“JW Cafe Review”

Ranked #2 of 2,899 Restaurants in Hanoi
Cuisines: Italian, Korean, Vietnamese
Good for: View
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Buffet, Reservations
Description: The international delight of Hanoi with Authenticity & Freshness as its key components, JW Cafe offers dining in an open, relaxing atmosphere with attentive staff and constantly changing specials. Live market style buffet counters with dishes cooked to order based around 5 distinct cuisines including Vietnamese, Korean, Japanese, Chinese and Italian. Completed with a scrumptious dessert & pastry selection as well as an extensive juice bar, this buffet will swipe you away into food heaven. JW Cafe is open daily for breakfast, lunch and dinner buffet and also offers an a la carte menu throughout the day. Open daily: 6:00 - 23:00
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

The atmosphere of the restraunt was really fancy and nice. There was a lot of food from different cultures and the staff were really nice. Thank you

Ms. Hang, Ms. Dasol and Mr. Chung

Lauro H, Director of Food & Beverage at JW Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded April 7, 2018

Dear eddielee0223,

Thank you very much to write about the fantastic experience you had at JW Café, your review is highly appreciated!

It's an absolute pleasure to me that you enjoyed our wide selection of food and juice choices at JW Café, our buffet is very popular for it's different kinds of cuisines. Dasol, Hang and Chung are some of our great performers, with their knowledge and eye for detail they're a perfect example to the whole team of JW Café, I will personally thank and reward them for the great service they delivered to you during your visit.

We hope to welcome you back soon in the near future at JW Marriott Hanoi.

Director of Food & Beverage

Write a ReviewReviews (1,577)

Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

I think that the food was excellent, and the service was great as well (with help from Ms. Hang and Ms.Dasol).

Dear Jun Ha H,

Thank you very much for your 5* review about your lunch experience in JW Café, this is highly appreciated!

I will personally thank Ms. Hang and Ms. Dasol for delivering you a thoughtful and enthusiastic service. All of them are many of our talented staff members we have at JW Café, therefor I will recognize them. Everyday our culinary team prepares a fresh food selection and therefor it's a pleasure to read you enjoyed this.

We hope to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

Thw watermelon juice is very good. (Ms Dasol, Ms Hang and Mr Chung) the staff here are very kind and welcoming. Had a great time! They have a chocolate fountain too!

Dear Jin Young M,

It's an absolute pleasure to me that you enjoyed our wide variety of food and juice choices like the watermelon juice and the chocolate fountain at JW Café, our buffet is very popular for it's different kinds of cuisines. Dasol, Hang and Chung are some of our great performers, with their knowledge and eye for detail they're a perfect example to the whole team of JW Café, I will personally thank and reward them for the great service they delivered to you during your visit.

We hope to welcome you back soon in the near future at JW Marriott Hanoi.

Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

Good food and good service (nga,linh meo,LAN,trang,linh black) I like jw cafe,I love you very much,I will come back ,thank you

Dear Tiger H,

Thank you very much for sharing your nice experience at JW Café , this is highly appreciated.

It is an absolute pleasure to me to read you enjoyed the food and the service during your visit at JW Café. I will personally thank and reward our culinary and services teams for doing a great job, therefor your recognition is highly appreciated! Especially Nga, Linh Meo, Lan, Trang and Linh Black for delivering you a flawless service.

We hope to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

The food is very fresh and service is excellent. The cafe set up is very unique and I will strongly recommend to visit this cafe whenever you visit Hanoi. Duc Lan, Thu, trang, linh meo

Dear Mike C,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write about the positive experience you had during your visit at JW Café.

At JW Café we offer different kinds of international food dishes like Japanese, Korean, French, Cantonese and of course Vietnamese. Therefor it's a pleasure to me to read you enjoyed our wide selection of fresh food choices. Something what makes JW Café very popular is the warm atmosphere and the beautiful view over the lake, therefor it's a pleasure to me to read you enjoyed this. Our service team includes many great staff members, I will personally thank Duc Lan, Thu, Trang and Linh Meo for their great services, that's very attentive of them. With their talent and capacities we are able to create crafted and warm experiences to our guests, therefor your feedback is highly appreciated!

We hope to welcome you back soon in the near future.

Director of Food & Beverage

Been to JW Cafe? Share your experiences!