“Awesome!”

Ranked #3 of 3,059 Restaurants in Hanoi
Cuisines: Italian, Korean, Vietnamese
Good for: View
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Buffet, Reservations
Description: The international delight of Hanoi with Authenticity & Freshness as its key components, JW Cafe offers dining in an open, relaxing atmosphere with attentive staff and constantly changing specials. Live market style buffet counters with dishes cooked to order based around 5 distinct cuisines including Vietnamese, Korean, Japanese, Chinese and Italian. Completed with a scrumptious dessert & pastry selection as well as an extensive juice bar, this buffet will swipe you away into food heaven. JW Cafe is open daily for breakfast, lunch and dinner buffet and also offers an a la carte menu throughout the day. Open daily: 6:00 - 23:00
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

Thw watermelon juice is very good. (Ms Dasol, Ms Hang and Mr Chung) the staff here are very kind and welcoming. Had a great time! They have a chocolate fountain too!

Date of visit: April 2018
Lauro H, Director of Food & Beverage at JW Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded April 7, 2018

Dear Jin Young M,

Thank you very much to write about the fantastic experience you had at JW Café, your review is highly appreciated!

It's an absolute pleasure to me that you enjoyed our wide variety of food and juice choices like the watermelon juice and the chocolate fountain at JW Café, our buffet is very popular for it's different kinds of cuisines. Dasol, Hang and Chung are some of our great performers, with their knowledge and eye for detail they're a perfect example to the whole team of JW Café, I will personally thank and reward them for the great service they delivered to you during your visit.

We hope to welcome you back soon in the near future at JW Marriott Hanoi.

Director of Food & Beverage

Write a ReviewReviews (1,916)

Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

Good food and good service (nga,linh meo,LAN,trang,linh black) I like jw cafe,I love you very much,I will come back ,thank you

Dear Tiger H,

Thank you very much for sharing your nice experience at JW Café , this is highly appreciated.

It is an absolute pleasure to me to read you enjoyed the food and the service during your visit at JW Café. I will personally thank and reward our culinary and services teams for doing a great job, therefor your recognition is highly appreciated! Especially Nga, Linh Meo, Lan, Trang and Linh Black for delivering you a flawless service.

We hope to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

The food is very fresh and service is excellent. The cafe set up is very unique and I will strongly recommend to visit this cafe whenever you visit Hanoi. Duc Lan, Thu, trang, linh meo

Dear Mike C,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write about the positive experience you had during your visit at JW Café.

At JW Café we offer different kinds of international food dishes like Japanese, Korean, French, Cantonese and of course Vietnamese. Therefor it's a pleasure to me to read you enjoyed our wide selection of fresh food choices. Something what makes JW Café very popular is the warm atmosphere and the beautiful view over the lake, therefor it's a pleasure to me to read you enjoyed this. Our service team includes many great staff members, I will personally thank Duc Lan, Thu, Trang and Linh Meo for their great services, that's very attentive of them. With their talent and capacities we are able to create crafted and warm experiences to our guests, therefor your feedback is highly appreciated!

We hope to welcome you back soon in the near future.

Reviewed April 3, 2018 via mobile

Nice restaurant. Good place with delicious foods. Staff is nice and friendly such as: Ms Tham, Hang, Tu Ha.

Dear Erick_Bui,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write about your good experience at JW Café.

I am delighted to read you enjoyed our wide variety of delicious food choices we serve on our buffet. By bringing in chefs from different countries as Korea, Hong-Kong, India and Vietnam we can create the best international selection of food to our buffet. I will personally thank and reward our culinary and service teams for doing a great job, especially Tham, Hang and Tu Ha.

We hope to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed April 3, 2018 via mobile

Excellent food and warm service.
Definitely will visit here again.
Special thanks to Loan, Nga, Dat, and Vincent.

Date of visit: April 2018
Lauro H, Director of Food & Beverage at JW Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded April 4, 2018

Dear YU-HSUAN S,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your great dinner and hotel experience at JW Marriott Hanoi, this is highly appreciated!

It is a pleasure to me to read that you had an excellent time at JW Café. Our service teams includes many talented staff members who are specialized in creating memorable and warm experiences to our guests, therefor I will thank and reward them and especially Loan, Nga, Dat and Vincent are some of our top performers and I will make sure to bring your review over them.

We look forward to welcome you back at JW Café in the near future.

Director of Food & Beverage

Been to JW Cafe? Share your experiences!