All reviews washer and dryer self service laundry hhonors points using points nha hang ngon laundry room old quarter free laundry opera house omelette station small gym pho french quarter business center upgraded to a suite nice hotel room service is
Reviewed April 9, 2018

I stayed for only 1 night on March 3rd and loved the hotel. I couldn't stay longer as I was meeting up with other travelers at another hotel. The staff were very friendly, and the room was spacious and clean. The washer/dryer onsite is great and easy to use. As a gold member they provided an upgrade even though this brand doesn't have to do that. Thanks again!

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Cuong N, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Hanoi, responded to this reviewResponded April 9, 2018

Dear Michael Porreca,

I am very happy to read that we met with your expectation, especially as a Hilton Honors Gold Member. Thank you for staying with us and looking forward to welcoming you back in the near future

Reviewed April 8, 2018

Due to the reviews, I was uncertain if I should stay in this hotel or the Hilton Opera. I am glad I decided to stay because it was the best 10,000 points per night I have ever spent. I stayed 5 nights in this hotel. I was in room 605 with a balcony.

Comfortable: The bed was very comfortable, just like all Hilton beds. Though my room faces the front entrance next to the street, it was quiet once I closed the balcony door. The room was very clean. Wish the shower has more pressure though.

Service: the staffs at the front desk was nice and so are the staffs in the breakfast area. All of them can speak English fluently.

Dining: The only meals I have in this restaurant were the breakfasts (free for Gold members). I came in with very little expectation due to the reviews. However, breakfast was awesome! There was a pho bar (either chicken, beef, or both) with all the condiments. There were also many items such as bacon, sausages, omelette, chow fun, dim sum, egg rolls, pastry, cereal, etc. Too many to list. Asian hot dishes varied from day to day.

Convenience: On the map, it seems like the hotel is far from the old quarter. It is not. It is at a walking distance - very easy to get to and very safe. You could also take the taxi to/fro for $1-2 dollars, if you absolutely must. Really, there is no need. Its a 10-20 minute exercise walk. There is also a main bank right next to the hotel which will give you the maximum exchange. Near the hotel are many dining places. My favorite is called "Nha hang Ngon".

Totally recommend for anyone staying at Hanoi using points.

1  Thank NinaM4000

Dear Nina M,

I am delighted that you found our location to be a convenient access to the Old Quarter and surrounding closed dining places. I am also happy to read that you enjoyed hotel breakfast, in room bedding and hospitality services of the hotel staff

Feedback is always important as it is a vital way of reviewing the level of service and facilities we provide our guests so as to make improvements. Once again thank you for your truly valuable comments. I hope that we will be able to welcome you back to the Hilton Garden Inn Hanoi in the near future.

Until time permits,

Operations manager,

Reviewed April 5, 2018 via mobile

Decided to stay here as my Hilton points were due to expire. The stay turned out to be very pleasant. The hotel is located in the business district and 10min away from the old quarters by taxi. While the rooms are slightly dated, they are well maintained. Breakfast is decent and I would consider staying here the next time. Staff were very friendly and helpful.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank VyshakMV
Cuong N, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Hanoi, responded to this reviewResponded April 5, 2018

Dear VyshakMV,

I am very happy to read your comments about your recent stay and glad that you found the location and service levels of the hotel to your satisfaction. Hope to see you return soon....safe travels.

Reviewed April 3, 2018

Very clean & tidy Hotel . Food was good and staff very helpful all speaking and understanding of English . Room excellent and very spacious . Well situated for walking to city centre and lake . Plenty of restaurants nearby

Room tip: All rooms are quiet

Dear Michael m,

Great comments, thank you very much for taking the time to share your feedbacks after recent stay at Hilton Garden Inn Hanoi. We look forward to be able to welcoming you back in near future

manhcuong.nguyen@Hilton.com

Reviewed March 29, 2018

An excellent hotel with friendly helpful staff. Restaurant manager very helpful with providing gluten free options for breakfast .If you want gluten free bread or cereals please take your own as it is not known in Vietnam. Rooms very clean and comfortable but be prepared for views of how the Vietnamese have to live in poor run down housing.Very humbling to see from a nice hotek.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Cuong N, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Hanoi, responded to this reviewResponded May 1, 2018

Dear Angie T,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share experiences after your recent stay at Hilton Garden Inn Hanoi

Cuong