1,424 results
All reviews old quarter halong bay hang bac recommend this hotel rooms are clean perfect location sister hotel night market home away from home hoan kiem lake busy street hotel staff fantastic hotel visiting hanoi the hustle and bustle street food amazing service
Reviewed November 1, 2018

Nice and clean Hotel away from the noisy walking street. Balcony oversee the street outside a good spot for morning coffee. Staff is helpful in providing assistance in booking or direction. Within walking distance to most area like night market / walking street, puppet show, lake etc

1  Thank Ckhdan
Reviewed October 31, 2018 via mobile

First, the staff treated me and my partner unfairly, I’m Asian and my partner is Westerner. Second, the location was fine, we could walk to the night market and the lake , but the street was full of motorbikes , if you walk , be careful. Third , the room was clean,safe and quiet , but they made us change the room for the second night , that was a little uncomfortable . Fourth , the breakfast was fine , just the poached egg wasn’t cooked right. LAST, THEY ASKED MY PARTNER TO DELETE HER REVIEW BY PUTTING OUR REAL NAMES IN PUBLIC UNDER HER COMMENT ON THIS APP .Now I have nothing to say.

1  Thank Venture09821092703
Reviewed October 30, 2018 via mobile

The hotel was very clean, good location, good breakfast. The only issue I had was how I was treated versus how my girlfriend was treated. Staff members wouldn’t talk to her directly, just ignored her. My gf is Chinese. The staff was all nice to me and only addressed me, I am Caucasian and American. The hotel should train their staff to be professional and courteous to ALL guests regardless of race.

Date of stay: September 2018
3  Thank 32unapexplorer
Reviewed October 26, 2018

First and foremost the team at the Paradise Boutique Hotel is AMAZING! From the front desk and bellman to the serving staff in the breakfast room and housekeeping they all had a ready smile and a strong desire to help. Mr Jason Phan, Sales Manager sets the tone and everyone else is happy to rise to the high standard he models. As an example, Yen (front desk) took it upon himself to ask for the name of our hotel in our next destination and our flight details so he could contact them to have a car waiting for us at the airport when we arrived. Now that is service!

In addition, the hotel is very clean and comfortable. Air con works wonderfully and the complimentary breakfast is plentiful and offers a wide variety of a la carte and buffet items.

We are four grandmas who have travelled far and wide around this world and we know and appreciate quality when we see it. The Paradise Boutique offered us just that. Thanks for a great stay in Hanoi!

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed October 26, 2018 via mobile

The staff were courteous, the rooms beautiful and we enjoyed the breakfast. My wife and l stayed here 3 days and thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. We really hope to be back someday. Great hospitality. Cheers to Paradise Boutique Hotel Hanoi.