“Massage 75mins”

Huong Sen Healthcare Center
Ranked #105 of 211 Spas & Wellness in Hanoi
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Huong Sen Healthcare Center has officially opened on 16/04/1992. Up to now, we have had 23 years of development with only one wish: Take care of and also rehabilitate health; bring comfort to the spirit, enhance energy and rejuvenate muscles after intense working days. Huong Sen Healthcare Center is proud of being the most prestigious massage brand in Vietnam. We combine traditional acupressure massage methods with modern features to bring you a relaxing and charming space. With the slogan "Health is all", we always put the customers’ health first, appreciate the value of technicians’ hands and look after the diet during the treatment. After each course of healthcare process, you will be served with tasty dishes like goat medicine herbs hot pot, fish/oyster porridge, duck fetus... and refreshing drinks such as green tea, ginger tea and so on.
Useful Information: Lockers / storage
Reviewed April 5, 2018 via mobile

A true Vietnamese experience. we took the massage only option but wish I did the full bathing /washing option. We stripped down in a room full of women into paper underpants. Leave inhibitions at home as the whole experience leaves you feeling amazing. Worth the money

Reviewed December 23, 2017 via mobile

We took the standard package which included a shower, wooden tub soaking, jacuzzi, sauna followed by a full body massage. The massage was really amazing, which included a cucumber face mask and hot towel rubs. It was affordable too, for only 350000d. But you have to do everything fully naked in the open with just a towel to wrap. Uncomfortable if it’s your first time but it was a worthy experience. Would recommend this.

Reviewed October 24, 2017 via mobile

Very good massage and reasonable price. Good service from outside to inside. Shoes polising service at the door (seem free of charge, not so sure as mine one did not need). Price was 250.000VND (11-12 USD) last year but now raise up to 350.000 VND (16 USD). I think still good price as you will enjoy steam bath, herbal water soaking and bathing with back cleaning service, plus 1 hour massage. You can drinks for free all the time. After massage you also able to enjoy some kind of food for free as well. Staff are nice and never demand for tip. I come everytime when i back to HaNoi.

Reviewed October 12, 2017 via mobile

Good service. Kind people. If you want to enjoy traditional Vietnamese massage, this one would be nice. Just one thing, don’t expect fancy luxurious one.

See more reviews
Reviewed December 5, 2016 via mobile

My 4 friends and I went to Huong Sen Healthcare Center for a dip in their baths and full body massages.

The ginger bath in a wooden tub is devine, followed by a soothing jacuzzi. The steam room and sauna were a bit hectic for me but that's just my preference. Otherwise they were great - definitely did the job. The cleansing floor with all of the above is very clean (you see the baths being cleaned and refilled) and the staff although not the friendliest are nevertheless efficient and provide you with everything you need, including free iced green tea.

From the numerous relaxing baths and steam rooms you head upstairs for your massage. We chose a shared room as we were all friends and it was cheaper. Shared room was great, I would happily do it without my friends by my side. However the massage room, just as the bath area before it, lacked in ambience. The lighting was pretty harsh and the feeling a tiny bit clinical. But it was clean and comfortable. Also the full body massage quickly makes you forget about that. It is AMAZING. Haven't been so relaxed and stress free in ages. With all my knots gone, my joints stretched and my skin smooth, I walked out a very relaxed and happy customer. Would highly recommend.