All reviews lo su street provide ear plugs sister hotel across the street halong bay old quarter amazing staff hoan kiem lake city view room made to order eggs food tour nice shower fresh towels mini bar reception staff a great stay bed was comfortable noise from the street
Reviewed July 12, 2017

This is our first time trip in Hanoi Vietnam we were located in Hanoi Emerald Waters trendy Hotel is located in city centre
we could see from day one that the hotel service has a great quality because of its comfortable and appropriate facilities as wee as service and constant concern for our comfort is a lovely hotel and the breakfast was tasty especially the manager Mr Kelvin and all the staff were very amazing & helpful and we enjoy around

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
3  Thank JOJOVIM
Reviewed July 11, 2017 via mobile

Personal treatment from Kelvin, Grace and staff was outstanding. Couldn't do enough for you. Breakfast was spot on and room was spacious and spotless. Location superb, minutes from the Old Quarter lake. Arranged a Halong Bay cruise also which has been the highlight of our trip. Even helped after we had left the hotel for Ho Chi Minh. Thank you kelvin, Grace and staff.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
3  Thank John K
Reviewed July 10, 2017 via mobile

I rate this hotel as a 5 star +
I've never experienced such a wonderful ambience where ms. Grace wecomed us with fresh fruits & welcome drinks conversing with us about our plans to explore Hanoi at the fullest. We thank Ms.Grace for making us feel so special.
And.......Mr. Kelvin !!!! The hotel manager, switched on the air conditioner of my room 1 hour before my arrival to make us comfortable. He not only arranged our Halong Cruise but also kept my updates during i was in cruise with the cruise manager.
The chef of the hotel was so sweet to find a vegetarian recipe for us and delight us during breakfast.
The support staff at the hotel were all very courteous, friendly, helpful, & most importantly very commited to please their guests.
I would love to return to this hotel for a longer period this time.
To all reading this review, I recommend this hotel 100 times.
You will take back some most cherishing memories & an experience of lifetime.
Hey Kelvin, read this : me coming back soon....
Hehehe......

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Kavita J
Reviewed July 9, 2017 via mobile

I've been to more than 150 hotels, 50 cities & 10 countries.
This is perhaps the best experience I've had in my life.
Mr. Kelvin the manager was extremely helpful not only during my stay but also organised Halong Cruise with Indian Vegetarian food for me.
He also constantly kept my updates during my cruise.
keep it up kelvin. You made our Hanoi trip one of our most memorable.
The chef prepared pure vegetarian food specially for our breakfast which didn't happen till date in any other hotel in any country.
The support staff of the hotel were extremely courteous & dedicated to please their guests.
I would 100 times recommend This hotel.
If you wanna make your partner feel special, nothing can get better than this hotel.
Loved the complete staff of hotel.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
3  Thank RajeevJ177
Reviewed July 7, 2017

We had a perfect stay. Great staff, very kind and concerned about the guests needs.
I would always recommend a stay here. If your interested in tours (HaLong Bay or Sapa eg.) the hotel manager has good adcice. No risk of a scam like in some small booking agencys.
Thanks for the great time.

Room Tip: Room with street view
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple