See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed October 16, 2016 via mobile

Had a terrible experience here and wont come back again. When we finish our bussiness course there, the staff try to "cast" us out by loud and rude music. The food is also not my appetite. Rice has the smell of rotten piece.

Date of stay: October 2016
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed September 12, 2015 via mobile

I live in Vietnam since 4 years and it is definitely the worst place I tried so far. The sort of things that makes you wish you read TripAdvisor beforehand, and makes you feel like a saviour when writing about it.

- looks like it was built 20 years ago without any actual planning, and no one in charge of maintenance since then. Cheap material, dirty, ugly: I stayed in some 200k VND motels that were 10 times better. The pictures will give u a taste of what 3.5 million/night (!!!) Will buy you

- contrarily to what they say it is not a resort but a Khu Du Lich (tourist area) where people pay to stay for the day or the evening. The facilities are crowded with outside guests. Needless to say that the swimming pool is dirty

- logically enough, it is also very noisy. I wish I could post, in addition to the pics, a recording of what we had to endure in the evening - and then the next day from 6 am. Don't plan to sleep.

Avoid at all cost. Eventually buy a voucher for someone you really hate.

+: service at the reception is OK.
Cheers.

Date of stay: September 2015
Trip type: Travelled with family
3  Thank Axel D
Reviewed April 13, 2013

We stayed 1 night there and experienced disappointment all most time.
Good points:
- they offer many activities suitable for big groups or family: biking, sports, karaoke...
- peaceful nature
Bad point:
- Room: we expected ancient rooms in luxury style but it was not that. Room are so small.
- services: poor and unprofessional services.
- Around: not clean as it should be in a resort
- noise: again we suffer karaoke until midnight.

Date of stay: December 2012
7  Thank pippylotta
Reviewed March 30, 2012

This "resort" has been the most dissapointing experience i've ever had. We booked 3 nights and expected the joy and beauty of nature, pure luxury, peace and the knowledge of professionals. Instead of this all the site looked like ground Zero at 9/12. It seemed like this place had it's last visitors ages ago and no-one ever cleaned it afterwards. Instead of the sounds of birds and wildlife we had the pleasure of waking up with the noise of construction workers and went to bed trying not to be disturbed by the Karaoke till late. If we wanted to ask something (reception, restaurant, wherever...) there was nobody who spoke anything but Vietnamese. The food was good, i mean... at the restaurant outside of the resort at Kim Nguens. It might be that the staff is willing to do the best they can. But the management of this place is of such a poor quality, if they continue like they do now it would upset most foreign tourists. The site looks good, the pictures are nice, reality is different. I'm sure it will be booked by the people from Vietnam but personally I wouldn't recommend this resort. Unless you aim for dissapointment...

Date of stay: March 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
8  Thank DrezZ13
Reviewed July 21, 2011

I had the pleasure of spending 5 days at Tan Da in September 2009 while visting the local orphanage right down the street. The resort was peaceful, quiet, relaxing, and beautiful. There was a variety of food and everything I tried was delicious. The rooms were spacious and everything in excellent working order. The staff was very friendly and accommodating.

Date of stay: September 2010