“An unbelievable time that blew our minds! ”

Hanoi Motorbike Street Foods - Day Tours
Book In Advance
More Info
US$25.00*
and up
10 different Hanoi Street Food dishes & drink...
Ranked #4 of 246 Food & Drink in Hanoi
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Hanoi Motorbike Street Foods is a local travel company based on old quarter Hanoi that specially on organizing motorbike street foods ,drink,water puppet show ,cyclo and urban homestay tours to discover narrow streets inside old quarter ,taste local food and enjoy urban lifes of Hanoi !
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

I’m Vietnamese American and didn’t expect to try new foods, but I was amazed at the thoughtfulness behind the street food tour. There was a huge variety and I honestly had only tried one of the dishes before (the Banh Mi). The two girls Mango and Lemon were hilarious and sweet, so my best friend Audrey and I really enjoyed spending time with them on the back of their bikes. We felt safe and comfortable with their driving skills. They also take you to a variety of types of restaurants (from sit down places where you take off your shoes to the street side food stalls where you sit on stools). It’s a lot of fun! Highly recommend.

1  Thank ravenclaw90
"hour tour"
in 13 reviews
"super fun"
in 9 reviews
"would highly recommend this tour"
in 15 reviews
"empty stomach"
in 7 reviews
"foodie tour"
in 9 reviews
"highlight of our trip"
in 14 reviews

Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

Last day we did the 4 hour motorbike food tour in Hanoi.
If you love food and want to learn more about local culture, I cannot recommend this tour enough.

我們在最後一天參加了4小時的河內機車美食之旅。Rosie導遊帶我們體驗了相當多的越南文化和品嘗越南美食,推薦來參加!

2  Thank Expedition758810
Reviewed April 2, 2018

We took our 12 and 15 year old daughters on this Street food tour of Hanoi by motorbike and had a wonderful time! The food was outstanding and the guides took us to restaurants we never would have found on our own. Highly recommended!

Reviewed April 1, 2018 via mobile

We had a fantastic tour with Mango and team, which was more than just an introduction to interesting and tasty food in Hanoi. Along the way, Mango gave us lots of information about the country and the city, and showed us local landmarks. It was a great way to spend an evening. Mango was lovely - outgoing and funny. Going on Vespas was brilliant - a great way to navigate this bustling city (especially as we’d spend all day navigating around them!). Would definitely recommend Mango and this tour.

See more reviews
Reviewed March 26, 2018 via mobile

Last night I did the 3 hour motorbike food tour with Rosie as my guide. As a solo traveller it was fab because I was put into a tour group with two other people and we all got along really well, I even went out with them afterwards for a few drinks. So it's a great way to meet people. Our guide Rosie was amazing. This was the third tour I did in Hanoi and she was by far my favourite guide. Her English was fantastic, she was interesting and funny.

I lost count of the food places we went to but each one was really good and I could not fault a single dish. It was a great mix of food choices and having a scooter driver meant we got to go all over the Old Quarter. My driver was called Tracey (I think) and she was also fabulous. I felt very safe with her and we had some great chats as well.

I think 3 hours was plenty of time for the tour as I was very full by the end and I didn't feel rushed from one place to another.

If you love food and are travelling solo or in a group I cannot recommend this tour enough.