour. So do you choose which one? Well I decided to ask around to a few but could tell as soon and I walked in and met Mai and her husband that that is where I would book my tour. They offered me tea/coffee, and were so so kind! They were eating lunch and offered to share that too! Just such genuine and kind people! I ended up sitting in their shop and chatting for about an hour before booking the tour. And of course the tour was wonderful as well! I did two days/one night on a boat and had an amazing time! I’m sure all the other tours they offer are great too. I know when I come back to Hanoi I’ll be visiting them again! Do yourself a favor and visit them too!

Date of experience: October 2017
Mary D, Owner at Hanoi Street Foodie Tour, responded to this reviewResponded March 16, 2018

Dear Ms. Maggie,
It's very kind of you to leave your nice review on Trip Advisor. We are really happy to see that you had a “wonderful” time with our tour !Your Great experience to our services in tour motivates us much to keep up the services . It's much appreciated. Wish you all the best.

Reviewed March 13, 2018

Colour Asia Travel was the best travel agency I dealt with during my stay in Hanoi. Everything I booked through them was priced very competitively and Mai's communication was clear and effective. I did shop around, but everyone else was eager to make a sale and a profit. Mai, on the other hand, is passionate about travel and food in Vietnam, and just wants you to enjoy it as much as she does!

P.S. cheap and reliable airport taxi service is totally recommended. Even at 6am in the morning, Mai was calling to make sure everything was ok. Thanks so much for taking care of me!

Dear Mr. Bryce,
It's very kind of you to leave your nice review on Trip Advisor. We are really happy to see that you had a “wonderful” time in Hanoi! Your Great experience to our services in service motivates us much to keep up the services . It's much appreciated. Wish you all the best.

Reviewed March 8, 2018 via mobile

We originally went here to get our laundry done but ended up booking a 3 day Halong Bay Cruise. Marie and her husband were very kind and super helpful. They arranged everything for us and checked up on us to make sure the tour was going well.

We had a great time!

Date of experience: August 2017
Mary D, Owner at Hanoi Street Foodie Tour, responded to this reviewResponded March 9, 2018

Dear Mrs. Hope,