3,640 results
All reviews red bean restaurant duplex suite old quarter halong bay boutique hotel street food tour ma may street fantastic hotel remembered our names the hustle and bustle sister hotel exceptional service breakfast buffet pho the hotel staff welcome drink the location is perfect
Reviewed June 17, 2018 via mobile

From the moment we walked into the hotel till we checked out we were made to feel at home. The staff helped us in many ways to book tours and transport in Hanoi, the food was excellent at the Red bean , which made us get back every night for dinner. Overall a wonderful stay. Will definitely recommend to anyone.
From
Srilanka

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Manika61
Hanoielegancehotel, Tổng giám đốc at Hanoi La Siesta Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded June 21, 2018

Dear Manika 61,

Thank you for staying and giving us a perfect rating due to your recent stay with us at Hanoi La Siesta Hotel and Spa. I am very glad to hear that you enjoyed every moment with us. I will definitely forward your message to all members of my team in order to make their days and for further encouragement. We very much look forward to have another opportunity to welcome you again in Hanoi very soon.

Reviewed June 17, 2018 via mobile

Stayed for 1 night at La Siesta Hotel & Spa. We were pleasantly surprise when our connecting rooms got upgraded. Love the attention to details that the hotel showed towards their guests. Mia, who attended to us at the hotel has been awesome. Always smiling and we all feel right at home! We will definitely be back again.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Hanoielegancehotel, Tổng giám đốc at Hanoi La Siesta Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded June 18, 2018

Dear Jennifer C,

It is very delightful to receive your perfect feedback due to your recent stay with us at Hanoi La Siesta Hotel and Spa. Though it was a really short stay but I and my team are very glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with La Siesta Team, especially the service from Mia, one of greatest asset. I will definitely forward your positive feedback to her and my team for further encouragement. We look forward to have another opportunity to welcome your family back soon.

Reviewed June 17, 2018

Awesome services of staff memebers!! They called me directly by international call to give some detailes. I used pick up service from airport to hotel and it was very convient and satisfied. All staff members were very kind and I felt their hospitality deeply. I got spar at first day and it was wonderful so I got again before I back to home. I wish to stay the Honoi La Siesta Hotel & Spa again when I visit Hanoi.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Dear Eunhan A,

Thank you for choosing our hotel and taking your time to give us your perfect rating. From your positive feedback, I and my team have been well noticed that you had a memorable stay with my team. And I will surely forward your compliment to my team in order to make their days and for further encouragement. The whole team will keep up the great work to have better welcome you back for your next visit, And please do not hesitate to contact me then.

Sincerely yours,

Reviewed June 17, 2018 via mobile

This hotel is conveniently located in the heart of Old Quarter. I was initially worried if it will be noisy but the moment I step into the lobby, all my worries are gone. The hotel has an elegant interior and all the staffs are friendly. The room is extremely comfortable. The breakfast in the Red Bean restaurant has a wide spread and the foods are very refined. For those who think this is only a 3 star hotel and thought of giving them a miss and go for 4 star or 5 star, I am afraid you don't know what you have missed. This is a nice boutique hotel that should not be shortchanged.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Dear fookmunw,

It is very pleased to being of your service due to your recent stay at Hanoi La Siesta Hotel and Spa. Thank you for choosing and sharing your experience to us and other travelers. I am very glad to hear that you enjoyed our conveniently location, elegant interior, comfortable room, refined breakfast at Red Bean restaurant and friendly staff. I and my team very appreciate your compliments and we will keep up the great work to have another opportunity to welcome you back very soon.

Reviewed June 15, 2018 via mobile

Scarlet, Alice, Long and Peter were amazing - as were all the other staff members!

From our arrival to departure we loved our time at La Siesta, we felt welcomed and like we were staying with friends. It’s difficult to capture all the ways in which this hotel goes above and beyond to deliver an exceptional experience but I’ll try to list below:
- all the staff know you by name and greet you with a smile
- they helped us buy tickets to the water puppet show, arrange a SIM card, recommended a nail salon, walked us to a nearby fantastic hair salon (thank you Scarlet!) and helped us call for food delivery when we were craving the banh mi 2 streets over but were too tired to brave the streets (thank you Long!)
- breakfast, minibar and laundry were all included into our deluxe suite room rate. The buffet breakfast was delicious with a good mix of western and Asian options. Our favourites were the pho, coffee and lotus tea and the special of the day which was a small creation by the chef (and changed every day, a lovely fun touch)

My boyfriend and I loved our stay at hotel la siesta and would recommend to anyone visiting. It is more expensive relative to some hotels which have the basics of air con and clean sheets, but it is absolutely worth it for the staff and overall experience. Hanoi can be a bit intense in terms of heat and busyness (especially the traffic!) so having La Siesta to return to after a long day of exploring made all the difference. We can’t wait to visit again!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Joy M,

I am thrilled to receive your glowing feedback due to your recent stay with us at Hanoi La Siesta Hotel and Spa. Thank you for choosing our hotel and giving us a perfect review. I and my team are extremely happy to hear that you enjoyed everything from the arrival moment to the departure. We do invest a lot of time in effort to well train the team in order to maintain our high quality personalized service. I am sure that my team has enjoyed catering you as much as you enjoyed our service. We very much look forward to welcome you again soon here with us.

Warmest regards,