Open today: 8:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Review Highlights
Buying a motorcycle in Vietnam

I bought a motorcycle there and had absolutely no idea how to drive one. They were very patient and... read more

Reviewed May 28, 2017
Daniel E
via mobile
I love my bike

Reviewed May 27, 2017
Lex G
via mobile

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed November 18, 2017 via mobile

I bought an automatic scooter from them and it's a total piece of junk.
After 2 days of buying it I realised there were some minor problems, the light only worked 2 minutes and then went black and the exhaust pipe was backfiring. At first they didn't want to fix it saying it was nothing but I insisted and they finally agreed to fix the backfiring, which I realised later was not true, they just pretended to do something about it. As for the light the seller told me there were no problem with it and that I didn't need to drive at night anyway!
The first long stretch of road I did I ended up in the middle of nowhere with no power, the scooter couldn't move forward anymore, and of course the night came and I had no light, that was only the beginning of my problems.
This scooter is just too old and everything is breaking apart. They told me it was the best one for me, with good power and perfect for a trip up the mountains. They seemed nice at first telling me that if I had a problem I could come back and they would fix it and that if I was too far I could call them and they would try to help me, this is totally untrue. I cannot do more than 50 km without having a problem. I will soon have spend more money on repairs than on the bike itself. When I tried to call them to tell them about the problems they told me I got what I paid for and it was probably my fault...

Date of experience: October 2017
1  Thank Julie J
Reviewed November 1, 2017 via mobile

I tried a Honda Win and told them the gearbox isn't ok. They only readjust the clutch and said it's alright now. In fact it was a little better, so I believed them and bought the bike for 240$. I wasn't three miles out of town, when my gearbox finally broke. On my further journey I had to visit too many workshops to repair things, which isn't easy because most mechanics don't understand any english. The pedestal once simply broke off, and anything is still making strange noises in my motor. Matter of time that I have to visit a workshop for this.
Probably the bike is older than myself, though they will tell you something different. My advice is, do not buy a bike there and if you do, don't get a Honda Win. So annoying to visit almost every workshop you meet on your journey... And expensive with the time.

Date of experience: November 2017
Reviewed May 28, 2017 via mobile

I bought a motorcycle there and had absolutely no idea how to drive one.
They were very patient and spend a lot of time to show me how.
The best thing, as i had some problems on my bike after a week of driving, they fixed them for free.
Also very good English speaking guys.
Cheers guys!

Date of experience: May 2017
2  Thank Daniel E
Reviewed May 27, 2017 via mobile

Great service got exactly what I wanted. So happy with my bike made it all way down south and back again no problems at all. Would highly recommend

Date of experience: May 2017
2  Thank Lex G
Reviewed April 19, 2017

The guys here are awesome, they are really helpful and not pushy. They bent over backwards to make sure my brother and his friends had good safe bikes, knew how to drive (taught a couple of the guys in the group how to ride and made sure they were confident on the road) and provided back racks and straps for their road trip. Bikes were cheap and good! Highly recommend anyone wanting to get a bike to explore this amazing country, to visit Hanoi Motorcycles!!

Date of experience: March 2017
2  Thank Skye M
Hanoimotorcycle, Manager at Hanoi Motorcycle, responded to this reviewResponded May 17, 2017

Thank you for the great review Skye. Glad to hear that you're experience with Hanoi Motorcycles was enjoyable and helpful.