Hotel Nikko Hanoi
US$123
US$87
US$96
InterContinental
Splendid Star Grand Hotel(Hanoi)
US$43
US$40
US$59
Agoda.com
Golden Sun Palace Hotel(Hanoi)
US$35
US$29
US$165
US$161
Melia Hanoi(Hanoi)
US$204
Cancelon
All reviewsjapanese guestsclose to the train stationold quarterfive star hotelwifi is freebusiness tripbreakfast choiceswill stay there againstayed here for three nightsour room was spaciousphocomfortable hotelother hotelsexcellent hotelrecommend this hotelnice stayfrench quarter
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 1 March 2018

I recently stayed at Hotel Nikko for several weeks whilst my husband was critically ill in the French Hospital. I was joined initially by my daughter,later they swapped and my son in law joined me.
The staff were so kind and caring, offering support and compassion, always ready to go the extra mile to help me. I felt very safe and was very glad to unwind in my room after a difficult day.
The rooms are very comfortable, clean and spacious, the food delicious and a variety to suit all tastes.
I can't thank the staff enough for helping me cope with a terrible situation. I am now back in the UK but will have very fond memories of you all

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
42  Thank SueDorsetUK
Nikko H, Giám đốc quan hệ khách hàng at Hotel Nikko Hanoi, responded to this reviewResponded 2 March 2018

Dear Mr/Ms. SueDorsetUK,

Warmest greeting from Hotel Nikko Hanoi.

We are pleased to learn that you have enjoyed your stay with us. Your comment regarding our spacious rooms as well as the excellent service is very much appreciated. Please rest assured that I have already shared your good review with all our team that will certainly serve as an encouragement to keep providing a luxury quality of service.

We thank you once again and we hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back soon at Hotel Nikko Hanoi.

Reviewed 28 February 2018

This's a hotel in a modern day framework and then were absolutely nothing specific on the web. Yes the areas are roomy and nicely presented and like Japanese hotels generally, really clean which possibly a problem in Vietnam.
Although there have been no photographs of the bathroom I am able to say it was surprisingly roomy but there was no distinct shower and bathtub, not that that has been a dilemma for us.
What's essential however is this hotel and the "service" really excelled on this particular rating. Some hotels brag about the service of theirs but below, you genuinely "experience" the great Japanese hospitality. We were created to believe they genuinely cared about the guests of theirs.
The alternative leading staff were great too. Thank you a lot of Nikko and we'd certainly suggest this particular hotel without a second 's consideration.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
32  Thank francis r

Dear Mr/Ms. Francis R,

We would like to thank you for taking your valuable time to write us a great review on TripAdvisor.

It is our pleasure to read that your overall experience with us met your expectations and that you particularly enjoyed the Japanese hospitality at Hotel Nikko Hanoi. We will absolutely share your comment with the rest of the team who will certainly be motivated.

We are looking forward to welcoming you back very soon and we wish you a lovely day.

Reviewed 23 February 2018

Stayed here 3 nights and were pleased with the accommodation, which is centrally located a little away from both the Old and French Quarters.

We had a spacious room on the 12th floor with a very comfortable bed and an adequate bathroom with good shower and toiletries. We were very much looking forward to staying here after our experience at Nikko Saigon, but this hotel did not quite match our expectations, though it was perfectly acceptable.

As ever the staff were very attentive and helpful, and room service was extremely efficient. The breakfast offering was good with a decent range of choice, but not as comprehensive as our other hotel in Vietnam. The evening buffet was reasonably priced and had a very good range, and was well prepared.

Overall a pleasant stay.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
30  Thank Geoff L

Dear Mr/Ms. Geoff L,

We would like to thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on TripAdvisor regarding your most recent stay at Hotel Nikko Hanoi.

We are glad to read that you enjoyed your overall stay with us. Your nice comment on our spacious room as well as our professional staff is highly appreciated. Please rest assured that we will certainly share your generous words of praise with our team as their motivation.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 12 February 2018

Booked a Deluxe room but was upgraded. Room is very spacious, clean and with a lot of amenities. There is even a step machine in the room!

However as it's a rather older hotel, there is not enough power points in the room.

Breakfast spread was good with mixture of Japanese, Vietnamese and Western selections.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
42  Thank lwk-my
Nikko H, Giám đốc quan hệ khách hàng at Hotel Nikko Hanoi, responded to this reviewResponded 13 February 2018

Dear Mr/Ms. Lwk-my,

Thank you very much for having chosen Hotel Nikko Hanoi for your stay and for sharing your feedback on TripAdvisor.

We are pleased to learn that you have enjoyed your stay with us. Your comment regarding our spacious rooms as well as the excellent breakfast is very much appreciated. Please rest assured that I have already shared your good review with all our team that will certainly serve as an encouragement to keep providing a luxury quality of service.

Reviewed 31 January 2018

While the location to the central area (e.g. the Hoan Kiem lake, One Pillar Pagoda, Temple of Literature etc.) are not within walking distance from the hotel, I’m perfectly satisfied and happy with my stay there. (A taxi ride of about 10 – 15 minutes is needed for going to the town area.) I must mention that all staff (including bell-boy and gym service staff) could converse very well in English. Service is also a must mention, I felt that staff are patient and very attentive to requests. Deluxe room size is comfortable, clean and feels very cozy too with the carpeted floor.

Room Tip: Circus view
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
37  Thank angietwe
Nikko H, Giám đốc quan hệ khách hàng at Hotel Nikko Hanoi, responded to this reviewResponded 7 February 2018

Dear Mr/Ms. Angietwe,

Warmest greeting from Hotel Nikko Hanoi.

We would like to thank you for taking your time sharing your recent stay experience at Hotel Nikko Hanoi. We are glad to learn that our rooms as well as our service met your satisfaction. Your positive feedback will be shared to the whole team so as to encourage us to provide even better services when you come back.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future soon.