“Not even one day in "tous les jours" - run away”
Review of Tous Les Jours

Tous Les Jours
Ranked #20 of 32 Bakeries in Hanoi
Reviewed October 10, 2015

How can God or Buddha allow this kind of food which want to looks like more than tasting ? Really not for french or pastries amateurs.

Reviewed June 26, 2015

I think this is an awful overpriced place with terrible coffee and cakes and very poor service from students who are too busy dreaming of electric bicycles than worrying about doing their job. Avoid at all costs. I'd go to Al Fresco's over this place!!

Reviewed October 11, 2014

The best Cronuts( half crossiant half donut- 90c each), similar to Breadtop in Australia, but 10 times better! The most fresh pastrys and SO cheaps! We only seen these in Ho Chi Min City

Reviewed July 25, 2014

Last time I tried their yogurt in Royal city and had a stomachache but today I tried the bread with beef it was very delicious. The staff were very polite and smile with the customers, welcomed us wen we came in and said goodbye when we came out.

Reviewed December 20, 2013

I went to this shop of Royal City in Hanoi on Dec21,13.
When I paid 100,000VND for total amount 73,000VND at cashier, she said that they don't have small money, and they gave me 25,000VND back without any apology.
It's not big deal, but I never go to this shop again.