“Delicious soup”

Pho Bat Dan
Ranked #101 of 2,634 Restaurants in Hanoi
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Taste the famous Vietnamese dish Pho and I'm not disappointing although you have to queue about 15 minutes just to order (the dish come nearly 1 minute after that). The soup is really great and the beef is tender.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Even thought there was a queue, it was very fast to have our food. I tried to go there again the day after but it was closed. Its open for breakfast! Try it and eat like a local. Prices are cheap too

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I ordered the phổ tài and it was incredible- one of the best phổ broths I have had throughout my travels of Vietnam. And the price was excellent- 45,000 VND. Expect to wait and be seated in a crowded restaurant, but it is most definitely worth it!

Reviewed 21 March 2018 via mobile

Culture. If you want to experience Hanoi real culture, go to the lake at 6:00am, join the local people practicing their morning and then jump to Pho Ba Dan, enjoy the line, observe the scene and relish. One of the best Pho Bo I had... and I had quite some. Don’t miss it if you want to Hanoian.

Reviewed 21 March 2018 via mobile

We got up really early in the morning to eat at this very busy Pho eatery. We were told we would have to wait as this is were many locals like to eat.
You won't be disappointed in the food, simply delicious. They only have three items on the menu. This means they specialise in the dishes they do best.
We had the Beef Pho as this seemed to be what everyone had. Price was 50k or about $2USD.
Highly recommended.