“Best 'day wear+' clothing store in Hanoi!”
Review of George's Fashion Boutique - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
George's Fashion Boutique
Reviewed 26 December 2013

I have been to Hanoi 4 times in the last 7 years. I love shopping for clothes that transition well from holiday-wear, to work-wear, and out-to-dinner. George's has it all!! I stocked up on 5 dresses, 1 pair of linen pants, 3 skirts and 7 tops in 2 hits, and only resisted buying some excellent shoes and coats because I didn't have enough room in my luggage. Then I discovered their tailoring - I had my pants altered, and another top made in a different colour which was promptly delivered to my hotel before I left! Beautiful fabrics, particularly if you love a splash of colour, and the size range is terrific - I also got some clothes for my larger and very skinny relatives and friends, and they're very happy!! We will all be shopping at Georges both in-store and online from now on. I visited some other clothing stores in the Tay Ho area after my excellent first trip to George's and they paled in comparison...hence the second visit. I was most impressed with the shop assistants, who spoke English very well and were politely attentive - not pushy - and their recoomendations are in my wardrobe :) On my second visit I received a loyalty card, and met the owner who was very friendly and offered a range of tips about not only her products, but where to find other exciting bargains in Hanoi. George's is a must.

1  Thank MichelleL240
Reviewed 3 June 2013

I have visited Hanoi several times and each time I go I visit Georges Fashion Boutique in Tay Ho District. It is a haven from the hectic pace of motorbikes and cars in the hot busy street. Inside it is cool and you are immediately impressed by the colourful merchandise - ladies clothing, scarves, shoes, handbags, hats, bedspread made of cottons and silks, mobiles, purses, gift cards etc. If you can't get your size (the owner stocks larger sizes) you can have it made to fit. If you are shopping for gifts, you can do it all at George's. Outside there is a paved courtyard, where your partner who is sick of shopping can sit and read the newspaper while you shop in peace. I love going there and the prices are good too.

3  Thank Liz42255100
Reviewed 22 April 2013

Bought some fantastic clothes from this shop. Girls were very helpful and not pushy. I also had two tops made and they both came back exactly as I wanted. Alison, the owner, is such an obliging person who will hunt out fabrics for you. I would certainly go back next time in Vietnam.

1  Thank stude