“Great time management to enjoy different aspect of Halong Bay”
Review of Dragonfly Cruise

Dragonfly Cruise
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Enjoy a Full-day Cruise Tour from Hanoi on board a Traditional junk boat and get a Unique Vietnamese experience among the stunning limestone karst mountains of the spectacular World Heritage listed site of Halong Bay - A UNESCO listed World Heritage site since 1994.
Reviewed April 4, 2018

This is 1 day tour from Hanoi to Halong Bay. The tour had a very good time management, (as the travel hours to Halong Bay is 4 hrs each way). We had cruised around the bay with lunch in the boat. Don't expect so much even it said it's a seafood lunch. It just regular home made dishes, like fried squids, vegetable, and egg with seafood. But the dishes taste fine. It also includes limestone cave visit, and bamboo boat ride or kayaking around the bay. It's definitely unforgettable experience of kayaking around seven wonders of the world.

Just a few comments on the tour guide and coordinator.

I WhatsApp the coordinator about pick up time, first, nobody respond to the WhatsApp, and later I got WhatsApp pick up time different from the time in email. The coordinator can have a better respond rate, and if the time is not sure yet could message me and say "we will let you know by when".

Our tour guide is David. He was humorous and trying to introduce the place to us. However, he could improve by doing the following:
1. Inform us the car license plate, so that we could find the tour bus after pit stop.
2. When we make pit stop (as the pit stop is linked with a big shopping place, and it huge), tell us exactly the time when to get back, it will be more precise, rather than just 20-25 minutes.
3. During the cave walked, he was walking quite fast, as I walked very slow due to health problem, I had a hard time chasing him all the way. It will be better if he turn back and look around if there are travelers fall behind.
These are few minor things, but it will not make travelers left in confusion.

Dear Ms. Piggy,

I very appreciate your positive feedback about the management of the response for the pick up but still feel very sad as we failed to provide you the five star service in terms of the Foods for the lunch, plate number of the bus, timing for short break at the stopover.

I have immediately investigated in order to find out the best solutions in order to make sure it will not happened again. Rest assured, I will take your feedback seriously as a lesson how to achieve the perfect service in terms of service and meal quality.

Besides, I am very glad to find out that our tour guide - Mr David help you and the others having full informtation of the visits.
If you are traveling to our area again soon, we are looking forward to welcome you soon again and introduce you our great with Halong bay in Small group for the better quality and more guarranttee about the services

Yours sincerely,

in 8 reviews
"dragon fly"
"bathroom break"
in 2 reviews
"a unesco world heritage site"
"thien cung cave"
"great guide"
in 4 reviews
"take photos"

Reviewed April 3, 2018 via mobile

We had a great day. Hung our tour guide .... English name David. Was very funny and great entertainment and information along the way. He made the coach journey feel quicker. The tour was well planned, timings were perfect. We loved the kayaking.

Dear Amber ,

It is very delightful to receive your five star review due to your recent trip with us with Dragonfly Cruise - Day Tours from Hanoi.
I and my team are very happy to know that you are happy too. I am sure that my team has enjoyed catering you as much as you enjoyed our service.
Especially Mr David - Your tour guide for your tour.
And the whole team will keep up working to welcome you back here soon at any time.

Best regards,

Reviewed April 2, 2018 via mobile

We took the tour to Halong Bay today and cant be any happier. David, our tour guide is entertaining and fun. Highly recommended for anyone who would like to have a pleasant trip in Halong Bay.

Dear Janice A,

It is very pleased to receive your perfect review due to your Halong bay day tour with our beloved Dragonfly Cruise - Day Tours from Hanoi.
Thank you for taking your time to share it with us and other travelers. I and my team are glad to hear that you enjoyed our new modern comfortable bus rides for 2 ways, Traditional cruise in Halong bay, Fresh seafood lunch, Professional tour guide - David, Tour program and Management Team.
Yes, we do invest a lot of time in effort to well train our team to maintain the high quality service. The whole team looks forward to serve you again in Hanoi.

Warmest regards,

Reviewed April 2, 2018 via mobile

My wife and I had a holiday trip and Hanoi and we booked a trip to Halong Bay. And it was absolutely fabulous. The tour guide, David, makes the trip interesting, with informative speeches and great sense of humor. Mr. Driver drove very well. The lunch by the cruise was definitely a thumbs up. The taste of the food packs a punch. The cruised around the bay area and took lots of pictures with the hundred islands behind. Cave exploration was great. We did some wood boat cruise along the fisher's village. Definitely worth all the payment we did.

Dear jheff21,

Thank you for choosing and recommending our Beloved Dragonfly Cruise - Day Tours from Hanoi to other travelers.

I am glad to hear that you enjoyed our Safe and Comfortable bus rides for 2 ways Hanoi - Halong, clean and exquisite cruise for the cruise trip on Halong bay and especially our amazing tour guide - David who makes the trip interesting, with informative speeches and great sense of humor.
We also happy that our itinerary and tour program with cave visit, wood boat cruise along the floating villages make your tour more impressive.
I will definitely forward your compliments to my team for further encouragement and welcome you back here with Dragonfly Cruise - Day Tour from Hanoi

Best regards,

See more reviews
Reviewed April 2, 2018 via mobile

we joined the tour as a family of four and enjoyed our time immensely. we were initially worried about the four hours bus trip but our tour guide, Minh (or his english name, David) is beyond enjoyable. he was one of the best guides we’ve had in our trips so far! thank you :)

DragonflyCruise, Customer Care Team of DragonFly Cruise at Dragonfly Cruise, responded to this reviewResponded June 16, 2018

Dear Kelvin A,

Thanks so much for your kind commentary of the quality of the Dragonfly Cruise - Day Tours from Hanoi.

We're really delighted to know that Mr David showed you the Halong bay with only a Full day tour. He have worked with us for more than 5 years then he would be a very professional tour guide take care all of you in every details of the tour.
The whole team will look forward to serving you again and to having chance to introduce you more about Halong bay as well.
Please do not hesitate to contact me then.

Kind regards,