Review Highlights
Traditional Vietnamese massage

Reviewed October 12, 2017
KimS7013
via mobile
Out of this world massage

My 4 friends and I went to Huong Sen Healthcare Center for a dip in their baths and full body... read more

Reviewed December 5, 2016
Dalene K
via mobile

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Hanoi
from US$119.00
from US$58.00
from US$17.00
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed December 23, 2017 via mobile

We took the standard package which included a shower, wooden tub soaking, jacuzzi, sauna followed by a full body massage. The massage was really amazing, which included a cucumber face mask and hot towel rubs. It was affordable too, for only 350000d. But you have to do everything fully naked in the open with just a towel to wrap. Uncomfortable if it’s your first time but it was a worthy experience. Would recommend this.

Date of experience: December 2017
Reviewed October 24, 2017 via mobile

Very good massage and reasonable price. Good service from outside to inside. Shoes polising service at the door (seem free of charge, not so sure as mine one did not need). Price was 250.000VND (11-12 USD) last year but now raise up to 350.000 VND (16 USD). I think still good price as you will enjoy steam bath, herbal water soaking and bathing with back cleaning service, plus 1 hour massage. You can drinks for free all the time. After massage you also able to enjoy some kind of food for free as well. Staff are nice and never demand for tip. I come everytime when i back to HaNoi.

Date of experience: October 2017
Reviewed October 12, 2017 via mobile

Good service. Kind people. If you want to enjoy traditional Vietnamese massage, this one would be nice. Just one thing, don’t expect fancy luxurious one.

Date of experience: October 2017
Reviewed December 5, 2016 via mobile

My 4 friends and I went to Huong Sen Healthcare Center for a dip in their baths and full body massages.

The ginger bath in a wooden tub is devine, followed by a soothing jacuzzi. The steam room and sauna were a bit hectic for me but that's just my preference. Otherwise they were great - definitely did the job. The cleansing floor with all of the above is very clean (you see the baths being cleaned and refilled) and the staff although not the friendliest are nevertheless efficient and provide you with everything you need, including free iced green tea.

From the numerous relaxing baths and steam rooms you head upstairs for your massage. We chose a shared room as we were all friends and it was cheaper. Shared room was great, I would happily do it without my friends by my side. However the massage room, just as the bath area before it, lacked in ambience. The lighting was pretty harsh and the feeling a tiny bit clinical. But it was clean and comfortable. Also the full body massage quickly makes you forget about that. It is AMAZING. Haven't been so relaxed and stress free in ages. With all my knots gone, my joints stretched and my skin smooth, I walked out a very relaxed and happy customer. Would highly recommend.

Date of experience: December 2016
Reviewed April 3, 2016

I try to read a few reviews before visiting a place but embarrassingly almost never write a review. At this occasion, i must admit i am a bit compelled to.

I was greeted by an experienced manager Mr Toa, who led me right to the reception. presented with a rate list. starts from 200,000 VDNG for 60 mins. incl jacuzzi, steam, thai massage.

having read another review: i declined for jacuzzi/steam and requested just thai massage. it appeared the min. price remains at 200,000 VDNG.

the masseuse was amazing. she knew all the right places to tick! even did the standing on my back with complete expertise.
i always go to at least one massage place in each country i travel to in Asia and this is my first visit to Vietnam in my life.
This massage beats them all (KL, BKK, Jakarta, Manila): hands down!!

I tipped her 30,000 VDNG (before the massage: something i always try to do and get better service) and she did NOT seem to like it. i read her face and it appeared it wasnt enough?? Then i tipped her another 20,000 VDNG at the end. Still she didnt appear too happy. Only leads me to the conclusion that these girls might be looking for something else. (not my interest though). or was i tipping too less??

Finally, the best massage of my life so far!!

Hope you enjoy it too.