“Transfer two ways from Hanoi Noi Bai airport to Halong Bay, private boat tour service in Halong Bay”

Hanoi Transfer Service
Ranked #5 of 98 Transportation in Hanoi
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Since 2000, Hanoi Transfer Service (HTS) has provided a wide range of luxury transfer services (airport transfers, Car rentals, Daily trips, Packages tours ). We also offer private tours of one or more days visiting some of the most beautiful places in Vietnam such as Halong bay, Sapa, Hue, Hoi An, Nha Trang, the Mekong river and much more. Over the years, HTS has earned a reputation for quality and innovation by providing outstanding services, delivering only the utmost in class and distinction. We are proud to say we are among the best companies in Vietnam to offer transfer services and informative private tours at reasonable prices. To guarantee the best service we have chosen only the highest quality vehicles with air conditioning and have recruited the BEST professional drivers. All our drivers have excellent driving records and are certified from the local authorities. We have assembled a team that will consistently exceed your expectations. Our experts in Hanoi can make arrangements for individuals, couples, or family groups. We welcome clients from all over the world, including the USA, Canada, Australia, Europe, Singapore, Malaysia..., And elsewhere. Your tour of Vietnam will be tailored to your exact needs. We hope to see you soon in Vietnam!
Reviewed April 4, 2018

I had very good service from Hanoi Transfer Service. The services provided for Hanoi airport transfer and private boat tour in Halong bay was perfect. Thanks Lily for everything.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,158)
All reviews
"airport pickup"
in 42 reviews
"via email"
in 68 reviews
"highly recommend this service"
in 18 reviews
"ho chi minh city"
"old quarter"
in 77 reviews

Reviewed April 4, 2018

I used HTS for both ways airport transfer services. I booked on the day and still has cars available.

You just need to send the email, and they will respond back quick. Then just payment online, USD 12 for 4 seaters, or USD18 for 7 seaters. They will confirm right away after received the online payment.

You can WhatsApp them anytime, the respond time is quick also.

Nice clean cars, good drivers, and be at the place on time.

Highly recommend for airport transportation, especially Hanoi taxi meter is more like "human control" ones. You never know how much a taxi charge you.

Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

A special thanks to Anna Nguyen who was most understanding when we had issues and couldn't make my booked transfer

The company was easy to contact, great prices.

I will recommend and use them whenever I amnin Hanoi.

I found WhatsApp a very easy way to contact.

Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

I booked my airport transfer service from them. Replies and confirmation from Anna were prompt and professional.

The driver waited for us even though we were late for the pickup for 20 minutes.

One complaint was that the driver who picked us up from the airport dropped us off at the wrong railway station even though I have indicated that I am heading to Sapa. Not a big deal but would have been better if we did not have to walk to the correct station at night.

All in all, good services were rendered by them. I would recommend it.