1,491 results
All reviews club floor manager the club lounge tallest building dat nguyen red river indoor pool rooftop bar old quarter duty manager junior suite the ground floor business trip business hotel luxury hotel west lake city view excellent hotel
Reviewed November 12, 2018 via mobile

Where to start with this place. It’s. absolutely huge. Comprises a hotel, offices, residences and a fairly large shopping mall!

We chose to stay here on our last night for our honeymoon. We’d been travelling through Cambodia and Vietnam for 3 weeks. We did spring for a upgraded room to get access to the club lounge and the late, 4pm check out. But they upgraded us again to a deluxe suite on the 54th floor for free! The room was huge. Big corner deluxe suite with dual aspects. Probably larger than our first apartment! The view from the floor to ceiling windows was stunning (even though Hanoi is perpetually draped in thick smog).

This is a Very luxurious hotel. It’s not a place to come if your looking for character. It’s a very modern, high spec but conservative, Inoffensive design and theme. But it was very comfortable. The staff were absolutely great. Dat Nguyen and Hung Nguyen from the club lounge were extremely friendly and looked after us very well. We can’t thank them enough for making our stay comfortable.

If you have access to the club lounge you can visit 2.30 till 4.30pm for complimentary light bites to eat. They then had cocktail hour for 2 hours in the evening again with foods but also with beers and wines. Again all complimentary. you can also take breakfast there if you don’t want to join the busier restaurant on the 63rd floor. I think you can go to the lounge any time for drinks (teas, coffees, soft drink).

This place has everything. You need never leave if you don’t want to! Good gym, with heated outdoor pool, amazing sauna, excellent spa. The list goes on and on. It’s expensive, but it is absolutely worth it.

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Management_Lotte, General Manager at Lotte Hotel Hanoi, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear alexmason86,

Thank you so much for choosing Lotte Hotel Hanoi and taking time to write such a beautiful review with many details.

We are so happy to receive positive comments from our guests as these motivate us into striving even harder to exceed guest expectations. It is wonderful to read how much you enjoyed your honeymoon experience with us from the arrival to departure, the facilities, the upgraded room with stunning view, the amazing gym and spa, and on the top, the excellent service of our staffs. Thank you again for highlight the outstanding service you received especially from Mr. Dat Nguyen and Mr. Hung Nguyen. Your praises to our staffs's service will surely be shared with all the team to inspire them more in giving a service worth remembering.
Thank you for your kind recommendation. Should your travels bring you back to Hanoi, we would be much happier to welcome you again soon.

Reviewed November 11, 2018 via mobile

2 night stay in a suite with fantastic views. The staff impeccable - they looked fantastic in their attire. A great base for my visit to Ha Long and I quite fancied this district. Tried to use their tour facility as recommended by staff but their terminals 'were off' and was told to come back in an hour. They looked completely disinterested so I organised a tour myself through viator. I was a bit undecided by the room initially, probably due to the wooden floor but I grew to absolutely love what I thought was a simple but reassuring design. Lounge and room service perfect. Thanks for a wonderful stay and I hope to return.

Trip type: Travelled solo

Dear 367adriank,

Thank you for choosing Lotte Hotel Hanoi and taking time to share your experience with us.
We are so happy to learn that our comfortable room with glamorous views, and our excellent room services. Thank you for recognizing the impeccable service of our staffs. We are committed in providing luxury products and services that our guests truly deserve.
Once again, thank you for your positive feedback and we look forward to welcome you again in the near future.

Reviewed November 10, 2018

I stayed at this hotel for 3 nights in October. I was there for business and an event actually happening in a nearby hotel. However, colleagues urged me to stay at the Lotte, and recommended it highly. I was not disappointed. I stayed on a club floor with gorgeous views of Hanoi and the large club lounge offered an extensive menu of excellent breakfast foods. They were even able to accommodate my good allergies with delicious substitutes, which was much appreciated. It was, in fact, the impeccable and thoughtful service that stood out with this hotel. When I had to leave quite early the next morning they gave me a sack breakfast better than any I've had from a hotel. It was in a reusable Lotte lunch bag, and included warm gluten-free bread, hard-boiled eggs, fruit, yogurt, and jam, and another bag with a large to-go coffee and another container with ample cream so I could add as much or little as I wanted. I will definitely stay here again when I return in March.

Room tip: Choose a club for the lovely views and access to the club lounge and its excellent food.
Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear GinWA,

Thank you for choosing Lotte Hotel Hanoi and taking time to share your wonderful experience with us.
We are so happy to learn that you enjoyed our comfortable room with stunning view and our delicious breakfast. Thank you for recognizing our excellent service. Be sure that your compliment will be shared with all our staffs to keep their passion burning in order to continue meeting each guest' expectations.
Once again, thank you for your kind words and we look forward to welcome you back in March for another memorable stay!

Reviewed November 9, 2018

I will visit Hanoi with my wife for celebration of our 18th wedding anniversary in the coming December and I am extremely pleased to write this review complimenting Ms. SoDa Le Thu Hoai of the hotel's Reservation Department for handling our Club Junior Suite requests so efficiently and promptly. She was extremely quick at responding my special requests and answered my queries professionally. Especially, she offered me a room rate for long stay which save me a lot. Thanks from the bottom of my heart for her assistance. I firmly believe that I and my wife will have the most amazing time and one memorable wedding anniversary celebration in the hotel. Definitely, I will write a review again after experiencing the fantastic service provided by the professional team of the hotel.

Dear MC_Cupid_Yau,

Thank you for choosing Lotte Hotel Hanoi and taking time to share your amazing comment regarding the attentiveness and helpfulness of Ms. Hoai from our Reservation Department. We are sure that this warm words will be share to her and this will serve as an encouragement to all of our staffs as we strive to continuously improve the quality of services.
Once again, thank you so much for your kind words, and we look forward to welcome you in our hotel for the memorable wedding anniversary!

Reviewed November 7, 2018

We were on 55th floor of this hotel which was very luxurious with views all over Hanoi. We were only there one e night while waiting to join our river cruise up the Red River which is north Vietnam's connection with the Chinese border. Very grand hotel with lovely breakfast in centre of Hanoi

Date of stay: November 2018
Management_Lotte, General Manager at Lotte Hotel Hanoi, responded to this reviewResponded November 8, 2018

Dear pmr0bins,

Thank you for choosing Lotte Hotel Hanoi, and taking time to share your experience with us.
It is a pleasure to receive positive feedback. Your kind words to our room with beautiful views, our quality breakfast and delicious food at Red River will certainly be shared with all our staffs to inspire them more in giiving a sevice worth remembering.
Once again, thank you for your kind words. We look forward to welcome you back in the near future.