“Excellent massage very professional”
Review of Midori Spa

Midori Spa
Ranked #18 of 205 Spas & Wellness in Hanoi
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Midori Hanoi Spa is a social enterprise providing training and employment opportunities young blind Vietnam as masseur. It was helped by the Vietnam Blind Association. Until 2013, estimates in Vietnam have 2 million visually impaired. Most face a desperate future, entirely dependent on others with no opportunities for education or work. Training and employment initiatives like this one are desperately need to help them to generate their own incomes and lead dignified, independent lives. At Midori Hanoi Spa, the entire staff had been trained therapist skills and be tested monthly under the supervision, training and support by Mido Spa. Our principle is to ensure absolute customer satisfaction. Welcome!
Useful Information: Food available for purchase, Lockers / storage, Bathroom facilities, Stairs / lift, Wheelchair access
Reviewed April 4, 2018

The staff are very professional. I come here when I'm really sore and leave feeling great. They speak a fair bit of English, so it's easier to communicate and get the massage work that you need.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,058)
All reviews
"professional massage"
in 8 reviews
"sports massage"
in 8 reviews
"highly recommend this spa"
"body scrub"
in 19 reviews
"mr"
in 36 reviews

Reviewed April 3, 2018 via mobile

I visited this spa for several times during my stay in Hanoi. It is fabulous!

My masseur was mr. Hung. He is blind and does a very strong massage if you need one. It was perfect, he really knows how to work with all the different techniques and even though it
is more expensive that all the neighboring massage spas, I highly recommend it. It is definitely worth it!

Reviewed April 1, 2018 via mobile

Easily one of the best massages I have had in Vietnam (or maybe anywhere) and I have had a lot.
Ms Nhung gave a fantastic Swedish massage.
Will be going back on my next trip.

Reviewed March 31, 2018

Me and my buddy wanted a good massage after a whole day of riding our motorbikes. We chose for the Thai massage and it was amazing. Huang and Nhiung did the best massages we ever had. She also noticed my neck was sore and spend Some more time on that. Im coming back to this place for sure.
Greetings,
Michiel

2  Thank Michiel D
See more reviews
Reviewed March 31, 2018 via mobile

Yesterday at about 9.30 in the evening my friend and I went for a 75 minute hot stone massage for £11, an absolutely treat. Staff were friendly from the moment we entered. Very professional and so nice after a long day of walking. It's open until midnight too so plenty of time to go. It was so good we are going back tonight for a facial. Definitely recommend.