All reviews old quarter night market halong bay mr hai recommend this hotel staff are extremely friendly the hotel staff hotel is located family suite local food hoan kiem lake rooms are comfortable airport transfer special thanks free upgrade excellent stay pho
Reviewed October 10, 2015

Golden Sun Moment Hotel proved to be the ideal choice for our small group. Located in the heart of the Old Quarter near all the action and attractions, it (amazingly)retains a serene, peaceful atmosphere. I had a street-facing room, yet it was absolutely quiet even though the night market was just around the corner. The service and communication were the very best I've ever experienced in any hotel, anywhere in the world. I'd give the service at least 6 stars. All staff showed genuine concern, cheerful attitude, and willingness to assist in any way. The staff helped me with my Vietnamese cell phone activation, and even surprised me with a cake on my birthday! (They noticed my birthdate on my passport.) Breakfasts were tasty, beautifully presented, and substantial. The coffee was exceptional. WiFi was strong and consistent throughout the hotel. Highly recommended!

Date of stay: October 2015
moonpham11, Director of Sales at Hanoi Golden Moment Hotel & Travel, responded to this reviewResponded October 20, 2015

Dear Mrs. Rebecca Woodland,

Here is Alex and team from the Golden Sun Moment hotel,

Thank you so much for your review following your stay for your birthday this year and we certainly enjoyed participating in the celebrations. I am thrilled that you felt that you could not have made a better choice and that you had a very memorable time and enjoyed your birthday cake surprise at reception.

I understand this is not the first time you've been to Hanoi and surely not the last time cause you have so many friend here and also you are now have a new home in Hanoi

I do hope that we will have the pleasure of welcoming back on another special occasion so we may once again join in the celebrations.

Reviewed October 7, 2015

Great communication of services. Really quick response. Set up a great trip for my 30th anniversary to Ha long bay cruise with all transfers to hotel, airport and boat. Highly recommend to anyone going to Hanoi and boat trip to Ha long Bay

Date of stay: October 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Mr. Brian,

I am Alex and I would like to thank you deeply for your review even we just contacted via email. I glad that I can assist you with your special Anniversary trip next year and we wish you with all the best. My fast and prompt response as always with useful information is the advantage that I will ensure to bring the most memorable vacation to our guests.

Thank you very much again and see you soon in Mar!

Reviewed October 6, 2015

Very attentive staff who were invaluable in arranging trips and giving advice. Good breakfast. The GPS on my iphone enabled us to wander the lanes,when the evening weekend market was on, the crowds of shoppers make navigation almost impossible. the desk will sort out sim etc. I would go back there again.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank RobertJEastSussex
Reviewed September 24, 2015 via mobile

We've had the pleasure to stay at the hotel for a total of 4 nights, which were all incredibly satisfying and enjoyable. The entire staff were friendly and helpful, always providing assistance with no hesitation - anything concerning the room, city info and even sim card purchasing. Alex as the sales manager arranged a package of tours to Halong Bay and Ninh Binh which were both great, as well as pickup from and to the Airport, and all at a convenient price and with impeccable care.
The room (delux) was very comfortable and clean, and the bed was very comfy. Breakfast was superb, both taste and service, offering many choices.
The location of the hotel was also great, right at the middle of the old quarter (and quite to close to a very good and affordable restaurant called "New Day Restaurant").
In conclusion, an excellent choice for anyone travelling to Hanoi!

Date of stay: September 2015
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Bat-el And Dima K

Dear Bat-el and Dima Kagan,

Here is Alex and team,

Thank you for sharing your very complimentary comments about Golden Sun Moment Hotel on the site and we are thrilled that you have now found a new number 1 hotel. I am delighted that you had an enjoyable and memorable stay with us and appreciated our little gem. It is a very special little hotel and we are very proud of it. We do like to take great care of our guests and each and everyone on the team are dedicated to making each and every guest feel special. With such wonderful reviews we have achieved our goal and feel rewarded.

Please recommend to your friends and family for their upcoming trip to Vietnam to contact me in advance as you did before to get the best offer for super saver deal with us.

We look forward to welcoming you back to your new home away from home on a future visit to Hanoi and please do not hesitate to contact us if we can assist with a booking.

Reviewed September 21, 2015

I have stayed here twice in August and September 2015 and I was very happy both times. The main night life is just a few minutes walk away and Lake Hoan Kiem 6 minutes away. My rooms were clean and comfortable with a modern revamp in an old building. The bathroom is small but very attractive. There is lift access. The restaurant below street level serves breakfast off the menu and you have a good choice of hot or cold breakfasts. The staff are very friendly and service minded. They make you feel at home all the time and speak English well. They can organise tours as well.

Room tip: I have tried 5th and 6th floors and they were very similar. No noise issues and small windows for some sunlight.
  • Trip type: Travelled solo