“Great lunch with my our colleagues”

Crystal Jade Palace
Reserve with OpenTable
Crystal Jade Palace is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #42 of 3,005 Restaurants in Hanoi
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Crystal Jade Palace featuring authentic Cantonese cuisine with highly personalized service. The restaurant will amaze you with a main dining room of 70 seats and 6 discreetly accessible, luxuriously appointed private dining rooms in contemporary Asian design.
Reviewed December 13, 2016 via mobile

I have a great meal with my friends. I'm very satisfied with food here. So fresh and tasty. Especially, staffs are very friendly and professional. They make us have a happy lunch. We very really have a good time. We come here like come back home. So warmly. Thanks so much for your all service

15  Thank HuongLee

Reviewed December 13, 2016 via mobile

Came here to enjoy dimsum and never disapointed. Food was very delicious as usual, staff was friendly and the enviroment was awesome. Tks for your best service from Ruby and Julie. I will be back soon

15  Thank OanhN139
Reviewed December 13, 2016 via mobile

I came this restaurant with my sister for lunch. Only 1 word i can say " so delicious". I had some basket of dimsum and 1 dish of meat. Service also make me unforgettable. Thank to Mrs.Helen & Mrs.Ruby. highly recommend !

14  Thank HuyenD59
Reviewed December 2, 2016

I was there for lunch. Excited to have Xiaolongbao (Soup Dumplings) and they didn't disappoint. Yes, this could be considered a "chain" if you stretch it but it was so worth coming here as I missed Xiaolongbao the last time I went through Hong Kong. Super excited to find them here in my hotel. Dim Sum is only for lunch so be aware if you are looking to go. Highly Recommended.

14  Thank Rick_TO
Reviewed November 29, 2016

Great restaurant with nice people, outstanding China dist, beautiful sight in front of lake
100% comfortable to be at here