All reviews good size old town pub next door quiet stay within walking distance group tour great hotel for the price comfortable hotel a king size bed buffet breakfast quiet street the general manager our room was spacious west lake small hotel reception area enjoyable stay
Reviewed March 21, 2018

I stayed at Thien Thai for a week. The hotel itself is decent quality, and I have no complaints whatsoever with it. The room itself (I had a double) was a little tight, but the bathroom and bed made up for any space that was missing. The morning breakfast was fantastic! My only complaint is, is that the front stairs are a little bit tricky to climb down! Other than that, 10/10 I would stay here again.

Room Tip: Get a room with a balcony!
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed March 17, 2018 via mobile

Clean hotel. Provided adapter n iron. Breakfast was good. But style outdated and no full length Mirror in room. Location is fab. Used grab app to get around. Very cheap. Stairs to go up to reception.... Not good for mobility issues

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed February 27, 2018

The hotel is located across from a school, and it is interesting to walk around the nearby streets. Our room was spacious with a king-size bed and good air conditioning. The staff is very friendly and helpful. We faced the room, but it was not at all noisy at night. The breakfast buffet was very good. I don't know the value, as it was part of a group tour, but I think it was mid-range.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed February 16, 2018

We were brought here on a group tour. This is a decent quality hotel: nothing fantastic but certainly nothing bad either. The room was a good size, clean enough with average amenities. The buffet breakfast was pretty good. Location is pretty good, can walk to interesting places like West Lake and the Ancient Quarter.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed January 27, 2018

Stayed here as part of a tour. The room was of average size with tea, coffee making facilities, fridge and mini bar, a comfortable king sized bed, flat screen TV etc. Basically what you would expect to find. The bathroom was okay, nothing special (flip flops provided), usual toiletries. The room had a balcony which would be a bonus in warmer months. The breakfast was very good in my opinion with exceptionally well cooked and beautifully presented foods catering for all eg Eastern and Western tastes. Although, I did note that a vegetarian couple on the tour ate out for breakfast as they were worried about the use of fish sauce in vegetarian dishes. I think perhaps that the hotel may have catered for their requirements if known. The hotel is a little worn but still has a faded glamour.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple