“Dont trust, dont buy”

Hanoi Motorcycle
Ranked #34 of 43 Nature & Parks in Hanoi
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Are you ready for a motorbike trip ? We have what you're looking for! We offer a range of motorbikes which you can buy for an unforgettable journey through Vietnam! We have a wide range of new and second hand motorbikes, manual, auto and semi-auto. The package includes driving lessons, a helmet, a map of Vietnam, a phone holder, luggage racks, a rain cover, bungee cords and basic mechanic lessons. We will also be very happy to advise you on the best driving routes and the must see attractions throughout Vietnam. Just come on down for a test drive to our shop in the Old Quarter at 43 Dao Duy Tu, Hoan Kiem, Hanoi. We hope to see you soon.
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

Long story short: bought two honda wins for 325usd (!) each, both broke down after 150 km. Have been stuck on an island for 5 days with not working bikes. Got back to hanoi, were yelled at from a CANADIAN guy who is an awful human being. Our fault that the bikes are not working, haha. Then the mechanics fixed the bikes for another afternoon (seriously 5 hours) and we got the bikes we should have gotten and paid for a week before. This is bulls*** . Save yourself nerves and emotions... ALWAYS buy from a backpacker even if it takes more time. ALWAYS!!!!
(Met a girl on the road who bought a vietnamese dublicate from them, she got 250 km North then had to get the completely broken bike in the bus and had to get back to hanoi like this... Just saying, not a onetime thing)

Reviewed November 18, 2017 via mobile

I bought an automatic scooter from them and it's a total piece of junk.
After 2 days of buying it I realised there were some minor problems, the light only worked 2 minutes and then went black and the exhaust pipe was backfiring. At first they didn't want to fix it saying it was nothing but I insisted and they finally agreed to fix the backfiring, which I realised later was not true, they just pretended to do something about it. As for the light the seller told me there were no problem with it and that I didn't need to drive at night anyway!
The first long stretch of road I did I ended up in the middle of nowhere with no power, the scooter couldn't move forward anymore, and of course the night came and I had no light, that was only the beginning of my problems.
This scooter is just too old and everything is breaking apart. They told me it was the best one for me, with good power and perfect for a trip up the mountains. They seemed nice at first telling me that if I had a problem I could come back and they would fix it and that if I was too far I could call them and they would try to help me, this is totally untrue. I cannot do more than 50 km without having a problem. I will soon have spend more money on repairs than on the bike itself. When I tried to call them to tell them about the problems they told me I got what I paid for and it was probably my fault...

1  Thank Julie J
Reviewed November 1, 2017 via mobile

I tried a Honda Win and told them the gearbox isn't ok. They only readjust the clutch and said it's alright now. In fact it was a little better, so I believed them and bought the bike for 240$. I wasn't three miles out of town, when my gearbox finally broke. On my further journey I had to visit too many workshops to repair things, which isn't easy because most mechanics don't understand any english. The pedestal once simply broke off, and anything is still making strange noises in my motor. Matter of time that I have to visit a workshop for this.
Probably the bike is older than myself, though they will tell you something different. My advice is, do not buy a bike there and if you do, don't get a Honda Win. So annoying to visit almost every workshop you meet on your journey... And expensive with the time.

Reviewed May 28, 2017 via mobile

I bought a motorcycle there and had absolutely no idea how to drive one.
They were very patient and spend a lot of time to show me how.
The best thing, as i had some problems on my bike after a week of driving, they fixed them for free.
Also very good English speaking guys.
Cheers guys!