Hanoi Street Hotel
US$94
US$53
US$128
InterContinental
Hanoi Holiday Diamond Hotel(Hanoi)(Great Value!)
US$35
US$201
US$191
Travelocity
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsms vannice family run hotelhalong bayclean roomsold quarterstay there againlarge roomnoodleswithin easy walking distanceshort walklocation is greattourstaxisalleywaytransfer
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 14 July 2011

We spent three nights in this hotel. The rooms are simple but clean. The breakfast is good. The service in the hotel fantastic! The owner is a great help. She can arrange trips, tickets, your laundry etc. The price for the room is a little high but thanks to the service is worth the money.

• Stayed: July 2011
adminfdlr, Giám đốc quan hệ khách hàng at Hanoi Street Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2015

Dear jordi1983,

Warmest greeting from Hanoi Street Hotel!

Thank you so much for spending your specious time on writing review for us.
I am very happy and pleased to hear that you enjoyed and had good time staying with us.
Your nice feedback let us know that we did it. It also kept us striving for better and better services.

Thank you again for your sharing your experiences to other guests.
I hope that we will have more chance to serve you at Hanoi Street Hotel in near future.

With best regards,

Reviewed 7 May 2011

In my Vietnam journey, we stayed here 2 nights. It was lovely hotel. We stayed in a clean room, breakfast was OK. We booked Hue train tickets at travel desk but some friends said that was more expensive than travel agencies. Their staffs were friendly and helpful. That time was Tet holiday, so that every services was expensive and full. If I stayed their long time, I would try some Hanoi cuisine from Receptionist recommends

I will recommend this hotel to my friends. Thank you

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled with friends
adminfdlr, Giám đốc quan hệ khách hàng at Hanoi Street Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2015

Dear MikeLuyn,

Warmest Greeting from Hanoi Street Hotel!

Thank you so much for your review of our hotel.
I am pleased to hear you enjoyed the services we provided. It's something our staff takes great pride in, and it's something we are putting great effort in everyday.

I hope that we will have chances to welcome you back to Hanoi Street Hotel in future.

Reviewed 4 May 2011

The staff was very very nice, friendly and attentive. They sometimes even invited me for dinner with the family as I stayed there 2 weeks when studying! I also had laundry service for free. The room was clean and silent as it can be in Hanoi. Breakfast was superb with plenty of options and they fixed everything you requested very fast with a big smile. I can nothing but agree previous opinions on this site.

However, it’s been written here before that one should watch the bill. After leaving (I did totally trust the staff and didn’t check my bill carefully), I noticed that I was charged 90 USD too much. As I still was in city I went back with my bill and got this fixed with no troubles at all and lots of apologies.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled on business
adminfdlr, Giám đốc quan hệ khách hàng at Hanoi Street Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2015

Dear Stan094,

Warmest Greetings from Hanoi Street Hotel!

Thank you very much for choosing to stay at Hanoi Street Hotel on your recent trip to Vietnam.
We really appreciate your kind comment.
Our staffs are working with their best everyday to provide guests with the best services.
And we are also happy you enjoyed and satisfied your stay with us.

We hope to serve you again on your next visit to HanoI!

Reviewed 9 April 2011

Located in food street this is a nice family run hotel that offers good value for money. The owner and family are very helpful.

Room Tip: PUKU cafe just over the road does good coffee.
  • Stayed: January 2011, travelled as a couple

Dear Dave-n-Fran,

Thank you so much for your lovely review!
Thank you also for choosing Hanoi Street Hotel for your recent stay.
We are glad that you enjoyed your services and experiences with us.

We look forward to welcoming you back at soonest.

Reviewed 3 March 2011

Small extremely friendly family run hotel. Very good ambiance. Clean rooms, good shower & bathroom. Staff does anything possible to help with just about anything, i.e. booking cheap taxis, excursions, tickets. Decent breakfast included. Beers, coffees, tea, fruitjuice cheap and seemingly at almost any hour. Free internet. Many restaurants in the vicinity. Never experienced so much from a hotel at this price anywhere else. Will definitely remain my one and only choice of hotel at future visits in HaNoi.
Dr. Bjoern

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled on business

Dear TorbjoernHaNoi,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experiences. It’s nice to know that you had a fantastic stay at our hotel.
Your opinion is very important to us as we continuously strive to provide an exceptional experience for all our guests.

We appreciate your kind recommendation and we look forward to welcoming you back soon to Hanoi Street Hotel.

Best regards