“No headache airport transfer serivce”

Hanoi Transfer Service
Pu Luong Nature Reserve and Mai Chau 3 days
Ranked #5 of 91 Transportation in Hanoi
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Since 2000, Hanoi Transfer Service (HTS) has provided a wide range of luxury transfer services (airport transfers, Car rentals, Daily trips, Packages tours ). We also offer private tours of one or more days visiting some of the most beautiful places in Vietnam such as Halong bay, Sapa, Hue, Hoi An, Nha Trang, the Mekong river and much more. Over the years, HTS has earned a reputation for quality and innovation by providing outstanding services, delivering only the utmost in class and distinction. We are proud to say we are among the best companies in Vietnam to offer transfer services and informative private tours at reasonable prices. To guarantee the best service we have chosen only the highest quality vehicles with air conditioning and have recruited the BEST professional drivers. All our drivers have excellent driving records and are certified from the local authorities. We have assembled a team that will consistently exceed your expectations. Our experts in Hanoi can make arrangements for individuals, couples, or family groups. We welcome clients from all over the world, including the USA, Canada, Australia, Europe, Singapore, Malaysia..., And elsewhere. Your tour of Vietnam will be tailored to your exact needs. We hope to see you soon in Vietnam!
Reviewed April 4, 2018

I used HTS for both ways airport transfer services. I booked on the day and still has cars available.

You just need to send the email, and they will respond back quick. Then just payment online, USD 12 for 4 seaters, or USD18 for 7 seaters. They will confirm right away after received the online payment.

You can WhatsApp them anytime, the respond time is quick also.

Nice clean cars, good drivers, and be at the place on time.

Highly recommend for airport transportation, especially Hanoi taxi meter is more like "human control" ones. You never know how much a taxi charge you.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,093)
All reviews
"airport pickup"
in 41 reviews
"via email"
in 68 reviews
"highly recommend this service"
in 18 reviews
"ho chi minh city"
"old quarter"
in 77 reviews

Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

A special thanks to Anna Nguyen who was most understanding when we had issues and couldn't make my booked transfer

The company was easy to contact, great prices.

I will recommend and use them whenever I amnin Hanoi.

I found WhatsApp a very easy way to contact.

Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

I booked my airport transfer service from them. Replies and confirmation from Anna were prompt and professional.

The driver waited for us even though we were late for the pickup for 20 minutes.

One complaint was that the driver who picked us up from the airport dropped us off at the wrong railway station even though I have indicated that I am heading to Sapa. Not a big deal but would have been better if we did not have to walk to the correct station at night.

All in all, good services were rendered by them. I would recommend it.

Reviewed April 3, 2018

I live in Hanoi and inquired about a taxi service for my wife, who is flying back to Hanoi this evening from a trip to Cambodia. If my wife were getting a taxi to Hoan Kiem, which is 26 KM away from the airport, Hanoi Transfer Service would charge me $16 USD. But because I live 36 KM away, they quoted me a price of $40 USD. Not only does their math not make any sense, but I can get a regular taxi from the airport for half of their quote.

I pointed this out to them, but they did not bother to respond.

See more reviews
Reviewed April 3, 2018

I hate to give company a bad review especially you have some in the company that try their best to do a good job but I also feels that as a tripadvisor member, I should be honest in my review. If a company delivered as promised, they should be recognized. The same applies if they failed to delivered.

I was supposed to be picked up from airport late at night during a recent trip to Hanoi. After plane landed on time, no one from HTS showed up to pick me up. After having an agent from tourist office called the pickup hotline to remind them to pick me up, still no one showed up, so an hour was wasted. I ended up getting an expensive ride($26usd) from one of those "private taxi" guy going around soliciting business. After reporting the problem to the company(Anna), she tried hard to make it right but I declined after the bad experience. If I can rate the HTS in parts, I would rate Anna's customer/sales service an A+ for addressing/communicating about the problem. She followed through and ended up refunding me without much hassle. The F goes to the pickup team for failing to pick me up. I do hope the failure that night is not a common one for the company.